It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A fine selection of deals picked by Jesse Cox, up to -90%.

Jesse is love. Jesse is life. Jesse is massive discounts on games you will love for life. To celebrate the <span class="bold">CoxCon convention</span>, which is already underway, Jesse Cox picked for us <span class="bold">a selection of GOG games</span> he enjoys playing and streaming. Time-resistant classics, modern indie darlings, madcap delights - there's something here for everyone.
Just look at some of them:

Sure, she doesn't have the sunniest disposition among college girls her age, but what Kathy Rain lacks in manners she makes up for in grit, wit, and supernatural affinity. Which are the perfect qualities, when one needs to solve a decades-old mystery involving small-town secrets and sinister forces.

Why go on a predetermined journey, when you can build your own? Book your one-way ticket to Terraria and lose yourself in its sandbox exploration, fascinating encounters, bizarre constructions, and endless opportunities for adventure!

Want more? Darkest Dungeon, Hollow Knight, FTL, Dungeon Keeper 2, SUPERHOT, Oxenfree, Dragon Age: Origins and many others are also part of this special sale!

But <span class="bold">CoxCon</span> is not just about sweet deals and happy faces: Jesse's band of merry man (and women) have put together a cheeky <span class="bold">GWENT</span> tournament, as well as a Scare Games Squad Stream for you to watch. Catch the Jessiflora Tournament on Saturday, 4:30 PM UTC and stick around for some roaring scares, starting on the same day at 6:30 PM UTC.

The special <span class="bold">CoxCon Sale</span> will last until July 24, 3 PM UTC.
Point_Man: Iirc Jesse was one of 3 YouTubers that voice acted a troll in a certain cave in Witcher 3. I guess he doesn't like Jesse so much he won't buy Witcher 3 cause of it?

Edit: That's the only reason i could think of for his comment.
exactly
Point_Man: Iirc Jesse was one of 3 YouTubers that voice acted a troll in a certain cave in Witcher 3. I guess he doesn't like Jesse so much he won't buy Witcher 3 cause of it?

Edit: That's the only reason i could think of for his comment.
Painted_Doll: exactly
Tbh I also find things like cameos from YouTubers in games to be obnoxious. Thankfully it was a small thing that's easily missable & lasts like a minute. You literally walk into a cave, hear 3 Trolls farting & saying dumb shit, then just kill them all. I needed troll livers so i was in search of trolls when i found the cave.
Some people in this thread should really take a chill pill. Great sale!
Post edited July 22, 2017 by Tehnloss
fortune_p_dawg: i came for penises, and their were none. wtf gog?!
Finally getting tired of the brussels sprouts dawg? ;-)
Post edited July 22, 2017 by Zoltan999
Zoltan999: Finally getting tired of the brussels sprouts dawg? ;-)
oddly, yes, i'm suffering from a slight bit of burnout.
CoxCan (aka international Symposium on Gentlemen empowerment) ..... :|
I do apologise, sir. We seem to be all out of wiggly WASP willies. May I offer you some complimentary suggestive asparagus instead?
Post edited July 22, 2017 by Lemon_Curry
Who the fuck is Jesse Cox, and why should we care?
Projectsonic: Rubbin' another sale out I see.

Laberbacke: Shadow Warrior for 2,99? I guess that's the "no DRM" tax, since it's free on Humble right now
Projectsonic: The question is which one they are putting up for free though. Shadow Warrior Classic has been free for a long while here too.
Special Edition.
I hope Jesse makes a game where he virtue signals to all his straight white friends.
Tehnloss: Some people in this thread should really take a chill pill.
Hatters gonna hat.
But none of this answers the philosophical question of our time: Are traps gay?
Zaguero: Who the fuck is Jesse Cox, and why should we care?
Some guy.
Are Traps Gay?
Need to re-think that name.