It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The only issues I have at the moment are my avatar on the top bar (the one that has Store, About etc) will vanish at certain times. Also the favicon (are they even called that now) has not worked for the main site for me for ages now.

I did have a issue with the main store yesterday where much like being described I got blank boxes but that got fixed yesterday and for me its jut the two issues I mentioned above.
Well, now for me the store page doesn't work. It shows the following:
https://i.imgur.com/Q7I9qdI.jpg
The Featured Deals, Recommended, and News sections are still blank for me.
So did anyone else's Game Shelf just go blank right now?
IronArcturus: So did anyone else's Game Shelf just go blank right now?
My wishlist and game shelves went blank, after some minutes they were back again.

But then my Order History went blank in a similar way. Now it's back.

Looks like GOG is having issues on database servers.
Yeah, front page works for me now, but account page is broken. Again it's a CORS error preventing a critical Javascript file from being loaded:

Cross-Origin Request Blocked: The Same Origin Policy disallows reading the remote resource at https://www4-static.gog-statics.com/js/jsGlobal-3452eec.js. (Reason: CORS header ‘Access-Control-Allow-Origin’ missing).

No idea what's going on.
IronArcturus: So did anyone else's Game Shelf just go blank right now?
Yup. Again it's a CORS error preventing a javascript file from being loaded and causing errors in the rest of the page. It just happens to be a different js file now. Weird.
Post edited October 16, 2020 by Wolfox
Wolfox: No idea what's going on.
Those errors are the last piece of the Cyberpunk mystery treasure hunt game.

They probably aren't, but that would be cool.
┐(´~`)┌
Javascript is cancer.
Wolfox: Again it's a CORS error preventing a javascript file from being loaded and causing errors in the rest of the page. It just happens to be a different js file now. Weird.
Not all that weird. As it only happens around site updates, I'm assuming some form of partial HTTP caching is de-synced from the main site. I've seen it happen in the past too, but it was usually gone in a minute or two, whereas now it's uncomfortably noticeable.
high rated
§pectre: Javascript is cancer.
Actually, it's Sagittarius, as it was born on December 4, 1995.
kohlrak: So the mystery as to why some people are affected and others are not is a simple one: different browser policies. Now, the real mystery is why it affects people completely differently depending on what page they're on. How is that missing header inconsistently missing?
rtcvb32: I really do miss being able to view and do things with FF14 & FF25 here; But they have since put a cutoff and refuse to support older browsers. I wish there was a simple legacy version, which could do everything from viewing and finding games, to the basic storefront, to free games, to selling games (with the exception of credit cards or anything highly sensitive).

Oh well...
I'm using Min.