It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DiscipleJF: Is Painkiller in this sale? If so has it already expired?
1) Yes it is.
2) No, its turn hasn't come yet.
RPGOracle: On a completely different note:
Does anyone else with Firefox have the problem that, ever since it updated to the latest version (29.0.1), the GoG insomnia counter is no longer updated/refreshed automatically?
I'm using the latest Firefox and I have no problem with this sale.
pmn357: Gah. An indie point-and-click for $15? Who buys this stuff?
Pidgeot: A Tim Schafer point-and-click that pulled several million dollars on Kickstarter.

That does not make the game good in and of itself, but it comes from people with a proven track record, and has been highly anticipated by many.
I'm dirty on Double Fine for not providing their Kickstarter backers with a GOG code. A friend gifted me their $70 donation, got me a shirt sent from overseas - awesome! They said that the game would be available on Steam and GOG and mentioned backers getting a Steam code and DRM free version. The DRM free version is not through GOG, which was very easy to assume/misunderstand. A project that breaks records by blitzing their funding goal of $400,000 and gets $3.4 million(far more than that now) is fucking stingy. Whilst I love a few of their games, it was a poor decision on their part public relations wise, but hey when you're raking in the money who gives a shit?

That's my 3am rant over with :P

Edit: I'll leave the above and then post my own correction :P That DRM free version is on the Humble Bundle site, so I feel a little foolish for not researching further as I assumed it was a direct download from Double Fine's site. Nothing like reading one's own rant and having a laugh at oneself :D
Post edited May 14, 2014 by Tarnicus
Does someone know if Still Life has come by this round of the sale yet?
K_1269: Does someone know if Still Life has come by this round of the sale yet?
Not yet.
Alien8n: Next up: something completely random :)
IAmSinistar: A plate of pasta carbonara and a screwdriver? That would be pretty random. :)
I was thinking more some home made egg fried rice, or maybe some soup with home baked bread :)
Can anybody comment on the RotT multiplayer? Good, poor, average?
How is the multiplayer on RotT2013? My buddy and I need a new game after suffering UrT burn out.
Post edited May 14, 2014 by pmn357
I think no.
It hasn't.
RPGOracle: LoG is listed on the HB site as offering a "DRM Free" version, so yes, you should get a direct download with it.

On a completely different note:
Does anyone else with Firefox have the problem that, ever since it updated to the latest version (29.0.1), the GoG insomnia counter is no longer updated/refreshed automatically?
lippy: Just updated this morning and it is working fine on my rig.
Thanks, so then it must be another problem on my end... I'll see if I can figure it out.
Red_Frog: Can anybody comment on the RotT multiplayer? Good, poor, average?
hivemind
I hate the new Firefox layout. Preferred the last one with the menu in red tag at the top left of the screen.
Alien8n: Next up: something completely random :)
IAmSinistar: A plate of pasta carbonara and a screwdriver? That would be pretty random. :)
So would be a pot and a pot whale.
Red_Frog: Can anybody comment on the RotT multiplayer? Good, poor, average?
pmn357: hivemind
LOL yeah, I'm not super duper interested in RotT but if the MP isn't too shabby I might throw a couple bucks at it.