It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: Not a problem. One of the last things I saw before my modem tried to catch fire was you saying you wanted that and Goblins. Figured I should mention it.
donsanderson: I was covering for Khajiin then but thanks. ;)
Thanks I am here and watching :D
Gnostic: I just break the 300 barrier, I have to be careful not to overstep 372 then
LeoLR: You are in a terminal condition.
Err to improve my condition......

GOG add more games. Bring the Final Fantasy series, the Homeworld series, the Koei games, Blizzard games, Lucas Arts games.

Increase your catalog to 7000 and I will only be slightly ill

Edit: But I have not play about 90% of them, will I be counted as mildly ill?
Post edited May 16, 2014 by Gnostic
foxworks: Interesting, your writing style is similar to that of donsanderson, as if you were sitting at a typewriter. :) Just found it interesting...i'm not knocking it :D
mc_leod: foxworks: can you specify this typewriter thing - i know what it is but maybe dont get it fully from the meaning
- and ps: i never learned it but i write quite fast with a two finger search system (when i know what i want to write)
of course then the typos are more evident
I just notice you both use 'hard returns' a lot and not let the forum 'auto wrap' your posts. Hope that clarifies :)

EDIT: See above versus this below:

I just notice you both use 'hard returns'
a lot and not let the forum 'auto wrap' your posts.
Hope that clarifies :)
Post edited May 16, 2014 by foxworks
Though not at all interested in this game myself; should I buy some giftables I wonder.
Is this game missed by many in previous rounds?
donsanderson: I was covering for Khajiin then but thanks. ;)
Khajiin: Thanks I am here and watching :D
Did you get your Cap 2?
high rated
600? Well, that may take a while. Or not ;)

I missed the last insomnia sale and had soooo much fun in the last few days. Never writing anything, just watching you guys - is that stalking? :)

My husband told me: "go ahead, have fun, buy some new games" so what was I supposed to do? I joined the sale, of course!

I got everything I wanted: Aarklash, Arcanum, Etherlords, Inquisitor, Torchlight... and some games I didn't plan on buying but ended up doing it anyway. Got one freebie - yay! :)

I just wanted to thank all of you for a great experience - in the next sale I will be much more active, that's a given. Cheers!
Khajiin: Thanks I am here and watching :D
donsanderson: Did you get your Cap 2?
Yes I claimed my gf notebook so I can play on mine and watch GOG on hers. ^^
EleoneChan: Me too! It's my first freebie of the whole sale! Thanks GOG! :)
physiq: You both are so lucky!
Thanks! :)
bel_e_muir: 600? Well, that may take a while. Or not ;)

I missed the last insomnia sale and had soooo much fun in the last few days. Never writing anything, just watching you guys - is that stalking? :)

My husband told me: "go ahead, have fun, buy some new games" so what was I supposed to do? I joined the sale, of course!

I got everything I wanted: Aarklash, Arcanum, Etherlords, Inquisitor, Torchlight... and some games I didn't plan on buying but ended up doing it anyway. Got one freebie - yay! :)

I just wanted to thank all of you for a great experience - in the next sale I will be much more active, that's a given. Cheers!
Thanks :) yes ! You have a good taste on games (in my opinion) like Etherlords and Aarklash :)
mc_leod: foxworks: can you specify this typewriter thing - i know what it is but maybe dont get it fully from the meaning
- and ps: i never learned it but i write quite fast with a two finger search system (when i know what i want to write)
of course then the typos are more evident
foxworks: I just notice you both use 'hard returns' a lot and not let the forum 'auto wrap' your posts. Hope that clarifies :)

EDIT: See above versus this below:

I just notice you both use 'hard returns'
a lot and not let the forum 'auto wrap' your posts.
Hope that clarifies :)
I figured that's what you meant, it's a very old habit I just can't break.
physiq: You both are so lucky!
EleoneChan: Thanks! :)
Kitty! :D
Is it raining in your place ?
This sale is killing me.
bel_e_muir: 600? Well, that may take a while. Or not ;)

Glad you've had so much fun. Its been a blast!
staruszek: Is it raining in your place ?
Nope the sun i shining bright :D