It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

pmn357: GoG, you bastards. I need to go to bed and I wanted Krondor.
fml.
If S&M chokes, we can always post a thread on Steam...
Hazay: Own all 4 of those, never beat a single one of them. Damn games were tough back then.
jimnorth: I also owned 'em all and only ever beat Punch Out. I was twitching like I was coming down from something afterward.

I actually managed to get the Technodrome in TMNT once, and after I got my but royally stomped, I never went back to it again. As for Battletoads and Ninja Gaiden . . . screw those games, man. Screw 'em hard like they screwed me and all the other players over the years.
Yeah, I made it to the Technodrome too, only 1 turtle left, with 2 blocks of health. It didn't end well. Ninja Gaiden I made it to the last boss - never beat it. Battletoads I made it to the second last boss - couldn't finish. And Punch-Out? Soda Popinski can eat all the dicks.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE, YOU SAVE 2700.
I am going to go to be now. I have everything I was going for. I will probably keep it open though and check if I wake up in the middle of the night.
pmn357: GoG, you bastards. I need to go to bed and I wanted Krondor.
fml.
Micro-BIOS: If S&M chokes, we can always post a thread on Steam...
That did appear to make the difference with Pid.
Hazay: Own all 4 of those, never beat a single one of them. Damn games were tough back then.
CarrionCrow: Yeah, they certainly were. It was a whole other world, as far as games went. Now you have to look for games like Super Meat Boy and Dark Souls to get a similar level of challenge.
Rant incoming - Companies like that should be perfect fits for GOG. GOG wants to preserve the old, and they're embracing the style of old. But they'd rather suck Steam's dick instead. The people who make Dark Souls can't even get the old broken DRM off their game and none of them have managed to conceive of the idea of going to a service where they could focus on the game instead of focusing on ways to treat customers like thieves? Fucking morons.
Oddly, I actually hated Super Meat Boy and Dark Souls. All the levels in SMB just seemed like they had shitty level design to me, and I just couldn't get into Dark Souls, although I didn't mind Demon Souls.
Post edited May 17, 2014 by Hazay
Austrobogulator: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE, YOU SAVE 2700.
I remember reading some time ago that GOG wasn't going to do the deep discounts. I'm glad things changed.
mateo360: I am going to go to be now. I have everything I was going for. I will probably keep it open though and check if I wake up in the middle of the night.
To be or not to be?
Tarnicus: I'm going to have to join in this thread now...look what GOG just did to ME>??!?! http://www.gog.com/forum/general/thanks_for_wasting_3_days_of_my_life_motherfuckers/page1
well seems rude not to :)
Micro-BIOS: If S&M chokes, we can always post a thread on Steam...
MissFable: That did appear to make the difference with Pid.
The last 30 went by a bit fast... maybe GOG should put another 200 copies of PID next.
28 sales per minute during the first ten minutes
MissFable: That did appear to make the difference with Pid.
Micro-BIOS: The last 30 went by a bit fast... maybe GOG should put another 200 copies of PID next.
:X
Post edited May 17, 2014 by MissFable
CarrionCrow: Yeah, they certainly were. It was a whole other world, as far as games went. Now you have to look for games like Super Meat Boy and Dark Souls to get a similar level of challenge.
Rant incoming - Companies like that should be perfect fits for GOG. GOG wants to preserve the old, and they're embracing the style of old. But they'd rather suck Steam's dick instead. The people who make Dark Souls can't even get the old broken DRM off their game and none of them have managed to conceive of the idea of going to a service where they could focus on the game instead of focusing on ways to treat customers like thieves? Fucking morons.
Hazay: Oddly, I actually hated Super Meat Boy and Dark Souls. All the levels in SMB just seemed like they shitty level design to me, and I just couldn't get into Dark Souls, although I didn't mind Demon Souls.
Having trouble with Super Meat Boy. It's boring the crap out of me, only playing it in small bursts. Need to run through X-Box Dark Souls, but spending way more time on PC games. Hanging out, talking and eventually buying everything GOG sells is more fun.
CatintheHeat: I rarely buy new games anymore. I'm a sucker for sales though. Most of the games I have were bought for under $10, and that number keeps going down. The one exception during the last year was Diablo III expansion.
I'm right there with you.
If I see S&M now. Has happened exactly as I expect. Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space popped while I was sleeping. So no chance for me to grab it. Is there someone who have spare codeI? If ye, I would be very happy:) Thanks
blarth: Did you already pick up sam and max? (Its on now)
txnca: Yes, I got it already. Just grab the other two for me and send me the names of the games you want me to grab for you. I'll grab them all now for you.
Sent the names in a PM.
Have a good sleep.