It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bluey83: Back from work and now the weekend is here, yay!!

Please someone tell me that Deponia 3 hasn't been up while I was earning the money to buy it?!
EverLearning: Yup, gone a couple hours ago...
Oh bugger lol thanks!
foxworks: oh shit, single digits...fingers at the ready!!
Momo1991: Sigh... still "No Soup For You!"

~laughs! ~
How about cake? :D
sedricm: YES

AMAZING
XD

That's TWO brilliant old-school musical references intertwined w/the almighty Keane. I am gobsmacked.
Momo1991: LOL ;-D
OOH
d'ya know what, I just realized something...!

"That was terrible...

If you want to end the Spring Keaning and stuff you got to sing Loud.

I've been watching this website now for... twenty five minutes (hours).

I could watch it
For another twenty five Hours.
I'm not proud... or tired.

So we'll wait till it comes around again, and this time,
with four part Harmony and feeling.

We're just waitin' for it to come around...is what we're doing.

All right now.

Momo1991: Well since we'll all be here for a while, here's some classic music to play in the background...
Also good find with the "illustrated" version, lol!
mc_leod: If donsanderson is also german thats ok
if he is a robot of gog or analphabet well sometimes i need leo.org to hopefully get the english right...

if hes english native you will see me prancing and grining to myself in the mirror
donsanderson: Not quite sure I understand that but 100% english speaker so start prancing. ;-)
And pictures or it didn't happen ;-p
tinyE: Well it does allow me to log in when I click that but it's weird that here I am talking in here obviously logged into my account but as soon as I go to buy that comes up. Strange.
donsanderson: I just kept closing the login window and clicking the buy button till it worked.
I just realized it only happens when I click on the "Buy Now" option on the front page. If I first click on the title and then then smaller "Buy Now" option it's fine. Okay I'm starting to bore the shit out of even myself. :P
bluey83: Back from work and now the weekend is here, yay!!

Please someone tell me that Deponia 3 hasn't been up while I was earning the money to buy it?!
foxworks: It has come and gone my friend....about 5 hrs ago
Typical, at least it doesn't sting as much as it did when I missed it by 5 minutes! Thanks
Come on, let's sing it! You can get anything anything you want - except Alice!
CarrionCrow: Capitalism! Quick, grab it!
donsanderson: Thanks.
Got it last round but I grabbed an xtra anyway.
Not a problem. One of the last things I saw before my modem tried to catch fire was you saying you wanted that and Goblins. Figured I should mention it.
krisbeattie: Woo! I got Capitalism 2 for free
Me too! It's my first freebie of the whole sale! Thanks GOG! :)
Attachments:
tinyE: Well it does allow me to log in when I click that but it's weird that here I am talking in here obviously logged into my account but as soon as I go to buy that comes up. Strange.
donsanderson: I just kept closing the login window and clicking the buy button till it worked.
I was trying to figure that out earlier. It seemed to work for me after it finished loading all of the social buttons above the sale (Facebook, Google+ and Twitter, I think). But if I clicked Buy Now before those were loaded, it wanted me to log in. But even logging in wouldn't work until those buttons loaded.
tinyE: I just realized it only happens when I click on the "Buy Now" option on the front page. If I first click on the title and then then smaller "Buy Now" option it's fine. Okay I'm starting to bore the shit out of even myself. :P
You....
You have a lot to answer for, mister. Because of you, Commandos and Bloodrayne are on my wishlist! ;)
donsanderson: Thanks.
Got it last round but I grabbed an xtra anyway.
CarrionCrow: Not a problem. One of the last things I saw before my modem tried to catch fire was you saying you wanted that and Goblins. Figured I should mention it.
I was covering for Khajiin then but thanks. ;)
Someone take the toilet seat out of Momo's room so she doesn't use it to knock herself out and drowned in the toilet.
krisbeattie: Woo! I got Capitalism 2 for free
EleoneChan: Me too! It's my first freebie of the whole sale! Thanks GOG! :)
You both are so lucky!
tinyE: Someone take the toilet seat out of Momo's room so she doesn't use it to knock herself out and drowned in the toilet.
She'll just roll out the TP and slide through the bars. ;)