It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

And this is what I get if I try to look for games by developer.
The website is still broken for me.
Wonder why it wasn't fixed in a day.
mrkgnao: The forum is the only piece of GOG technology that has withstood the test of time. That's why it's still standing, with everything crumbling around it. We all know that it's clumsy and antiquated, but I, for one, would not want GOG to replace it, since, based on repeated past experience, they will likely replace it with something worse, because that is what GOG does best.
And with something which most likely will be much more broken. Even the most annoying bugs of the current forum only have been introduced later when GOG was trying to "fix" things.
Front page works, but apparently GOG has removed all their games.
Attachments:
blank.jpg (157 Kb)
Post edited October 16, 2020 by Grargar
ysbird: The website is still broken for me.
Wonder why it wasn't fixed in a day.
It was fixed (for many people, myself included, but not for everyone). It broke again today.
Thanks for the link! It's amazing how the community provides workarounds for so many of GOG's stupid technical implementions, in this case a news feed with only 8 entries which often is not enough to even keep all news posts from a single day...
Site seems to work with Chrome (at least i can navigate through site/search/see games, etc)
My problem is with GOG Galaxy, unable to show most of games and prices, problems navigating and searching
Galaxy front page won´t load most of games

It´s happening for me since yesterday
Grargar: Front page works, but apparently GOG has removed all their games.
So it is true, then, what people have been saying. GOG has abandoned DRM-Free games!

Nobody believed them. "Lunatics", they were called. But in the end, they were right.

This is the end.
Broke again, heh.
So weird, I'm using Waterfox Classic and I've had absolutely zero site breakages.
Now it's working. :)
Aaaaand it's broken again.
edge, working
Well, the entire account section is broken now.
Post edited October 16, 2020 by M3troid
Now, the main site is working for me, but the account section doesn't.