It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hazay: Oddly, I actually hated Super Meat Boy and Dark Souls. All the levels in SMB just seemed like they shitty level design to me, and I just couldn't get into Dark Souls, although I didn't mind Demon Souls.
CarrionCrow: Having trouble with Super Meat Boy. It's boring the crap out of me, only playing it in small bursts. Need to run through X-Box Dark Souls, but spending way more time on PC games. Hanging out, talking and eventually buying everything GOG sells is more fun.
Agreed. Spending the week lurking in this thread is the most fun I've had in months.
Wow GOG ate a post of mine. That hasn't happened in a while.

Re Dark Souls http://steamcommunity.com/app/211420/discussions/0/558756255833252224/

Thanks for reminding me to love GOG and go back to my roots on gaming.
Ironically, I've been passing all of the time in Round 3 (almost) by playing FTL in windowed mode.
Austrobogulator: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE, YOU SAVE 2700.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah . . . dammit. What the hell!
pmn357: GoG, you bastards. I need to go to bed and I wanted Krondor.
fml.
Micro-BIOS: If S&M chokes, we can always post a thread on Steam...
Micro-BIOS: If S&M chokes, we can always post a thread on Steam...
MissFable: That did appear to make the difference with Pid.
Well, heck. I want it to either go away in the next few minutes or hang around until morning. There is a warm body waiting for me in bed and it's pretty hard to explain how you were waiting for an 18 year old video game to go on sale for $3.
MissFable: That did appear to make the difference with Pid.
pmn357: Well, heck. I want it to either go away in the next few minutes or hang around until morning. There is a warm body waiting for me in bed and it's pretty hard to explain how you were waiting for an 18 year old video game to go on sale for $3.
LOL, same here.
Buy sam and max, you can save the world.
Hazay: Oddly, I actually hated Super Meat Boy and Dark Souls. All the levels in SMB just seemed like they shitty level design to me, and I just couldn't get into Dark Souls, although I didn't mind Demon Souls.
CarrionCrow: Having trouble with Super Meat Boy. It's boring the crap out of me, only playing it in small bursts. Need to run through X-Box Dark Souls, but spending way more time on PC games. Hanging out, talking and eventually buying everything GOG sells is more fun.
That's cause SMB is boring. It has some nice animation and seems superb for about two minutes. Then it just turns into a "me too" version of N+ with less interesting levels and extra blood.
odbo255: Ironically, I've been passing all of the time in Round 3 (almost) by playing FTL in windowed mode.
Did you end it? How many times?
Chernobyl89: Buy sam and max, you can save the world.
I would rather travel in Time and Space :/
Gotta admit.. its kind of crazy that they still sell sam&max at $30 per season. They are pretty great games regardless though.. and $3 is a nice price.
zavlin: Gotta admit.. its kind of crazy that they still sell sam&max at $30 per season. They are pretty great games regardless though.. and $3 is a nice price.
That's why I bought the three of them today.
Chernobyl89: Buy sam and max, you can save the world.
truhlik77: I would rather travel in Time and Space :/
Just sent a PM :)
Tarnicus: I'm going to have to join in this thread now...look what GOG just did to ME>??!?! http://www.gog.com/forum/general/thanks_for_wasting_3_days_of_my_life_motherfuckers/page1
Oh heck, I just improved my health by two points by laughing that hard.
This guy is a jewel.
He knows how to prioritise!
Well, we all learn from our mistakes so maybe it's a good thing these are the consequences of his, it's not the end of the world... Except it looks like it is for him :D
pmn357: Well, heck. I want it to either go away in the next few minutes or hang around until morning. There is a warm body waiting for me in bed and it's pretty hard to explain how you were waiting for an 18 year old video game to go on sale for $3.
Yup I'm sleep deprived, as when I skimmed over this I thought you said that you had an 18 year old warm body waiting you in bed for $3...seriously that's a bargain! :P