It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The dynamic deck building title from Mega Crit Games is getting a big update today.

Slay the Spire Patch V2.0: The Watcher brings us new cards, relics, potions, balance changes, reworks, bug fixes, performance improvements, and - last but not least - a 4th character, namely the eponymous Watcher.

On this occasion we decided to give you a juicy 50% discount on the Slay the Spire game, lasting until 19th January 2020, 2 PM UTC.
low rated
rjbuffchix: Cool, anyone know if the offline installers are updated yet?
barleyguy: Yes, they are. I use the GOG Downloader versions and I downloaded 2.0 today.'

falloutttt: same here. not buying till they add the achievements.

no matter how good the game may be. i'd rather pirate it then support this such devs. :/
barleyguy: I really don't care about feature parity, because I don't give a rat's ass what happens at Steam. Buying DRM infected software isn't even an option that comes up for me, so I judge the game here on its own merits.

The game I bought and am playing on GOG is a great game. What other platforms do is completely irrelevant.
Good boy! Here's your lollipop.

Anyone else wants a lollipop ?
MadalinStroe: (…)
I understood what you said the first time, but I don't agree. I was pretty sure that it was a bad idea to replay to what you wrote, because you react the way that I expected you to do by dismissing everything that you don't agree with.
MadalinStroe: (…)
mk47at: I understood what you said the first time, but I don't agree. I was pretty sure that it was a bad idea to replay to what you wrote, because you react the way that I expected you to do by dismissing everything that you don't agree with.
Don't be so hard on yourself, next time you'll know better. :P
Post edited January 17, 2020 by MadalinStroe
I don't know who the hell is down rating posts lately because they don't like the opinion but it's making the GOG forums very unsavory to use.
On sale and couldnt find any info so posted here.

Is the PC version worth it over the android one?. On sale on PC ....
Niggles: On sale and couldnt find any info so posted here.

Is the PC version worth it over the android one?. On sale on PC ....
Supposedly it's a DRM free version, and I couldn't find any other stores selling the game DRM free, either for PC, mobile or consoles. That could be a selling point of this version.

(edit: polished the text)
Post edited September 23, 2021 by _Auster_