It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'll take a shower while the last 200 S&M are still there.
Sweet jeebus, the extras for Pid and Sam & Max are bigger than the games themselves!
Micro-BIOS: I'll take a shower while the last 200 S&M are still there.
Edna & Harvey will be pretty slow too given the pricing changes introduced just before the sale :(
I managed to get in some 1,5 hours of sleep. Getting up was haaaard. When I finally realised the jingling actually means something other beyond "that's nice" I shot out of the bed and towards my laptop. Then I blearily tried to purchase S&M because I knew I wanted it. Only I was told I already own the game.
Difficulties with counting in the end of the run heh.
I'm so glad it wasn't the games I actually am waiting for popping up while I was measuring sand.
God, Sam & Max is really starting to Piddle along now. Hopefully they don't go too crazy with the numbers on Edna & Harvey.
ryuutane: I managed to get in some 1,5 hours of sleep. Getting up was haaaard. When I finally realised the jingling actually means something other beyond "that's nice" I shot out of the bed and towards my laptop. Then I blearily tried to purchase S&M because I knew I wanted it. Only I was told I already own the game.
Difficulties with counting in the end of the run heh.
I'm so glad it wasn't the games I actually am waiting for popping up while I was measuring sand.
Just gotta hang in there, I'm pretty frayed now but the shops should be open soon and I can get some supplies or something woot!
Hazay: God, Sam & Max is really starting to Piddle along now. Hopefully they don't go too crazy with the numbers on Edna & Harvey.
How long is S&M keaning? I recently decrease number by one. So I saved the world little :)
I planned to lurk my gog existence silently through the whole sale, but since I have a dentist's visit in half an hour, no one around here awake to leave my account with and don't want to waste 3 days of waiting...

Could someone get Betrayal and FTL:AE for me? Not wanting to beg for freebies, so since I didn't think of reserving any gifts during the sale, I could maybe return the value with something from the current weekend promo stuff or buy some bundle of equal value elsewhere (no idea how trading works around here, so sorry in advance if I just said something odd)?

... and with that I'll be gone for a few hours. Bye and big thank you to anyone who'd be willing to help me.
wow didn't expect sam and max to movie slowly
omegaunit: Just gotta hang in there, I'm pretty frayed now but the shops should be open soon and I can get some supplies or something woot!
Well, sleep is in short supply right now so better get a crate of that.
Hazay: God, Sam & Max is really starting to Piddle along now. Hopefully they don't go too crazy with the numbers on Edna & Harvey.
truhlik77: How long is S&M keaning? I recently decrease number by one. So I saved the world little :)
The rate is starting to level so about 30 minutes to go I think.
Ziech: I planned to lurk my gog existence silently through the whole sale, but since I have a dentist's visit in half an hour, no one around here awake to leave my account with and don't want to waste 3 days of waiting...

Could someone get Betrayal and FTL:AE for me? Not wanting to beg for freebies, so since I didn't think of reserving any gifts during the sale, I could maybe return the value with something from the current weekend promo stuff or buy some bundle of equal value elsewhere (no idea how trading works around here, so sorry in advance if I just said something odd)?

... and with that I'll be gone for a few hours. Bye and big thank you to anyone who'd be willing to help me.
I'll try for as long as I can hang on. Getting a tad cross-eyed myself :)
'morning everyone. I see they saved Krondor for last.
and back, apparently only missed Sam & Max: Beyond Time and Space. I'll pick the next ones up as gifts if i'm not busy feedng babies...
Flogged to Steam again :P

http://steamcommunity.com/app/8200/discussions/0/558756255970677252/

When something here is far cheaper than there, it is worthy to do this it appears. Curious to see if there's a change in the stats.