It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Latest demo on Win 7 64 bit. Installed. Launched. Screen went blank. Ctrl Alt Del didnt work.
Had to reboot PC. Sigh..
nijuu: Latest demo on Win 7 64 bit. Installed. Launched. Screen went blank. Ctrl Alt Del didnt work.
Had to reboot PC. Sigh..
Yikes! That sucks. :(

I'll have to reboot to Win7 64 bit here and see what happens. I'll try to remember to do that later on today.
dirtyharry50: This just in from our good friend Cleve Blakemore. A new demo with fixes is now available!

Grimoire Version 1.31 is now available for download at:

http://www.filedropper.com/grimoiredemov131
Thank you, I've been waiting for this. Downloading...
dirtyharry50: This just in from our good friend Cleve Blakemore. A new demo with fixes is now available!

Please note that it is a good idea to uninstall any old versions of the demo before installing this new one.

Please report any problems with a description of how to reproduce them so we can fix them. This version has been tested on Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 7 in 32/64 bit flavors with no bugs found in the public demo. Running pretty solid. Please keep in mind there are still many placeholder graphics in the game that will be replaced with better versions in the final release.

Tooltips were disabled in this version but they have been implemented, time was not available to test them thoroughly yet. They will certainly appear in the next version in some form.

Certain modifications to various parts of the demo and full game have resulted from feedback, one of the most notable is a means to recover dismissed party members in the game.
It works quite well on my Win 7 64-bit install :D

Awaiting the supahdemo as it's called.

*throws wallet at screen*

Please note that it is a good idea to uninstall any old versions of the demo before installing this new one.

Please report any problems with a description of how to reproduce them so we can fix them. This version has been tested on Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 7 in 32/64 bit flavors with no bugs found in the public demo. Running pretty solid. Please keep in mind there are still many placeholder graphics in the game that will be replaced with better versions in the final release.

Tooltips were disabled in this version but they have been implemented, time was not available to test them thoroughly yet. They will certainly appear in the next version in some form.

Certain modifications to various parts of the demo and full game have resulted from feedback, one of the most notable is a means to recover dismissed party members in the game.
JudasIscariot: It works quite well on my Win 7 64-bit install :D

does this mean it will be coming to Gog? ;)
JudasIscariot: It works quite well on my Win 7 64-bit install :D

nijuu: does this mean it will be coming to Gog? ;)
It means I am excited for a game and am willing to share my own excitement :P
JudasIscariot:
Awww yeah.

You know you want it here.
JudasIscariot: It means I am excited for a game and am willing to share my own excitement :P
Please make sure you show your excitement to the rest of the GOG team :D
JudasIscariot: It means I am excited for a game and am willing to share my own excitement :P
Please don't forget to, um, spread your (highly contagious, I hope) enthusiasm around the office. :P
Who knows what it might lead to.
Post edited April 05, 2013 by Phaidox
Now that I've spent quite a bit of time playing the demo without it crashing at the most inopportune moments...
Well, it's pretty amazing, a true labour of love if ever I saw one. It's so... vibrant, so imaginative and most importantly - shockingly well designed.

If it doesn't make it here, I'm going to establish a siege of GOG's office building.
good for you.I'm trying to work out why it keeps going to black screen.wondering if its a video driver issue
nijuu: good for you.I'm trying to work out why it keeps going to black screen.wondering if its a video driver issue
Sorry to hear that. Have you tried getting in touch with Cleve?
Haven't checked this project for a while, but didn't he promise that only backers would get it DRM free? That would preclude a GOG release.
nijuu: good for you.I'm trying to work out why it keeps going to black screen.wondering if its a video driver issue
Try running the game as Administrator and use Windows XP Service Pack 2 or 3 as the compatibility mode. To note, I have an Nvidia card and the latest version, 1.31, ran flawlessly.
I didn't get around to rebooting (which I hate to do) because I was busy porting the game to Mac with Wineskin. I am pleased to report it seems to work just fine running on the Mac so far in limited testing. :D