It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dajjer: Got my sleep in and got my gym time in. I still have my 5 mile bike ride but it can wait a bit. (when round 3 starts>???)

I'm looking for Twinsen 1, Arcanum and Aarlash and perhaps Zork Anthology.

So far I have purchased 11 games but have not got a freebee yet. On the other hand the site keeps freezing up on me.
Ungunbu: 1 purchase and 2 free games for me
21 purchases and 1 free. (And the free one was listed at $1.50)

...plus 4 "Buy Now" clicks on games that I didn't plan on buying but would have liked to have for free.
Post edited May 13, 2014 by ssokolow
Geralt_of_Rivia: D'oh! Of course it seems like an arcade game because that is exactly what it is supposed to be.
Are you one of the 10 people who have never heard of Gauntlet? Because Hammerwatch is very obviously a modern remake of that game.
Heard about it, but never played.
I didn't also know that HW was intended as a remake.
Anyway, for my tastes, I'd still have preferred an rpg more than an arcade.
Red_Frog: Nah, I'm ripping hard on her but that's just cause she standing between me and some other game. Alan Wake was much worse last night, and from what I hear Humans was almost as bad.
Ghostblade4802: She's standing between me and my coveted FTL! I know that much.
It's good to have a borther in arms in that regard :-D
20 more copies! We can do this, GoG community!
This sale wouldn't be so bad if I could play Diablo 2 and monitor this thread at the same time.
high rated
Red_Frog: Nah, I'm ripping hard on her but that's just cause she's standing between me and some other game. Alan Wake was much worse last night, and from what I hear Humans was almost as bad.
Did you do the same to Alan? :-P

Ungunbu: i think we had enough keane jokes -- really
It ain't a true Insomnia Promo without the keane jokes, sorry ;-P
CarrionCrow: Here's the most important question in regards to that - do you get the cleaning her mastectomy wounds minigame? That being absent could be a dealbreaker.
sune42: ick
Okay, they could do with something more tasteful. Ever play the game Amateur Surgeon? Something like that.
Ghostblade4802: She's standing between me and my coveted FTL! I know that much.
grimgroove: It's good to have a borther in arms in that regard :-D
Yes indeed!
13 more!
this is killing me
Red_Frog: Nah, I'm ripping hard on her but that's just cause she's standing between me and some other game. Alan Wake was much worse last night, and from what I hear Humans was almost as bad.
Well, let's just say that those pesky Humans were refusing to Answer the damn phonecall for about 3 and a half hours.
IAmSinistar: Woo, got it! Bought it as a giftable code since I might be getting it as a present as well. :)
donsanderson: And indeed you are. ;)
Big thanks to you mate! A lovely surprise! Sorry for the late reply, got called into a meeting for an hour.
sune42: ick
CarrionCrow: Okay, they could do with something more tasteful. Ever play the game Amateur Surgeon? Something like that.
You need more coffee :D
Dajjer: Got my sleep in and got my gym time in. I still have my 5 mile bike ride but it can wait a bit. (when round 3 starts>???)

I'm looking for Twinsen 1, Arcanum and Aarlash and perhaps Zork Anthology.

So far I have purchased 11 games but have not got a freebee yet. On the other hand the site keeps freezing up on me.
Ungunbu: 1 purchase and 2 free games for me
Yeah. I don't get that. I've read a lot of similar post to yours. I didn't get any freebies in the last insomnia sale either. I guess my luck-well is in some other location. Perhaps I could get stuck by lightening and develop superpowers. Oh yeah, that's what I'm holding out for . . .
HypersomniacLive: Did you do the same to Alan? :-P
He's not really my type. I can't get into survival horror, the controls always stink.

Although to be fair, AW looks much more responsive than the typical RE crap. I might pick up the original if I ever see it for like 2 bucks.
HypersomniacLive: Did you do the same to Alan? :-P
Red_Frog: He's not really my type. I can't get into survival horror, the controls always stink.

Although to be fair, AW looks much more responsive than the typical RE crap. I might pick up the original if I ever see it for like 2 bucks.
It looks like it might have a good story, but I can't get past the crappy controls myself.