It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: Someone take the toilet seat out of Momo's room so she doesn't use it to knock herself out and drowned in the toilet.
Don't forget the toilet paper so she can't use that to escape...
EDIT: whoa, donsanderson even with your hard returns you're still wayyyyy faster than me!
Post edited May 16, 2014 by sedricm
Momo1991: Come on, let's sing it! You can get anything anything you want - except Alice!
"You got a lot of nerve, asking 'Am I moral enough to play Capitalism?' " ;)

Unfortunately, that game's not on my wishlist... and I bet I missed Driftmoon...
Momo1991: Sigh... still "No Soup For You!"

~laughs! ~
foxworks: How about cake? :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVInBsib04M :)
bel_e_muir: 600? Well, that may take a while. Or not ;)

I missed the last insomnia sale and had soooo much fun in the last few days. Never writing anything, just watching you guys - is that stalking? :)

My husband told me: "go ahead, have fun, buy some new games" so what was I supposed to do? I joined the sale, of course!

I got everything I wanted: Aarklash, Arcanum, Etherlords, Inquisitor, Torchlight... and some games I didn't plan on buying but ended up doing it anyway. Got one freebie - yay! :)

I just wanted to thank all of you for a great experience - in the next sale I will be much more active, that's a given. Cheers!
Bye Bel!
Levrifon: Thanks :) yes ! You have a good taste on games (in my opinion) like Etherlords and Aarklash :)
It means we both have a good taste in games :)
All right, full nights sleep, iPad charged and at my desk. Lets do this.

Also did something happen with the Google doc that has the list of passed and yet-to-come games? I woke up, refreshed the list and saw "Edits are now closed due to immaturity"
Levrifon: Thanks :) yes ! You have a good taste on games (in my opinion) like Etherlords and Aarklash :)
bel_e_muir: It means we both have a good taste in games :)
:p
Hi everyone. This is my first post on GOG Community.
I was wondering if anyone has see Betrayal at Krondor Pack come around recently on this spring sale
and also if someone could let me know when/if it pops up again. It would very much be appreciated! :)

Thanks,
LB68
bel_e_muir: 600? Well, that may take a while. Or not ;)

I missed the last insomnia sale and had soooo much fun in the last few days. Never writing anything, just watching you guys - is that stalking? :)

My husband told me: "go ahead, have fun, buy some new games" so what was I supposed to do? I joined the sale, of course!

I got everything I wanted: Aarklash, Arcanum, Etherlords, Inquisitor, Torchlight... and some games I didn't plan on buying but ended up doing it anyway. Got one freebie - yay! :)

I just wanted to thank all of you for a great experience - in the next sale I will be much more active, that's a given. Cheers!
Stilton: Glad you've had so much fun. Its been a blast!
Echoed here! That's what this sale should be about, the fun! Always a delight when it's someone's first social experience with the site as well.
LordBane68: Hi everyone. This is my first post on GOG Community.
I was wondering if anyone has see Betrayal at Krondor Pack come around recently on this spring sale
and also if someone could let me know when/if it pops up again. It would very much be appreciated! :)

Thanks,
LB68
Hello,

We're still waiting for Betrayal at Krondor, but we have no idea when exactly it will arrive.
Momo1991: Come on, let's sing it! You can get anything anything you want - except Alice!
Luned: "You got a lot of nerve, asking 'Am I moral enough to play Capitalism?' " ;)

Unfortunately, that game's not on my wishlist... and I bet I missed Driftmoon...
No. Driftmoon still has to appear Pending games
LordBane68: Hi everyone. This is my first post on GOG Community.

Thanks,
LB68
Grargar: Hello,

We're still waiting for Betrayal at Krondor, but we have no idea when exactly it will arrive.
that's part of the fun :)
Grargar: We're still waiting for Betrayal at Krondor, but we have no idea when exactly it will arrive.
And it should be arriving with FTL. That'll be a busy 30 seconds.
Kill! Kill! Kill!

~sadly that has more than a bit of truth in it today :-(
Luned: "You got a lot of nerve, asking 'Am I moral enough to play Capitalism?' " ;)

Nope! Driftmoon is still on the way