It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals so good, you won't want to fall asleep.
You remember back when you used to walk into a store, browse the shelves, pick out a game, and then buy it--all in the actual real world? We don't know about you, but most of us at GOG.com have had our limbs atrophy to small vestigial nubbins since all of our shopping happens online these days. Of course, one thing that sometimes happens in real world stores with real world goods--particularly when they have a good sale--is that they run out of stock. Usually that means that the deal was so good that they couldn't keep up with demand.

Well, in the digital realm, this is usually pretty rare. How do you run out of stock on digital games, short of entropy devouring the universe? Well, we have gotten 101 games that will be on sale on the front page of GOG.com, but the discounts are so high at the moment that we can't just sell an unlimited number of copies of these games: we are only able to sell a few at these discounts--up to 80% off--and once they're gone, they're gone.

So what games will be on sale in our Insomnia promo? Bestselling classics and new games alike. There will also occasionally be some free games in super limited numbers (like, 20 or 30 copies)--if you're fast enough on the trigger finger to pick 'em up, that is. The deal will run from now until we're out of "stock" of games for the sale, and games may show up more than once. So it's time to bathe in a tub of coffee*, dip some espresso**, snort an energy drink***, or do whatever else it takes to stay up so you don't miss out on the best deals on fantastic games on GOG.com since summer.
*This is probably not a good idea
**This is definitely not a good idea
***This is totally safe, though****
****NO IT'S NOT WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU CRAZY PERSON
Post edited November 13, 2013 by TheEnigmaticT
bell02: half of them,.. "NWN2 please"
mrking58: Nah NWN2 sucks, we want Jack Keane 2: Return of the Keane
what? .. you want to play jack kaene with oculus rift?
hamidrj: Can someone list the games already seen in the 3rd. round please?
xenxander: Check last page.
thanks!
nijuu: I thought Jack Keane and Eador the Wizard came and held you hostage ;)
JudasIscariot: Nah, we played some poker instead :)
Is there any word on if Dark Matter will return? Unfinished or not, I was interested in purchasing it...
Johnmourby: Question: why do DnD games sell so well round these parts? I get why Plainscape and Baulder's Gate sell so well they're very famous games. But all the DnD games are huge sellers. Famous or not.
Faenwulf: Good Question.
Never understood the NWN hype. Alsways felt a bit... lacking for me.
But as a German I don't have the typical Dungeons & Dragons affinity that others do. Startet my rolepalying "career" with The Dark Eye. Although I despise that game nowadays.
The Official Campaign was only meant to show off the editors capabilities....
darkmoment: You need a sleep. At current condition, you are an organism that fully operates in auto-functioning mode.
Bovrillor: That was probably the case before the sale.

Now I'm just very, very disheartened.
Check your PM. :)
Alien8n: I double checked and the only game I've not seen sell in round 3 was Baldur's Gate 2 and the free version of Sniper Elite, I've watched every single other game since then...
MGShogun: Hmm, according to my email, I got BG2 at 8:36 pm, pst.
I think that is reversed because I KNOW I was here for both of those. Heck, traded my BG2 for SS2.
You wanna know whats funny? PS4 launches today and here we are waiting for old classics too go on sale instead xD
Staring blankly at the screen, I keep waiting... soon I will start talking to myself!!!
hamidrj: Can someone list the games already seen in the 3rd. round please?
Rise of the Triad $7.49
Septerra Core: Legacy of the Creator $1.49
System Shock 2 FREE
Blood (One Unit Whole Blood) $1.49
Master of Magic $1.19
Jack Keane 2: The Fire Within $11.99
Lords of Midnight $1.93
Myst: Masterpiece Ed $1.49
Miasmata FREE
Eador: Masters of the Broken World $5.99
Sniper Elite: Berlin 1945 $1.99
Baldur's Gate 2 Complete $1.99
Might & Magic 6-pack: Limited Ed. $2.49
Sniper Elite: Berlin 1945 FREE
Book of Unwritten Tales $4.99
Thunderscape $2.39
Divinity: Dragon Commander Imperial Ed. $22.49
Aquanox FREE
Rollercoaster Tycoon 3: Platinum $5.99
Rogue Legacy $4.99
Populous: The Beginning $1.49
Syberia $1.99
Total Annihilation: Kingdoms $1.49
Aquanox 2: Revelation $1.49
Don't Starve FREE
Two Worlds 2: Epic Ed. $3.99
Chaos Engine $3.29
Reus $2.49
Space Colony HD FREE
Reus $2.49
Megabyte Punch $4.99
Tex Murphy: Under a Killing Moon $2.49
Deus Ex GOTY $1.99
Torchlight $2.99
Total Annihilation: Commander Pack FREE
Master of Orion 1+2 $1.49
Blackwell Bundle $2.99
System Shock 2 $1.99
Anodyne $2.49
Startopia $1.49
Tex Murphy: Under a Killing Moon FREE
Magrunner: Dark Pulse $9.99

Everything else is still about to come. The free ones don't count.
stg83: I just registered on this website today, and this thread has kept me entertained throughout the day. For all those AAA publishers that think that PC is the hub of piracy should check the number of games sold on this site. Its amazing so many people are buying copies of games which they already own despite the fact that it is DRM free. There is a huge lesson here that many big companies like EA have yet to learn.
DRM free, yes.
But the price must be right too.
Faenwulf: Good Question.
Never understood the NWN hype. Alsways felt a bit... lacking for me.
But as a German I don't have the typical Dungeons & Dragons affinity that others do. Startet my rolepalying "career" with The Dark Eye. Although I despise that game nowadays.
Schemilix: I'm stuck getting Shadowrun-related things. DnD never appealed to me. The only campaign I did involved a ninja werewolf, a sparkle elf and some guy who refused to speak unless there was combat.
And a coatr- Warforged.
I just started with Shadowrun 4 and the 5th Edition rulebook arrived here on Wednesday. I really like the Shadowrun flair so far, although it is a bit rule heavy for my tastes. (Especially Matrix related things).
shadowknight2814: Is there any word on if Dark Matter will return? Unfinished or not, I was interested in purchasing it...
Sorry but I can't talk about those kind of things.
nijuu: I thought Jack Keane and Eador the Wizard came and held you hostage ;)
Whaaaat? :(
stg83: I just registered on this website today, and this thread has kept me entertained throughout the day. For all those AAA publishers that think that PC is the hub of piracy should check the number of games sold on this site. Its amazing so many people are buying copies of games which they already own despite the fact that it is DRM free. There is a huge lesson here that many big companies like EA have yet to learn.
I bid you welcome on behalf of all of us here :) Free advice. use every opportunity to beg for Lucasarts games and you'll fit right in ;)
Bovrillor: That was probably the case before the sale.

Now I'm just very, very disheartened.
Fuin: Check your PM. :)
Yay, one of us can sleep :D