It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
koima57: [...]

I am curious about "free" offers and damned botters stealing them, I'd rather like anyone (not) to get anything than this bad joke again.
Based on reports on reddit, the free game comes in the form of you checking out and instead of having to pay you get the game for free. It also seems to be account locked, so no matter how many times you try, you only have one chance for a freebie per game on offer.
Bummed I missed Betrayal, but picked up Painkiller! Crazy to see how fast these games go!
onyxmonkey: Little Big Adventure (Relentless: Twinsen's Adventure) - 75% off ($1.49) - 200 [00:06]
IAmSinistar: LBA went in 6 minutes? Hell yes! Way to show the love for one my all-time faves! Does my heart good.
Good to see a game of this caliber burn through its copies :)
Book Of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles - 80% off, $3.99

Edit: Well, too late. You were faster, chean :)
Post edited May 12, 2014 by qfasinsky
Nobody recieved a free game yet?
OldFatGuy: Yeah, as I said, I barely saw it. One friggin minute it was there, the next.... pooof!
IAmSinistar: I went to check the gamecard on it and by the time I got back, Twinsen was there. :)
It's understandable, Betrayal at Krondor is on my top 5 list of all time best games of any genre. And while Betrayal at Antara isn't as good IMO, it's not at all a bad game. Can't go wrong with these two IMO. Only complaint I have is that BaK graphics really really didn't age well. BaA looks fine, but BaK is not made for today's resolutions and big screens. Better off playing it in a small window IMO. It's too bad, because it really is such a great game.

But then again, Wasteland is great too, and it's 1980's graphics.... LOL
high rated
IAmSinistar: LBA went in 6 minutes? Hell yes! Way to show the love for one my all-time faves! Does my heart good.
I can't keep up, turn your eyes away for a few minutes and there's already a new game on offer! ;-)

So far, a lot faster than the Fall Insomnia Promo.
HypersomniacLive: I can't keep up, turn your eyes away for a few minutes and there's already a new game on offer! ;-)

Maybe they're starting with fewer copies??? I completely missed the fall one.
Crap... missed evil genius.. next time I guess...
How long is this going to go on for? live already bought 4 out of the first 8 games and the only reason l haven't bought Book Of Unwritten Tales is because l already own it! My bank manager will be having a nervous breakdown by the end of this, never mind me!
HypersomniacLive: I can't keep up, turn your eyes away for a few minutes and there's already a new game on offer! ;-)

Yeah, it's quite a bit faster. But then they're starting with smaller batches this time. We've yet to see a game with over 400 copies, and last time they had batches of well over a thousand.

It's still early days, though... we might have that again (especially if they list something really popular).
grimgroove: Nobody recieved a free game yet?
Not that I know of.

The sale has only just begun though...

OldFatGuy: Maybe they're starting with fewer copies??? I completely missed the fall one.
Don't forget that there was advance warning for this sale, so people came faster. And also knew what to expect.
LynetteC: How long is this going to go on for? live already bought 4 out of the first 8 games and the only reason l haven't bought Book Of Unwritten Tales is because l already own it! My bank manager will be having a nervous breakdown by the end of this, never mind me!
I think that last time round they had a list of around 30 games that they cycled through 3 or 4 times. It'll end once that's all done.

I have the opposite of your problem, though. I already own all the games listed so far. Guess it's time to buy gifting copies?
onyxmonkey: . But then they're starting with smaller batches this time. We've yet to see a game with over 400 copies, and last time they had batches of well over a thousand.
Ahh, thank you, answered my question above too.

Perhaps the first one with a 1000 copies will be Jack Keane......

ADDED AS A DIFFERENT POST:

How do you get free games?
Post edited May 12, 2014 by OldFatGuy