It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

rft183: I managed to pick up a few for myself:

Theme Park
Space Quest 4-5-6
11th Hour
King's Quest 4-5-6
Driftmoon
Little Big Adventure 2
Riven
Trine 2
Shadowrun Returns
Lone Survivor
Uru
Leisure Suit Larry: Love For Sail
Sam & Max: Beyond Time and Space

I gifted Gobliins pack.

I also picked up Downfall & The Cat Lady from the May Myriad.

I really enjoyed the Insomnia Sale, and hope GoG does another one soon! These forums really made the sale a lot more fun as well :)
Yep, I just picked up Downfall and The Cat Lady as they were both on my Wish List. In the immortal words of The Mask "Ssssomebody ssstop me"!
Post edited May 17, 2014 by LynetteC
I discovered my first Insomnia sale at about game 12 of round 1. Picked up most of what I needed in round 1, the stuff I missed in round 2, and stuff for windows (buying a pc) and gifts in round 3.

Last night about 10:30pm local, sitting on PID, I voted for the new wishlist entry "Perpetual Insomnia", laughed hysterically, pulled my ethernet cord, and went to bed. However, I'm pretty well rested this morning. :)

Edit: Took out all the stuff about looking for my final game. Left my story. Plus need to add a big, hearty THANKS GOG!!!
Post edited May 17, 2014 by budejovice
Pidgeot: *snip*
stg83: Then Sam and Max: Keaned the World was a keander surprise as a lot of folks were waiting for it including myself but like me they probably succumbed to slumber.
Siri saved me on this one. I had managed to snag the 3rd and 2nd installation, but was dangerously groggy waiting for Pid to sell, so I mumbled to Siri "wake me up in 90 minutes", and she did. When I looked at the screen, there were about 50 copies left - w00t! Thanks, Siri! :P
foxworks: I have the following available for gifting. Should you have missed any, please let me know. For my sanity, those whom I have worked with in the past only please.

Children of the Nile Complete
Deponia
Well I missed those two (among others) but I've never worked with you so I guess that disqualifies me.

Otherwise I'd be willing to trade if I have any games you're interested in.

My classified post is here.
Hi guys, is there someone interested in trading a copy of Little Big Adventure 2?
I'm a little sad I didn't get Sam & Max: Devil's Playhouse. At least I got the other two, plus a couple of other point-and-clicks. I guess I'll just have to wait until it goes on sale again (hopefully sometime soon, somewhere!)
WOW! Just wow! What can one say about a sale like the one we just experienced?! First I would like to thank blarth for picking up the last two games on my list for me! Thank you dude(tte)!! Then I would like to thank IAmSinistar, foxworks, Tarnicus, and Momo1991 for all the help through this sale. Thank yall very much!!

I came into here thinking I would pick up the Sierra titles. I may as well have just bought the complete promo! Well not the COMPLETE promo, but it seems like it! I will say that the only one I am SURE I missed was King's Quest 4-6. I came into the sale at the end of the 2nd round when Tomb Raider was on (as you will see) and bought a few then went to bed and missed King Quest. So without further ado, here is my haul from the Insomnia Sale! The order is Newest to oldest:(oops, there are also a few from the weekend sale on here as well( what can I say??!)

FTL: Advanced Edition
Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes
Sam & Max Save the World
Pid
Duke Nukem 1+2
Alan Wake's American Nightmare
Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space
Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers
Long Live the Queen
Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive
Stronghold Crusader HD
Driftmoon
Cat Lady, The
Downfall
Police Quest 1+2+3+4
Sam & Max: The Devil’s Playhouse
Leisure Suit Larry: Love for Sail!
Space Quest 4+5+6
Capitalism 2
Cannon Fodder
Battle Worlds: Kronos
Deponia 3: Goodbye Deponia
S2: Silent Storm Gold Edition
Democracy 3
Quest for Glory 1-5
Painkiller Black Edition
Inquisitor
Papers, Please
Heretic Kingdoms: The Inquisition
Zork Anthology, The
Bard's Tale, The
Theme Park
Trine 2: Complete Story
Hammerwatch
SiN Gold
Riven: The Sequel to Myst
Signal Ops
SWAT 3: Tactical Game of the Year Edition
Uru: Complete Chronicles
Still Life
Blitzkrieg Anthology
Legend of Grimrock
11th Hour, The
Aarklash: Legacy
Alan Wake
Vampire The Masquerade - Redemption
Duke Nukem 3D: Atomic Edition
Gomo
Betrayal at Krondor Pack
Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness

