It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Trine 2: Complete Story - 90% off ($1.99) - 200

EDIT: Didn't last very long at all
Post edited May 12, 2014 by DreadMoth
Uru also went really fast! Glad I could grab one of those! Ctrl-C your credit card numbers :-D
S2: Silent Storm Gold Edition - 80% off ($1.99) - 250
Post edited May 12, 2014 by DreadMoth
onyxmonkey: Wow, just 2 minutes for 250 copies. Not bad.
man, I went to attend the call of nature during Interstate '76 Arsenal run and missed Vampire sale

XD

that's insane!
high rated
S2: Silent Storm Gold Edition 250 copies
No freebies here yet. And DAMN, I missed Vampire Redemption whilst checking I didn't already own it! :-(
LynetteC: No freebies here yet. And DAMN, I missed Vampire Redemption whilst checking I didn't already own it! :-(
Don't bother checking... if you do own it, it will tell you when you check out. Then you can just cancel it.
Post edited May 12, 2014 by Chevette
I just received a Free Game! (Tiny & Big)

As suggested before, it came free at checkout. What a nice surprise :)

Sorry I didn't remember to capture the screen.
Ohhh boy, smoke is slowly rising off my credit card again after the last three games went so fast.....
LynetteC: No freebies here yet. And DAMN, I missed Vampire Redemption whilst checking I didn't already own it! :-(
If you click buy now you can see if you own it or not and still have time to purchase.

If it automatically asks you to gift it, you own it
Sam & Max Save the World - 90% off ($2.99) - 200
Grabbed Trine 2. 18 dollars off of 20 is too good to pass up on a newer game like that.
Raiden Legacy - 80% off ($1.99) - 150
Another sale and this time I can't use my card. Had to fix the car. AND i WANTED THAT RAIDEN TOO!

*Cries*

Ah well, it wasn't meant to be.
Argh, sale too fast!!!