It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

To celebrate the release of Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus (-35%) and its Heretek DLC (-15%), we're having a special Kalypso Publisher Sale with amazing strategy and tactical games up to -80%.

Take this chance to enrich your DRM-free game collection with titles like Commandos Ammo Pack (-60%), Dungeons 3 (-75%), Tropico 5: Complete Collection (-50%), Sudden Strike 4 (-65%), Railway Empire (-66%), Vikings - Wolves of Midgard (-75%), Rise of Industry (-35%), and many more.

Kalypso Publisher Sale lasts until July 29th, 1 PM UTC.
dudalb: If I own Omerta with all 4DCL, and the Japanese Intiative, is there any point for me buying Omerta Gold?
I'm in the same boat as you. I bought Omerta with 4 DLCs when it was still named Complete Edition but then they've added Japanese Incentive and changed the name to Gold Edition, while our Complete Edition was renamed to Omerta + 4 DLCs. Bunch of us who previously bought Complete Edition got screwed. I'm still refusing to buy the missing Japanese Incentive and not even thinking about buying Gold Edition.
dudalb: If I own Omerta with all 4DCL, and the Japanese Intiative, is there any point for me buying Omerta Gold?
Same here? @GOG staff, is there a difference between Omerta Gold and Omerta + 4DLC + Japanese incentive?
In this case it won't be necessary :)