It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Enjoy great games from the renowned publisher on our latest Special Sale.
Exemplary titles: Call of the Sea (-40%), Kathy Rain: Director’s Cut (-50%), Star Renegades (-60%)
End date: 18th July 2022, 10 PM UTC
high rated
• $0.99 • -90% • GoNNER BlEBERRY EdiTION
• $1.29 • -90% • GoNNER: Press Jump To Die Edition
• $1.49 • -90% • Kingdom: New Lands
• $1.79 • -90% • Kingdom: New Lands Royal Edition
• $2.99 • -80% • Dandara: Trials of Fear Edition
• $2.99 • -80% • Whispers of a Machine
• $3.51 • -80% • Dandara: Trials of Fear Enhanced Edition
• $3.79 • -80% • Whispers of a Machine Blue Edition
• $3.89 • -70% • GONNER2
• $3.99 • -80% • Mosaic
• $3.99 • -80% • Night Call
• $4.19 • -30% • Townscaper
• $4.49 • -70% • GONNER2 The Full Ikk Edition
• $4.59 • -80% • Night Call Deluxe Edition
• $4.99 • -75% • Kingdom Two Crowns
• $4.99 • -80% • Mosaic 1% Edition
• $4.99 • -50% • The Longest Road on Earth
• $5.99 • -60% • Atomicrops
• $5.99 • -60% • Bad North: Jotunn Edition
• $5.99 • -70% • West of Dead
• $6.59 • -70% • GONNER2 Lose Your Head Bundle
• $6.99 • -65% • The Signifier Director's Cut
• $7.37 • -70% • West of Dead - Path of the Crow Edition
• $7.49 • -50% • Kathy Rain: Directors Cut
• $7.69 • -65% • The Signifier Deluxe Edition
• $7.74 • -75% • Kingdom Two Crowns: Jarl Edition
• $7.91 • -60% • Atomicrops Deluxe Edition
• $7.99 • -60% • Bad North: Jotunn Edition - Deluxe Edition
• $8.99 • -40% • Wolfstride
• $9.00 • -60% • Atomicrops Deluxe Edition + DLC
• $9.34 • -50% • Kathy Rain: Director's Cut Deluxe Edition
• $9.99 • -60% • Star Renegades
• $9.99 • -50% • The Longest Road on Earth World Tour Bundle
• $11.87 • -60% • Star Renegades Deluxe Edition
• $11.99 • -40% • Call of the Sea
• $11.99 • -40% • Wolfstride Golden God Edition
• $12.44 • -17% • NORCO
• $12.49 • -50% • Backbone
• $14.99 • -50% • Backbone: Artifact Edition
• $14.99 • -40% • Call of the Sea Deluxe Edition
• $14.99 • -50% • Per Aspera
• $14.99 • -40% • Sable
• $16.18 • -40% • Clifftop Games Bundle: Kathy Rain: Director's Cut + Whispers of a Machine
• $17.40 • -50% • Per Aspera Deluxe Edition
• $19.08 • -17% • NORCO Special Edition
So, what's Sable's current status, bugs-wise ?
I have only a little criticism about this sale: No upgrade option for the owners of Kingdom Two Crowns to Jarl Edition and the Norse Lands DLC discount is a joke .
Post edited July 11, 2022 by DD & Ji Ji
I've been playing Wolfstride after getting it in the Summer Sale and I am enjoying it so far, enough to not want to save $1.40 by refunding and buying it again at this price. I highly recommend giving the demo a try. It has a very distinctive style unlike anything else I've played and the writing is much better than most. The minigames are meh, although that goes with the general feel of the game; it is best if you like a game focused on the narrative and mood, although there is some decent strategy with the robot battles (shown in the demo). Of course, hard to say for sure how I will feel about it by the end.

For some reason it made me think of The Longest Road on Earth, maybe mostly the anthro thing but also the focus on mood and it being a very distinctive thing. Oh yeah, the grayscale thing too. I had only tried the demo and didn't even like it that much at the time, although trying it again I appreciate it more this time. Maybe I just wasn't in the right mood for it last time. It is basically a movie where you push arrow keys to walk through various mundane situations, more walking simulator than the average walking simulator. A review mentions it is maybe two hours and it looks like 78 minutes of music, standard length tracks not the ususal short game tracks (Wolfstride has some nice music as well but mostly short tracks). I'm thinking I'm likely to enjoy enough of the tracks to make it worthwhile as a music purchase at this price.

P.S. GOG, it would be wonderful if you could in some way highlight the demos available for games in a particular sale, either in the news post or on the sale page (maybe with that "featured games above the game list" thing that some people complained about but I like personally).

Oh yeah, NORCO has a demo and is also quite a distinctive game and seems to have good writing (but isn't discounted much). I'm going to wait for a lower price but even avoiding most adventure games at this point I'll get it at some point.

I got The Longest Road on Earth and watched it (took me almost exactly two hours with a short break); a lot of the lyrics are fatalistic and I could see how that can rub people the wrong way if you aren't in that mood or just don't like that kind of thing. But I appreciated it and I think it does go better with Wolfstride and NORCO than it might seem at first glance. Not on sale and I haven't played the full game yet but Golf Club Wasteland seems like it fits this mood as well.
Post edited July 11, 2022 by joveian