It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GOG, allow me throw my money at you... PLEASE!!!

I bought LL Redux on good faith and now Steam has 2033 Redux on sale :(

I'd rather give you my money over Steam. I really wish you would have not released LL Redux if there was no intention of releaseing 2033 Redux as well.

QQ
Post edited June 12, 2015 by mcgeehe
I'm not sure why it hasn't released on GOG yet but I guess it'll happen eventually.. Until then, I can wait.. ;-)
It's fairly cheap on Steam right now. Worth the money if you ask me. Great game.
mcgeehe: GOG, allow me throw my money at you... PLEASE!!!

I bought LL Redux on good faith and now Steam has 2033 Redux on sale :(

I'd rather give you my money over Steam. I really wish you would have not released LL Redux if there was no intention of releaseing 2033 Redux as well.

QQ
Why do you believe that there wasn´t/ isn´t an intention to release Metro 2033 Redux as well?
I´m sure their is, but DeepSilver is the one that is in charge and they decide when they believe it to be a good time for such a big/ such an awesome rerelease!
darthspudius: It's fairly cheap on Steam right now. Worth the money if you ask me. Great game.
Original or Redux?
Post edited June 12, 2015 by Grargar
darthspudius: It's fairly cheap on Steam right now. Worth the money if you ask me. Great game.
Grargar: Original or Redux?
I don't think they sell the original any more.
I ended up buying the bundle on Steam, although I was hoping to see the bundle here on GOG.
darthspudius: I don't think they sell the original any more.
I meant which do you believe is better?
I personally thought the original was great, can only imagine what the redux is like.
Post edited June 12, 2015 by Foclock
Grargar: I meant which do you believe is better?
Oh! Performance wise Redux is much much better. But I preferred the simplicity and darker tone of the original. However that is not taking anything from Redux, after all it is a damn fine remake.
Grargar: I meant which do you believe is better?
darthspudius: Oh! Performance wise Redux is much much better. But I preferred the simplicity and darker tone of the original. However that is not taking anything from Redux, after all it is a damn fine remake.
I wish I could play it right now, but my desktop burned out a while ago. Can't wait for the day I fire it up again!
Post edited June 12, 2015 by Foclock
darthspudius: Oh! Performance wise Redux is much much better. But I preferred the simplicity and darker tone of the original. However that is not taking anything from Redux, after all it is a damn fine remake.
Foclock: I wish I could play it right now, but my desktop burned out a while ago. Can't wait for the day I fire it up again!
Ouch, what happened?!
Odd, looking at the Metro Steam sale, Metro 2033 Redux and Last Light Redux are offered, but also listed on sale is the original 2033. The original Last Light though is not only not on sale but is delisted from any purchase in the store.

Why keep the original 2033 available but not the original Last Light?
Foclock: I wish I could play it right now, but my desktop burned out a while ago. Can't wait for the day I fire it up again!
darthspudius: Ouch, what happened?!
My motherboard malfunctioned I think, destroying my processor and power supply as a result. I sent my processor for RMA and was able to receive a replacement, and now I'm awaiting for my motherboard replacement. All is not lost. :)
yyahoo: Odd, looking at the Metro Steam sale, Metro 2033 Redux and Last Light Redux are offered, but also listed on sale is the original 2033. The original Last Light though is not only not on sale but is delisted from any purchase in the store.

Why keep the original 2033 available but not the original Last Light?
My sale says the original isn't for purchase.
darthspudius: Ouch, what happened?!
Foclock: My motherboard malfunctioned I think, destroying my processor and power supply as a result. I sent my processor for RMA and was able to receive a replacement, and now I'm awaiting for my motherboard replacement. All is not lost. :)
Oh ouch, that happened to me once. I think I cried... literally lol.
Post edited June 12, 2015 by darthspudius