It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/updates/893772412/1495596308

GRIMOIRE RELEASE DATE DEPENDS ON ADVANCEMENT TO NEXT STAGE BY VALVE
23 May - GOLDEN ERA GAMES

I wanted to tell all those asking that these delays have nothing to do with Valve, which is merely going through their usual channels to verify all financial information. They are currently waiting for the U.S. to clear our tax identity number before they can promote us to our "pending" page on the Steam store. I regret to say it is not likely we will make the 29th the way things are progressing. The instant our page goes up we will have a date set in stone and it is likely to be very soon, within a small window after getting approved. I am making maximum use of this time to polish any and all details of the game which is ready to release right now. If I released it today in the next 60 minutes gamers would find it completely playable end-to-end and far denser than most of the RPGs they have ever played, but would be likely to still notice certain regions seemingly sparse or not quite populated. Luckily I have a waist-high stack of notes gathered over 20 years that specify in enormous detail what should go into those areas and I am adding these remaining touches now. I am also adding small fixes recommended by recent testing and feedback. As many of these as is possible will go in before and after our launch of the game. We are not selling the game as "Early Access" because the only person on the planet who would describe Grimoire as "incomplete" would be me ... and I obviously have a problem defining what that is when I almost always have some small new feature I'd like to add whenever I play it.
So for some reason, Cleve is allowed to delete comments on Grimoire steam greenlight page. Of course he deletes all posts asking real questions (like "why is the game not released yet, since game is ready and he was waiting for Valve to do it's part, which is already done"). All the negative comments disappear within hours as well. They were not even rude.. why is this even allowed?

Poor people on steam waiting for game that will never be released.
I think he's going to release it.

I think it will be buggy, incomplete, and hopelessly littered with problems that will never get fixed... but I think it will be released.
Bow down mortals! The end is near!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/650670/Grimoire__Heralds_of_the_Winged_Exemplar/?beta=1
Hrymr: Bow down mortals! The end is near!
You mean like every other time there has been a release date given over the last thirteen years?

You're adorable. I hope you're right. But let's face it - you're not.
I'll only believe when I buy it, and maybe not even then.
Hrymr: Bow down mortals! The end is near!
OneFiercePuppy: You mean like every other time there has been a release date given over the last thirteen years?

You're adorable. I hope you're right. But let's face it - you're not.
I'm half-joking of course, but Steam store page usually means that Valve recived game files and checked if the code is safe.
Hrymr: I'm half-joking of course, but Steam store page usually means that Valve recived game files and checked if the code is safe.
Sure, true, but we knew there was code. His demo, mega-demo, super-demo, and all iterations thereafter clearly showed that there was some working game somewhere.

I'm not *completely* confident that it's not a splash screen, then a five-hour loop of Rick Astley. I wouldn't honestly put that past Cleve.
[url= Yeah, yeah. Copyright infringement. I know. You get the point.][/url]
Just a reminder, Cleve has stated that any purchase through Steam will get the GOG version for free via Steam Connect.
DashiDMV: Just a reminder, Cleve has stated that any purchase through Steam will get the GOG version for free via Steam Connect.
Steam Connect? Or do you mean GOG Connect?
Post edited June 16, 2017 by thomq
Just watched the trailer on Steam. Am I the only one who feels that the shown interface would make the game a bit of a chore to play? Or will there be actual hot-keys for, for example movement, as well?
Post edited June 16, 2017 by kalirion
Well it looks like Cleve won't be clarifying that Pat Ryan/Pat Tillman question so I will correct him on something in his video for Grimoire. Characters which you can add to your party of player characters which the player adds by recruiting them are only 'NPCs' (Non-Player Characters) if you never recruit them and even then only in a sketchy technical sense.
These are actually called 'RPCs' or Recruitable Player Characters. Not "Recruitable NPCs" Cleve.
Grimoire supposedly releases tomorrow on Steam with a $39.95 price.

That is........so very Calvin Barkmore (jagged alliance 2 reference).
Come on and listen to the release deadline whoosh on by! ;)

"Grimoire is Pending, Last Minute Testing and Repairs" Mmhmm. Yup. Sure.
mistermumbles: Come on and listen to the release deadline whoosh on by! ;)

"Grimoire is Pending, Last Minute Testing and Repairs" Mmhmm. Yup. Sure.
Best quote from his "update":

Game is looking ABSOLUTELY UNBELIEVABLE.

INDEED Cleve, INDEED.