It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Niggles: hahaha that last one is way cool :)
Imagine that I'm shifting from one to the other and back.
Soccorro: So you're telling us, that you've boght more games for gifting, than for yourself? Allright don't worry, stay calm Sinistar! Those two gentleman in white are just going to give you this nice white jacket. Oh that rifle you ask? Oh its filled with sedatives, in case an...elephant, yeah an elephant should randomly decide to rampage through the city.
I'd say that's pretty common on this forum, though. I hope you have enough sedatives with you.
Soccorro: So you're telling us, that you've boght more games for gifting, than for yourself? Allright don't worry, stay calm Sinistar! Those two gentleman in white are just going to give you this nice white jacket. Oh that rifle you ask? Oh its filled with sedatives, in case an...elephant, yeah an elephant should randomly decide to rampage through the city.
P1na: I'd say that's pretty common on this forum, though. I hope you have enough sedatives with you.
Need an elephant gun. not a rifle :P
Tarnicus: I'm planning to get a guide for newcomers (and some old timers) to minimise the chances of this happening as often as it does.
That would be good, between this issue and the down-repping of gifters I've really been put off giving away my extras.
011284mm: Only ones I wanted and did not get were Pixeljunk Shooter (looks interesting, but not a must have) & Khronos (as a gift for brother). So all in all I did quite well for myself.
thecannedmoose: Sent a PM for Pixeljunk Shooter. Cheers.
Thank-you very much :-) +1
twas fun, was debating on a few damn my decisiveness, I should of picked up pirates but didn't. A few titles now I'm interested in too. The forum is cool and full of awesome gamers willing to help others, best gaming community I know. :)
Well, that was a trip reminiscent of the Fall Insomnia tour! Of course it ended flat on its face with no big fanfare. What a shame. I hope everyone mostly got what they wanted. There may be a few extra copies of this or that floating around ;)
Tarnicus: *snip*
stg83: Thank you Tarnicus for keeping watch and filtering out the scammers, it is really disgusting when the genuine generosity of the so many wonderful people here is attempted to be exploited. We need more vigilant folks like you to preserve the awesomeness of this community. :)
You are trolling right?
stg83: Thank you Tarnicus for keeping watch and filtering out the scammers, it is really disgusting when the genuine generosity of the so many wonderful people here is attempted to be exploited. We need more vigilant folks like you to preserve the awesomeness of this community. :)
innerring: You are trolling right?
No, Stg is probably one of the more genuine people on here.
innerring: You are trolling right?
grunthos64: No, Stg is probably one of the more genuine people on here.
You mean like when for a month or so he/she took several games a day? If Tarnicus had come back to the forums earlier he would have added posters like stg, you, slyfox, etc. to his list.
It was indeed a fun experience, I will make sure to be here during the next insomnia sale! (let's hope GoG sends out the newsletter a bit sooner this time - I missed the entire round 1)

Special thanks to Tarnicus for helping me get the one game I missed during the 3rd round!
OK, this was my final haul:

Arcanum
Aarklash Legacy
Evil Genius
Betrayal at Krondor Pack
Uru: The Complete Chronicles
The Bard’s Tale
Zork Anthology
Riven
Alan Wake’s American Nightmare
Still Life
Deadly Premonition
Theme Park
11th Hour
Cognition
7th Guest (on offer but not in sale)
Wasteland 1
Vampire The Masquerade: Redemption
Syberia 2
Trine 2
Etherlords 2
Heretic Kingdoms
Shattered Haven
Seven Kingdoms
Driftmoon

GIFTED TO ME - Thank you kind GOGgers! :-)
Shelter
Long Live The Queen

GIFT CODES PURCHASED
Interstate ’76 Arsenal - GIFTED
Gateways
Vampire The Masquerade: Redemption
Zork Anthology
Shadow Man
Arcanum
Duke Nukem 3D
Evil Genius
11th Hour

Uru - GIFTED
Syberia 2
Shattered Haven
Seven Kingdoms
Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers

Free Games
Carmageddon GOG transferred to a gift code) - GIFTED
Bard’s Tale - GIFTED
Trine 2

Everything I bought after Vampire was an impulse buy - damn you GOG! Can we do it again next month? pmsl

The bold gift codes are still available and I'll decide at some point how I'm going to distribute them. I need to look at some of the giveaway threads first to see how they work as I don't want my codes to end up in the possession of scammers like craig_ethan_123!
LynetteC: Can we do it again next month? pmsl
Keep your eyes open for the June Summer Sale where GOG offers almost the whole catalog with a 50% discount and everyday there are also different offers with an even higher discount, non of them quantity-limited. And they also offer a free game for the first two days. (At the previous Summer Sale, they offered Torchlight for free).
LynetteC: Can we do it again next month? pmsl
Grargar: Keep your eyes open for the June Summer Sale where GOG offers almost the whole catalog with a 50% discount and everyday there are also different offers with an even higher discount, non of them quantity-limited. And they also offer a free game for the first two days. (At the previous Summer Sale, they offered Torchlight for free).
AAARRRRHGGGGHHH! I think my Bank Manager has just closed my account in anticipation! lol

Something I definitely look forward to, although I wonder if there are enough years left in my life to play all of these games I'm buying?! :-o
LynetteC: OK, this was my final haul:
Wow, great work! And an awesome amount of gift codes. You truly embraced the spirit of Insomnia. :)