It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

truhlik77: This is like second part of Edna, isn't it? Could be played without first one? Or the story continue here.
zavlin: you can start with this. It makes cameos and references, but the main protagonist of this game is a new character.
Thanks, I'll give it a chance.
I woke up just to see Edna up, lucky :) Shame I missed Space Quest and Larry otherwise I'd be 100% successful on drying my wallet during this sale :)
foxworks: just picked up Edna and Harvey. I think I'm going to hit the sack... :)
ryuutane: I'll keep an eye out for Betrayal at Krondor Pack and FTL for you!

EDIT: that is, if you want them both.
I recall txnca wanted Edna/Harvey and FTL...not sure who needed Betrayal

EDIT: Now I remember, Ziech: wanted both FTL and Betrayal. So there's one copy of FTL needed to complete both sets of requests LOL so just one more if you're up to it!
Post edited May 17, 2014 by foxworks
MissFable: It is a truly ridiculous hour and I'm going to bed. Thank you everyone for your support in this long wait. I hope you found the stats I created helpful and I hope your wait for the next two games is short.
Sleep tight!
Asymmetry: Not the 18 years old body?:D
ryuutane: I think there were a couple of comments a few pages ago reminiscing about the good old times and how prices have hiked. No way can you get that warm body for a measly 3 bucks.
lmfao bloody inflation!

Or perhaps it was a body purchased 18 years ago for $3 and kept warm?
Someone have an extra copy of Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space?
I just bought the first season and i already have the 3rd (freebie). We can exchange with a 5$ game of your choice!
jimnorth: "Great Adventure Game"

Haha, well, what more do you need to say, right? :D
Hazay: It seems to be working. It's selling faster than I was expecting it to.
That's because it's a "Great Adventure Game"™ ! :-)
Hazay: It seems to be working. It's selling faster than I was expecting it to.
lowtechgeek: This is actually selling pretty fast. Didn't think it was going to be in this high of demand.
Chernobyl89: I guess is because it's a "Great Adventure Game" .
It's a Daedalic point-n-click adventure game, and if there's one thing Daedalic does better than overcharging for Blackguards, it's make point-n-click adventure games!
Tarnicus: lmfao bloody inflation!

Or perhaps it was a body purchased 18 years ago for $3 and kept warm?
For what it's worth by now. Must be all rotten and sh*t.
Post edited May 17, 2014 by ryuutane
Micro-BIOS: I just bought Edna to help speed things up.

I wanted to be here till the end, but I have no interest in Krondor, already own FTL, and it's 4 in the morning... so...

Bye, people. It's been a great time. Now I need time to play all I have...

Love you all.
goodnigh BIOS it's been real o7
Every vote is like miracle grow for your chest hair.
Never played any Edna and Harvey games, though most Daedalic adventure games is great. Hm, maybe I should try this game.
I suppose I shouldn't be surprised to come back and find this is still going on. At least there's a good title coming up to end it!
And that's it. Totally exhausted my paypal account. Hope that GOG will not make any joke at final end with Jack Keane with extra price of 1.99$ and 18000 copies :)
MissFable: It is a truly ridiculous hour and I'm going to bed. Thank you everyone for your support in this long wait. I hope you found the stats I created helpful and I hope your wait for the next two games is a short one.
nite nite thanks for the SCIENCE :D