It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

"Ungunbu" returned 100 posts
Clear search criteria
Ungunbu: by perfect timing or similar? sounds ridicolous to me
Infin8ty: It is pretty ridiculous, but theoretically possible. In my mind, trying to hack anything like this is ridiculous because where's the fun in that? The only way to fully hack it would be to break their servers and modify it to your advantage. Possible, but very difficult and definitely illegal. Estimation with PR algorithms is very difficult and not guaranteed to work, but really the only "legal" hack possible in this system.
well ok -- i agree the only possible hack here would be breaking servers -- last promo was just a matter of editing a js (i did not do it anyway)
Dumann: Bah missed Aarklash while going out for groceries! Was anybody able to get a code they may be able to gift? (will pay by PayPal of course) Exhausted from heavy insomnia, so I'll probably miss out on most of round 3 ;)
Ungunbu: LOL -- to grab aarklash i had dinner with the smartphone in my hand
I feel you. I was doing my groceries with my smartphone in hand (switching between the supermarket buy list and the GoG buy list), but checking out Arcanum took a while because of bad internet connection. Meanwhile I was missing out on Aarklash I guess. Oh well, maybe I'll be able to trade it with somebody later on!
Ungunbu: someone knows why my chrome does not open gogdownloader urls anymore?
Check the green gog downloader switch. If it is not that one i have no idea.
Ungunbu: someone knows why my chrome does not open gogdownloader urls anymore?
You could try to reinstall the GOG downloader, but I'm not sure if that helps...
Ungunbu: please someone could point me to the list of games appeared during round 3? thanks in advance
Here you go: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/spring_insomnia_promo_tracker/post4831
Tarnicus: 67. Evil Genius - 80% off ($1.99) is next in case anyone is curious
Ungunbu: usual pattern?

EDIT
nope -- how do you know it?
Seems to be. The pairs thing again we had in round 2

EDIT
Link to round 2 list http://www.gog.com/forum/general/spring_insomnia_promo_tracker/post3986

When a game comes from that list, you can almost guarantee the next one will be the one following the list on round 2, and then it will skip randomly and repeat. So after Time Commando, we have Evil Genius and then it will skip to another randomly.

EDIT
Tarnicus: Link to round 2 list http://www.gog.com/forum/general/spring_insomnia_promo_tracker/post3986

When a game comes from that list, you can almost guarantee the next one will be the one following the list on round 2, and then it will skip randomly and repeat. So after Time Commando, we have Evil Genius and then it will skip to another randomly.
AH yes -- it's just that i was looking at the list of round 1 that's why i didn't recognize the pairs -- it's clear now
Ungunbu: please someone could point me to the list of games appeared during round 3? thanks in advance
ExiL0n: Here you go: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/spring_insomnia_promo_tracker/post4831
thanks!
Post edited May 14, 2014 by Ungunbu
Ungunbu: btw -- you know what? i decided to quit staring at time commando and play FTL!

but... but... omg
Niggles: werent u impatiently drooling for Aarklash as well?
me? i grabbed it during round 2
Tarnicus: 67. Evil Genius - 80% off ($1.99) is next in case anyone is curious

EDIT
It seems to be based on the order of round 2 games. The pattern's been consistent for every round 3 game so far aside from the first one, deadly premonition. Basically first game comes out, and say it was number 57 in round two, number 58 would appear next.

Then it would randomize I believe and say number 14 of round 2 appears, then it would be number 15 next.

So on and so forth.