It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Discover the acclaimed series of character-driven JRPGs, up to -50%.

There is a strong, retro-loving spirit watching over us this week on GOG.com. It first made its presence felt with our <span class="bold">Weekly Sale</span>, filled to the brim with EA classics of undying splendor. Then <span class="bold">STRAFE&reg;</span> came along and caused a pixelated quake the likes of which hadn't been cataloged since 1996. Now, Empires: Dawn of the Modern World, a fondly remembered strategy gem of the past has arrived, ready to delight newcomers and veterans alike.
We want to empower that spirit even further and what better way than with a <span class="bold">Special Sale on all The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky</span> games?

Dearly loved for their diverse cast of characters and fascinating storytelling, The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky series rose to prominence in Japan over a decade ago and was only recently introduced to western markets. Now, with the third entry in the series finally getting released a little over a week ago, it is the perfect opportunity for all RPG fans to experience this spellbinding trilogy in its entirety.

The <span class="bold">Trails in the Sky series Sale</span> will last until May 18th, 13:00 PM UTC.
Not a major fan of JRPGs, but it's time to try this series out I think.

Thanks Gog.

PS: 6h and no posts: where is everyone?
duffymoon: Not a major fan of JRPGs, but it's time to try this series out I think.

Thanks Gog.

PS: 6h and no posts: where is everyone?
Complaining.
deleted
duffymoon: PS: 6h and no posts: where is everyone?
P1na: Complaining.
Ha! Ain't that the truth.
high rated
duffymoon: PS: 6h and no posts: where is everyone?
P1na: Complaining.
And downloading game installers, before they get infected by Galaxy.
While I like these games, I won't buy them at this price, since they are essentially new chapters for the original.
I already own the first one. My backlog is long enough for now.
Post edited May 13, 2017 by jorlin
Yeah, the third part gets released!

Although I didn't finish the first part yet, I was so charmed by it that I'll probably buy the third one soon anyway. :)
great games