I also have a few that I am wavering on which I have in my gifts section and I also have some to gift which I will be doing when I get around to it...hopefully soon. If anyone has King's Quest 4-6 to gift I would love to trade with you and hopefully I have something you need/want!

Anyway, I went from like 50 something games to over 100 and had a blast doing it! Thanks for all the fun this past week!
budejovice: tl;dr Need Sam & Max Save the World!

PM me if you could help out this Veteran of Insomnia. I definitely won't be on the forums all day today. Moving...
I've PM'd you.

I have Sam & Max Save The World and I am looking for Children of the Nile (and Symphony to a lesser degree).

Edit: Brain is on the fritz. Didn't get that your Children of the Nile was a freebie you got from GOG.
Post edited May 17, 2014 by srilumpa
high rated
This was a very interesting "experience".

Thinking about it rationally, I ended up buying more than I needed. I also spent too much time and energy in order to save a relatively small amount of money.

From reading other comments, I think I'm not the only one realizing that to some degree this is "irrational" behavior. Thinking more deeply about why did we do this, the conclusion is that we actually had plenty of fun (the waiting, trying to guess the pattern, all the chat in this forum, etc.), participating in the sale was like a "meta-game".

I think congratulations to the GOG team are in order - you have created a successful online meta-game that has attracted thousands of participants who enjoyed it. I hope you had fun as well.
Good morning, GOGlodites!

This sale was amazing. I picked up some great deals and had a blast chatting (and lurking) on the forum. I'm sad to see the sale go, but am happy to have found such a nice, generous, fun-loving community that I don't plan to abandon. Thanks to the GOG staff and all of you for an incredible few...sleep-depraved...days!
high rated
Just wanted to give a big thank you to the whole GOG community. Not once did I ever think I would have participated so much in a forums EVER. Just planned on getting a few games I wanted them leaving. I ended up having WAY too much fun, and it gave me something to look forwards to every day. Knowing that there were a group of kind people that loved doing exactly what I love to do every single day, I will definitely be sticking around from now on, and I can't wait to do this alllll over again ;) Hope everybody had fun, and can start playing their games now! :P
high rated
srilumpa: I have Sam & Max Save The World
Dilemma solved; I now have the full set of Sam & Max. Thanks for the help srilumpa!

I guess Insomnia is finally in the books for this guy. :)
Hi GOGers...
Is there anyone interested in Long Live the Queen? I would gladly trade it for something nice. I'm especially looking for POLICE QUEST 1+2+3+4 or KING'S QUEST 4+5+6
srilumpa: I have Sam & Max Save The World
budejovice: Dilemma solved; I now have the full set of Sam & Max. Thanks for the help srilumpa!

I guess Insomnia is finally in the books for this guy. :)
Thanks for the smooth trade.

I'm still looking for:
Children of the Nile Complete
Deponia 3: Goodbye Deponia
Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller
Heretic Kingdoms: The Inquisition

If anybody wants to trade those for one I have see my classified post:
Erufian: Thinking about it rationally, I ended up buying more than I needed. I also spent too much time and energy in order to save a relatively small amount of money.
This... this so much.

I could have just bought a few games for their normal price and sleep and save on not doing impulses. But that would have been smart, so no go :)

One thing I have to say, is that I really liked the small adjustments to the way the sale was organized compared to the fall insomnia sale. I don't think I bought anything back then, and the freebie hunt just pissed me off.

Ok, bring on the next one :)