It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

THQ FTW.

You're into RPGs, perhaps? Turn-based, action, or just plain EPIC RPGs? Maybe you'd rather go with strategy, adventure, or action-adventure. Doesn't matter, really, since THQ Nordic's catalog's got it all. In spades. Also discounts up to 90%. Another small sentence that compels you to pay attention. In today's THQ Nordic Special Sale.
Now some suggestions to get you started:

The obvious shall prevail: get your hands on the adventure hack’n’slash Darksiders series (up to -80%) and scout a scorched earth for any living soul to save.

In mood for some gentle revolutionary mayhem? The Red Faction series (-75%) has got your back. Dive again in the legendary Red Faction and Red Faction 2, or try out Red Faction: Armageddon, just released DRM-free on GOG.COM! Plus, Enjoy a 50% discount on Red Faction: Armageddon until October 25th, 1PM UTC.

As the spiritual successor to the celebrated Gothic series (-75%), ELEX (-67%) throws strong sci-fi elements, mutant creatures, and a diverse setting into the mix, updating the Piranha Bytes formula for a new era.

Just look at that artstyle. LOOK AT IT. Now back to this newspost. Now to the artstyle again. It's so hard to turn away. But apart from the rad visuals, Battle Chasers: Nightwar (-75%) combines punchy jRPG gameplay and a rich story for a lengthy adventure based on the acclaimed comic book series.

The THQ Nordic Special Sale ends on October 21st, 1PM UTC.
guppy44: That's why I thought I had time to see today's deals and grab this game. Maybe a blue can shed light on it? Was still a great sale while it lasted and a great release.
Yeah I was going to get it this week as well. But i'll wait till it goes on sale again. Its a good game I liked it. I prefered it to Guerrilla. A shame that GOG seem to have issues with Volition though (according to the speculation in the other thread.) As we didn't get a big news annoucement about it.
guppy44: That's why I thought I had time to see today's deals and grab this game. Maybe a blue can shed light on it? Was still a great sale while it lasted and a great release.
RoboPond: Yeah I was going to get it this week as well. But i'll wait till it goes on sale again. Its a good game I liked it. I prefered it to Guerrilla. A shame that GOG seem to have issues with Volition though (according to the speculation in the other thread.) As we didn't get a big news annoucement about it.
It is odd it was just sort of... there. No standalone announcement and it was the last game in the sale list for me. It showed up sneakily and sneakily left the sale early. She's a tough one! :)
guppy44: I guess the Red Faction: Armageddon discount was only good for a few days. Too bad I missed it.
RoboPond: According to the GOG Editor it should still be running. So I assume its a glitch, or they have ended it early or got it wrong in the OP.
GOG.com: Enjoy a 50% discount on Red Faction: Armageddon until October 25th, 1PM UTC.
RoboPond:
Well, I sent off a message to support - hopefully they'll get back to me before the 25th.
Support got in touch with me and fixed the bug, discount should now be back.
tremere110: Support got in touch with me and fixed the bug, discount should now be back.
Thanks.

https://www.gog.com/promo/20191018_promo_launch_red_faction_armageddon