It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

foxworks: just picked up Edna and Harvey. I think I'm going to hit the sack... :)
I'll keep an eye out for Betrayal at Krondor Pack and FTL for you!

EDIT: that is, if you want them both.
Post edited May 17, 2014 by ryuutane
This is like second part of Edna, isn't it? Could be played without first one? Or the story continue here.
ryuutane: I think there were a couple of comments a few pages ago reminiscing about the good old times and how prices have hiked. No way can you get that warm body for a measly 3 bucks.
foxworks: just picked up Edna and Harvey. I think I'm going to hit the sack... :)
cya later foxworks o/
Okay, I give up. I'm going to miss Krondor like I missed SiN and Bard's Tale but that's okay. I didn't get a single freebie but I got great deals on 15 other games.
Good night everyone!
This is actually selling pretty fast. Didn't think it was going to be in this high of demand.
Pidgeot: Round 2 stats for the games still in the pipeline:
Edna & Harvey: 1 minute 36 seconds for 150 copies
FTL: 2 minutes 2 seconds for 350 copies
Betrayal at Krondor: 2 minutes 17 seconds for 300 copies
Thanks for the stats...here comes the end of the same!!!

I wonder if Jack Keane 2 will get thrown in at the end as per my prediction 13,000 or so posts ago...
truhlik77: This is like second part of Edna, isn't it? Could be played without first one? Or the story continue here.
you can start with this. It makes cameos and references, but the main protagonist of this game is a new character.
I just bought Edna to help speed things up.

I wanted to be here till the end, but I have no interest in Krondor, already own FTL, and it's 4 in the morning... so...

Bye, people. It's been a great time. Now I need time to play all I have...

Love you all.
I guess is because it's a "Great Adventure Game" .
Pidgeot: Round 2 stats for the games still in the pipeline:
Edna & Harvey: 1 minute 36 seconds for 150 copies
FTL: 2 minutes 2 seconds for 350 copies
Betrayal at Krondor: 2 minutes 17 seconds for 300 copies
Tarnicus: Thanks for the stats...here comes the end of the same!!!

I wonder if Jack Keane 2 will get thrown in at the end as per my prediction 13,000 or so posts ago...
I hope so. That's the main reason I've been sticking around to see the end.
pmn357: Okay, I give up. I'm going to miss Krondor like I missed SiN and Bard's Tale but that's okay. I didn't get a single freebie but I got great deals on 15 other games.
Good night everyone!
Good night and have fun with the bedbugs!
MissFable: The stat for S&M is 6 per minute. 60 sales over the last 10 minutes. This will probably be the last stats I put up tonight.
Thank you very much for your contribution :)
ryuutane: I'll keep an eye out for Betrayal at Krondor Pack and FTL for you!
Turns out I still have my xtra copies of Betrayal and FTL from round 2....so it's a wrap :)
It is a truly ridiculous hour and I'm going to bed. Thank you everyone for your support in this long wait. I hope you found the stats I created helpful and I hope your wait for the next two games is a short one.
Post edited May 17, 2014 by MissFable
ryuutane: I'll keep an eye out for Betrayal at Krondor Pack and FTL for you!
foxworks: Turns out I still have my xtra copies of Betrayal and FTL from round 2....so it's a wrap :)
Congratz, you made it out alive!