It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dirtyharry50: And I cannot resist this although it is off topic:

"After a year with an IMac, I don't understand why Windows exists and writing software for it is how I make my living."
Well, I cannot resist it either. Windows exists because Macs are fucking expensive, and poor people in general don't, and can't be expected to, have enough technical knowledge to use Linux.
low rated
Grimoire will never be a finished game worth playing and Cleve Blakemore has stolen money.

This is how it stands today and based on 17+ years of bullshit odds are it isn't going to change.

Retracting my other comments about this vaporware, it's bug infested super demo, etc.
Post edited January 03, 2014 by dirtyharry50
I think we need to get back to the basics here, after all this you have learned now, do you still feel this was appropriate?

dirtyharry50: That is so not cool Crosmando. What the fuck? The guy trusted you with a pledges only download and you turn around and violate that trust by posting a download link to it. I hope Judas sees this and modifies your post to remove that. That is not cool at all.

This is why we have DRM. People will do shit like this. Cleve should have put DRM on the super demo I guess. Unbelievable. What a fucking dick move.
dirtyharry50: I have a problem with making the same basic simple case over and over again. You guys can all do whatever you like. But when somebody posts a link to super demo that was stated to be a backer exclusive by the developer who has recently reiterated the same thing repeatedly as I quoted above and not ever once clearly said that is no longer true, I take issue with that. Employing the honor system does not imply a license to be dishonorable does it? Maybe it does. I guess I missed that memo too.
You don't have to explain to me anything. I think you are right, but I'm just stating the facts. Cleve promised superdemo for backers, but he released it for everyone who is not afraid of his DRM:
" Please note that after installation, the super demo activates your onboard webcam and then attempts to match your likeness to the NSA archives at the Echelon facility here in Australia. Failing to find a match to our list of contributors will mean you will immediately be invoiced for a million dollars worth of Amway merchandise that will be dumped on your door, most of it worthless garbage you will never even be able to sell to your own relatives like oversize cans of Crisco and huge bags of yarn fragments. Crawling through waist deep piles of greasy yarn in your living room that become increasingly tangled over the years you will rue the day you downloaded the Grimoire Super Demo without being a contributor. You have been warned." :-)
So, I think it is nice gesture and I will give my money again to Cleve for fantastic game.
Don't worry, backers will get game.

P.s. It reminds me of DRM pharaohs used to seal their tombs: "Be cursed, whoever enter this tomb" :-)
Post edited November 03, 2013 by Madmate
Grimoire will never be a finished game worth playing and Cleve Blakemore has stolen money.

This is how it stands today and based on 17+ years of bullshit odds are it isn't going to change.

Retracting my other comments about this vaporware, it's bug infested super demo, etc.
dirtyharry50: You don't see the problem but in no less that four distinct cases I pointed out the problem by quoting Cleve as saying the super demo was for backers ONLY. All these quotes are from the last 48 hours or so. I think that is pretty clear don't you? I don't see anything confusing about what he said there. Do you?
Why did he make it available to the public then? Do you really think it was just a mistake or accidental?
Post edited November 03, 2013 by jamotide
You are being too literal. He said it was for backers but he made no attempt to restrict it just to them, otherwise he would of made the Indiegogo update only for backers and not public, the link is right there in plain site for anyone to download, and Cleve also said the SuperDemo is like shareware, if you like it pay and get the rest of the game. I'm not going to waste my time trading walls of texts with you over such a pointless little issue you've made up in your head. If you have an issue go take it up with RPGCodex and Gamebanshee too.

Come tired of this? Unlikely, you just realised that you messed up. At this time you should just fess up and apologize for your rudeness. Maybe you just did not know the link is public, you probably thought it was sent per mail or something like that privately only to backers.

low rated
dirtyharry50: "Goodbye as far as this conversation goes jamotide."
LMAO not for "you" apparently:

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/the-golden-baby-is-back-grimoire-superdemo-released.87519/page-2#post-2940736
Post edited November 03, 2013 by jamotide
Wait, he registered there today just for the sake of complaining about the link?
grviper: Wait, he registered there today just for the sake of complaining about the link?
I doubt it's him. Although if it is, I would have to give him credit!
So whether it's morally right or wrong to post the link or not, how is it? I have not had time to try it out since I've been a little busy being horribly sick.