It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Good news for all the fans of RPG from Tactical Adventures. The Sorcerer Update for Solasta: Crown of the Magister is here with three new subclasses to choose from - Draconic Sorcerer, Mana Painter, and Child of the Rift.

Of course, that’s not all. Another addition is the Ironman Mode tailored especially for hardcore gamers. At the same time, you will also gain access to three new environments in the Dungeon Maker, each with its own set of props and gadgets. Lastly, the update also comes with a considerable set of bug fixes and improvements.

Solasta: Crown of the Magister is 20% off until 19th of July, 1 PM UTC too!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Finally time for another run ! thx to Tactical Adventures.
Post edited July 13, 2021 by ChrisGamer300
low rated
too late already played it out
Thanks for the update, guys! I'm really happy that I can now play this in my native language, definitely a big help with these types of games! :)
Very very thanks guys :D
Post edited July 13, 2021 by brunossj3
Awesome! and for those who have played the main campaign a fair bit there is plenty of great custom content from people who have used Dungeon maker.
Game sold very well here. Despite being EA on gog, no activity from the devs on their forums.
Still no soundtrack.

I wish I could hide games or add notes so I don't 'vet' games I've already wasted time vetting previously.
high rated
WoW is this truly out of the InDev stage? When did that happen? I would have got this sooner had I realized it!
TZODnmr2k5: WoW is this truly out of the InDev stage? When did that happen? I would have got this sooner had I realized it!
‖ May27 • NEWS: Solasta: Crown of the Magister is out of the development stage!article
Swissy88: Game sold very well here. Despite being EA on gog, no activity from the devs on their forums.
Still no soundtrack.

I wish I could hide games or add notes so I don't 'vet' games I've already wasted time vetting previously.
yes, hopefully with a browser extension? Maybe it can be implemented in Barefoot essentials or something like that? There are thousand of games and the only way to note that I have decided I don't want them is giving them 1 star. One thing one could do is to check if a game is on the list of games that treat GOG customers as second class citiziens before the purchase. But being something very personal it should be a personal notation. For example I don't care too much about a missing track generally, but I don't like other missing extras like related artbooks, comics, and more importantly features like cloud saves.
Anyway, talking about Solasta you could signal that the soundtrack is missing in the afore-mentioned thread, as it is not included.
On the other hand, sometimes games start bad and get better with further development, like Slain.
TZODnmr2k5: WoW is this truly out of the InDev stage? When did that happen? I would have got this sooner had I realized it!
JackknifeJohnson: ‖ May27 • NEWS: Solasta: Crown of the Magister is out of the development stage!article
Thanks for the link!

Yeah, this is great news; still awaiting BG3 to leave InDev as well!

EDIT: Holy shit, I'm getting fuckin' old, as I was commenting in the very announcement thread, I have literally forgotten all about it! They're right, the first thing that goes is your memory! :P
Post edited July 14, 2021 by TZODnmr2k5