It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Set off on amazing adventures thanks to our Special Sale featuring great games published by Square Enix.
Exemplary titles: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (-85%), Dungeon Siege Collection (-75%), Tomb Raider: Anniversary (-89%)
End date: 18th April 2022, 1 PM UTC
No new games. Soul Reaver still hasn't come back. *yawn* I still can't fathom why they decided to pull the latter. That one can easily be run on Win 10 with some simple tweaks/dx file trickery.
btw here's the wishlist entry for non-DC version of Deus Ex Human Revolution, specifically:

https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/deus_ex_human_revolution_original_version

ciemnogrodzianin: ...
Almost all pretty good to top-notch titles. I'll just specifically point out the "recent" releases (that haven't been here for 8-10 years already):

• $2.99 • -85% • Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Directors Cut
• $2.99 • -85% • Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition
• $3.24 • -75% • Supreme Commander 2
• $3.99 • -80% • Supreme Commander Gold Edition
• $3.99 • -80% • Tomb Raider GOTY
• $4.49 • -85% • Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
• $4.89 • -30% • Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain
• $4.99 • -75% • Dungeon Siege Collection
• $4.99 • -75% • Just Cause 2 - Complete Edition
• $6.24 • -75% • THIEF: Definitive Edition
• $6.74 • -85% • Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - Digital Deluxe Edition
• $1.74 • -75% • Just Cause
• $0.97 • -86% • Tomb Raider: Legend
• $0.98 • -89% • Tomb Raider: Anniversary
• $0.98 • -89% • Tomb Raider: Underworld

Gex is fun (though I never completed it entirely), wish Gex: Enter the Gecko would show up.
Post edited April 13, 2022 by tfishell
eric5h5: Well, "free". Epic paid a bunch of money for them, it's not like S/E was just giving them away. For example, giving away the Arkham trilogy cost Epic $1.5M. Overall they've lost well over $300M on their store...GOG does not have Fortnite money to throw around and lose hundreds of millions of dollars like it's nothing.
There's no need to also give the games away for free on GOG. I always would re-buy games I'm interested in on GOG, even when I've grabbed them for free on Steam or Epic, maybe not at full price, but definitely on a good discount.

BTW, GOG, what's wrong with your sale page or database? "0 votes and reviews" and a zero-star rating for both Just Cause games, the newer Tomb Raider and other games although the game cards clearly have votes and reviews? That's not how you will sell me games when they are listed at the bottom of the list (sorted by user rating). ;) Are your top men too busy removing forum posts and locking threads?
Post edited April 13, 2022 by eiii
There's nothing left for me to buy, Square Enix! Do you really not care about my money?
Bought everything missing just to be able to join the club of those asking for more SquareEnix-Titles due to nothing left to buy...
eric5h5: Well, "free". Epic paid a bunch of money for them, it's not like S/E was just giving them away. For example, giving away the Arkham trilogy cost Epic $1.5M. Overall they've lost well over $300M on their store...GOG does not have Fortnite money to throw around and lose hundreds of millions of dollars like it's nothing.
Don't understand me wrong, I don't want GOG to bring the games for free. I just want them here with a decent discount (ie: 75-80%), since everyone and his dog already owns the games on Epic, I'd be willing to pay some premium to get them DRM free and for SQE it shouldn't be a problem with "piracy" and "lost sales" since as said before, everyone and his dog already owns the games on Epic.
MadalinStroe: There's nothing left for me to buy, Square Enix! Do you really not care about my money?
we are talking abt a multi billion dollar for profit corp here....

some final fantasy games would be nice --__--
Post edited April 13, 2022 by de_v1to
MadalinStroe: There's nothing left for me to buy, Square Enix! Do you really not care about my money?
de_v1to: we are talking abt a multi billion dollar for profit corp here....
I don't care who you are, if you can't be bothered to earn more money for your investors, you should be fired.
blotunga: Don't understand me wrong, I don't want GOG to bring the games for free. I just want them here with a decent discount (ie: 75-80%), since everyone and his dog already owns the games on Epic, I'd be willing to pay some premium to get them DRM free and for SQE it shouldn't be a problem with "piracy" and "lost sales" since as said before, everyone and his dog already owns the games on Epic.
I'm not saying anything about giving them away, I'm pointing out that being free on the Epic store doesn't say anything about S/E bringing them to GOG. As I said, S/E themselves were still getting money for them from Epic, probably a lot, so the "should we bother bringing them to GOG" equation didn't change much.
eric5h5: I'm not saying anything about giving them away, I'm pointing out that being free on the Epic store doesn't say anything about S/E bringing them to GOG. As I said, S/E themselves were still getting money for them from Epic, probably a lot, so the "should we bother bringing them to GOG" equation didn't change much.
Why leave money on the table?
blotunga: Why leave money on the table?
I mean, it seems reasonably likely the last two will come eventually, since all the others have, but I wouldn't expect the timeline to be accelerated or anything.
blotunga: Why leave money on the table?
eric5h5: I mean, it seems reasonably likely the last two will come eventually, since all the others have, but I wouldn't expect the timeline to be accelerated or anything.
Well, I hope it´ll be sooner than later.
Would love to own all 3 newest Tomb Raider games here.
cool to see the Tomb Raider games selling well (most of them being in the top 20 "Bestselling (recently)" list). LAU are all less than a buck, and the others except 2013 are all under $2.
The people are clambering for the Kane & Lynch games. GOG/Square, you know what to do
Post edited April 18, 2022 by TheGreatDustpan