It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Missed Bard's Tale :(

Will never eat again!
sune42: Missed Uru getting the kiddo ready for school. Is it worth picking up in round 3 or should I be happy I got Rvien and my brain is getting fried that way?
Wait, did Uru come up while i wasn't looking at the gog tab?
Levrifon: I know this feeling usually i always "lost" :/
Niggles: Buy a lottery ticket :D
why not :p
Levrifon: I just get my third free game ... my god usually i have bad luck O.o
Tooms: 29 buys, none free here :/
My first and only free game was the 30th.
sune42: Missed Uru getting the kiddo ready for school. Is it worth picking up in round 3 or should I be happy I got Rvien and my brain is getting fried that way?
get it
Pidgeot: Tue, 13 May 2014 14:59:03 UTC: Uru: Complete Chronicles - 80% off ($1.99) - 300
IAmSinistar: Order up for foxworks!
I was all over that one! :D
stg83: The best Tomb Raider game no one ever played is up. ;)
I played it. It's good for a TR fan and shit for anyone else. I snagged it in here during the sale because using the disc makes it even buggier.
GOG just doesn't like me. Bought a dozen games, clicked on another 20. 0 Freebies :(
EndlessKnight: Given how fast VtMR wad bought up, it really reinforces my belief that people would love to see another in the series here. ^_^

I wish they were still doing the old series of Vampire. It seemed to have more variety than the new pen & paper game.
CarrionCrow: They are. It's called V20. Check out Onyx Path Publishing.
Oh no, I meant that if they were doing the old series, then a new entry in the world of video games would be more likely, as it would offer more variety in the video game as well.

It's good to hear that the P&P is still going in some form.
FoxySage: Wait, did Uru come up while i wasn't looking at the gog tab?
Sadly, yup.
gallahad2000: GOG just doesn't like me. Bought a dozen games, clicked on another 20. 0 Freebies :(
I hope the luck will be with you ( and all gog person who didn't have free games .. ) sorry for bad english
Hmm you can notice there are more people around. Things go away a lot faster now then ten hours ago :P
Deponia 3 should be next
Conrad57: get it
Ok, twisted my arm. I'm in for round 3 now.
When, oh when, will Aarklash Legacy come up? I am sinking into despair!