It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals so good, you won't want to fall asleep.
You remember back when you used to walk into a store, browse the shelves, pick out a game, and then buy it--all in the actual real world? We don't know about you, but most of us at GOG.com have had our limbs atrophy to small vestigial nubbins since all of our shopping happens online these days. Of course, one thing that sometimes happens in real world stores with real world goods--particularly when they have a good sale--is that they run out of stock. Usually that means that the deal was so good that they couldn't keep up with demand.

Well, in the digital realm, this is usually pretty rare. How do you run out of stock on digital games, short of entropy devouring the universe? Well, we have gotten 101 games that will be on sale on the front page of GOG.com, but the discounts are so high at the moment that we can't just sell an unlimited number of copies of these games: we are only able to sell a few at these discounts--up to 80% off--and once they're gone, they're gone.

So what games will be on sale in our Insomnia promo? Bestselling classics and new games alike. There will also occasionally be some free games in super limited numbers (like, 20 or 30 copies)--if you're fast enough on the trigger finger to pick 'em up, that is. The deal will run from now until we're out of "stock" of games for the sale, and games may show up more than once. So it's time to bathe in a tub of coffee*, dip some espresso**, snort an energy drink***, or do whatever else it takes to stay up so you don't miss out on the best deals on fantastic games on GOG.com since summer.
*This is probably not a good idea
**This is definitely not a good idea
***This is totally safe, though****
****NO IT'S NOT WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU CRAZY PERSON
Post edited November 13, 2013 by TheEnigmaticT
wakey wakey, hope you all didn't fall asleep now....
foxworks: wakey wakey, hope you all didn't fall asleep now....
We sleep not. Sleep is the weakness of the hu-man.
No! I feel asleep, what did I miss?!?
undeadcow: No! I feel asleep, what did I miss?!?
The Fall-in games came to GOG but only for two minutes. Their gone now.
undeadcow: No! I feel asleep, what did I miss?!?
When you fall asleep in this thread we Sharpie your avatar and put a photo of it online. It's just like being (back) in college.
So when is the Fall Insomnia promo 2 going to happen? ;)
Niggles: So when is the Fall Insomnia promo 2 going to happen? ;)
Duh maybe fall?
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

What did I miss it again? Damn it no more sleeping

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!
Oh dear, looks like entropy is taking hold. I can see <p> tags in the original post now. Perhaps I was wrong in not allowing GOG to sleep. ;)
https://twitter.com/GOGcom/status/465125815974637569/photo/1
GOG has tweeted a pic of a caffeine molecule and says that we'll probably need that next week...
SCPM: https://twitter.com/GOGcom/status/465125815974637569/photo/1
GOG has tweeted a pic of a caffeine molecule and says that we'll probably need that next week...
Facebook as well.
I'm salivating!
Release the KraKeane!
Let the madness begin!
Woohoo! So assuming this IS an insomnia promo, I have a question. I missed the first go around, but have an idea of what it was (limited sales, timed sales, quickly updating sales, etc).

I'm fully hopeful to be buying multiple games, assuming some of my wants come up - what I want to know is, can I add a game to my cart to get the sale, and LEAVE IT there over the course of the night, at the sale price, and keep adding to my cart as the various sales come and go? Or do I have to buy each game as it comes up to get the insomniac price?

I'd just prefer not having my bank freak out and lock out my card at 2am on a random Tuesday because it sees a bunch of small purchases - I don't know if they'll do it, I'd just rather not find out... though all things equal if I can't just check out once at the end of the morn... night ;) I'll buy one by one!