It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Roll for initiative, take attacks of opportunity, manage player location and the verticality of the battlefield in this engaging turn-based tactical RPG. Solasta: Crown of the Magister has just left the development stage and is now available on GOG.COM with a 20% discount that will last until 2nd June 2021, 5 PM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
That was then...

just would like to see confirmation, especially since the dev's last post on the Solasta boards in February was explaining why the Mac port will never come to GOG.
Post edited March 16, 2022 by drdouchebag
Lost Valley DLC looks and sounds awesome.

I'm definitely interested in more good quality Solasta content.
This should make it official:
https://www.gog.com/en/game/solasta_crown_of_the_magister_lost_valley
Bounced off this at release, I think because I was in the mood for something else. Eager to try it again, might as well do it when this releases.
New update and DLC coming May 2023 Yay! :)
Who knows how big the update will be, and maybe there is already some news that it will change?