It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This thread is a amazing straight readthrough.
The dirtyharry50 Nov 03 2013 meltdown made me think of Star Citizen & all the drama with it.
My best guess is that grimoire & star citizen will never come out, but the sheer entertainment value of both titles is hard to match.
Attachments:
Any "updates" for those of us who can't view the thread?

Did he make it to pico-issues?
yogsloth: Any "updates" for those of us who can't view the thread?

Did he make it to pico-issues?
elGabor posts the excerpts on this Hungarian thread, but the comments he posts from Cleve are in English:

http://lfg.hu/forum/index.php/topic/21518-megjelent-a-grimoire-heralds-of-the-winged-exemplar-rpg-demoja/

Cleve is a scam artist plain and simple. He still won't send refunds even though he fraudulently informed IndieGoGo the refunds were sent, locking contributor access and comment privileges. To date the only one confirmed to get the refund was dirtyharry50, Cleve is playing the same BS of converting accounts to refunded to silence any dissent without actually doing anything else and IndieGoGo support is a joke.

Revised release date imminent.... maybe a GoG release this time.... nevermind... Steam Early Access... hmmm, anything to milk some more money on the recycled demo version...
The codex thread just returns an "error" page.

Any quote-unquote-update?
I think you can say R-I-P
yogsloth: The codex thread just returns an "error" page.

Any quote-unquote-update?
* GRIMOIRE FEATURE COMPLETE OCT-17-2016 *
=====================================
… BE AFRAID ROBERT ... BE VERY AFRAID ...
THE CRACKERJACK IS COMING FOR YOU​
(SHOULD BE READ IN ZSASZ'S VOICE FROM ARKHAM CITY)​"
That's what Cleve's signature says. He hasn't posted in the thread since November 20th.
They probably just ended the thread. They did this a while back. I talked to admin about it the first time it went MIA. AFAIK, His updates are on his personal blog :

http://goldeneragames.com/?page_id=16
Thread is there, but moved to Prosperium:

Grimoire: The game, the legend, the con, the thread
Post edited December 02, 2016 by Madmate
Cleve recently cleared out his ignore list on the Codex, which is as much a sign as any that release is imminent. If Cleve wants put the game on Steam, he'll have to go through Greenlight first. Time for the gog crew to beat Steam to the punch.

JudasIscariot: I just want this game here
Judas, is Team GOG on top of this?
fronzelneekburm:
Ignore list?
fronzelneekburm:
ShadowWulfe: Ignore list?
That thing gog forums don't have. :P
19 hours ago:
Sample of the 12 final monster animations added to game recently. These were the animations I was originally trying to raise money for in the IndieGoGo campaign, despite not making funding goals I figured out how to get the artwork together anyway. The other 11 not shown are just as good and some of them look even better. These were monster animations either for bosses or critical characters in the storyline that previously had placeholders. Now they finally have their own animations.

Grimoire is finished. Working on the final promo video now but still don't know if it will go up on Steam Greenlight or another distributor like GOG. I am just going to complete it and then figure it out.

If he's not just saying this, it would definitely be nice to see it around here.
Would be nice to see. I thought it was gone forever....
I have a (somewhat morbid) curiosity around this project. The never-ending development cycle is just fascinating.
Think of the release date like an asymptote. Each day gets a slightly closer to release of Grimoire than the last. Yet the release will perpetually be "soon". You see, Cleve desperately wants to release this game, but it's mathematically impossible.
Attachments:
Post edited March 27, 2017 by daveyd