It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Crewdroog: i though so too, but apparently not ;)

if someone hadn't given me the heads up at the last minute, i wouldn't have either. this is my first time buying a season pass. we will see how it works out.

sad thing, i burnt out on F4 and haven't touched it in quite a while.
Emob78: Well that didn't take long.
sigh, no, no it didn't. you win this round, emob! ;) there just wasn't enough story/plot to keep me going. yes, wandering is awesome, but i need something. at least NV had warring factions and you could infiltrate them and cause havoc. or try to kil everyone off, or try to remain neutral. plus, I got shot in NV so finding ding-dong what's his name was important to me b/c i wanted to rip his throat out. Here, i just don't give a shit about my kid and spouse i had no interactions with.

Saying this, I must also state that it took me about 140 hours or so to get bored with it. sooooo it's not like i didn't get my money's worth.
Crewdroog: fuck you lucas for jar-jar binks.
sunshinecorp: Oh... so you still think Mr. Binks is the silliest villain in Star Wars... ah, the joy of not having seen The Force Awakens!
BTW, for those who will call me out on calling Binks a villain, HAVEN'T YOU WATCHED THE DARTH BINKS THEORY, PEOPLE? It's like the best thing in Star Wars, ever. :P
no, no i have not. and i really don't want to see any new star wars after i couldn't get through the first new one. i'm done, i will just remember the originals and ignore all the rest.
Post edited March 21, 2016 by Crewdroog
Crewdroog: no, no i have not. and i really don't want to see any new star wars after i couldn't get through the first new one. i'm done, i will just remember the originals and ignore all the rest.
If you ever feel like giving anything Star Wars a shot, you might want to take a look at the Rebels tv show. It's not perfect, but it's head and shoulders above all the new movies. It actually feels like Star Wars. It's a little hard to bring up proof without spoiling the best moments, but you might just see the pilot and see if you like it at all. Unfortunately it has it's fair share of filler episodes, but when it gets good, it's really good.
This thread.. is pure OT
phaolo: This thread.. is pure OT
OT?
Post edited March 21, 2016 by omega64
omega64: OT?
Off Topic(OT) I guess, since everyone has gone into a different discussion than what it started out to be.
omega64: OT?
Hunter65536: Off Topic(OT) I guess, since everyone has gone into a different discussion than what it started out to be.
It's quite obvious that Sachys isn't interested in replying to my counter-arguments and my irritation with his actions, so I'd rather it stay like this. Much better to let the drama fizzle out and go back to the lighthearted nature of this forum.
Djaron: AFAIC, season pass is the actual market name for "real retail version upgrade" from high price paid beta/alpha buggy games from big publishers

indies and small teams ,didnt understand the whole market uh uh uhj they release early access sometime and/or globally playbable finished games with few bugs... true publishers KNOW that a (financially) good video game (especially AAA one) is ought to be alpha/beta bug stage like, priced at 50-60 bucks with many ondisk/on install folder content locked or crippled out, THEN the real game is sold through season pass upgrade

according to this definition, cd projekt appearq as a "clueless" publisher/developper too :) they will never enter the high business yard.

(in case it wasnt obvious, this was a sarcasm)
Pardon me for not paying attention, but what game are you referring to here?
Post edited March 21, 2016 by zeogold
Hunter65536: Off Topic(OT) I guess, since everyone has gone into a different discussion than what it started out to be.
zeogold: It's quite obvious that Sachys isn't interested in replying to my counter-arguments and my irritation with his actions, so I'd rather it stay like this. Much better to let the drama fizzle out and go back to the lighthearted nature of this forum.
Or he just hasn't returned to the forums yet and will go apeshit once he sees this (really hope not, though) :P
low rated
I can make sure to bump when he shows up if you like?:)

Suck it up buttercup, do whatever you want. Others will do what they want.
^ lol with that one:)
Post edited March 21, 2016 by Tauto
zeogold: It's quite obvious that Sachys isn't interested in replying to my counter-arguments and my irritation with his actions, so I'd rather it stay like this. Much better to let the drama fizzle out and go back to the lighthearted nature of this forum.
Djaron: AFAIC, season pass is the actual market name for "real retail version upgrade" from high price paid beta/alpha buggy games from big publishers

indies and small teams ,didnt understand the whole market uh uh uhj they release early access sometime and/or globally playbable finished games with few bugs... true publishers KNOW that a (financially) good video game (especially AAA one) is ought to be alpha/beta bug stage like, priced at 50-60 bucks with many ondisk/on install folder content locked or crippled out, THEN the real game is sold through season pass upgrade

according to this definition, cd projekt appearq as a "clueless" publisher/developper too :) they will never enter the high business yard.

(in case it wasnt obvious, this was a sarcasm)
zeogold: Pardon me for not paying attention, but what game are you referring to here?
Probably Star Wars Battlefront.
low rated
bump