It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zeogold: Already seen it. That might've been better than the movie.
sunshinecorp: Oh, it is. It is.
This too:
https://twitter.com/kylor3n?lang=en
...this is gold.
sunshinecorp: Oh, it is. It is.
This too:
https://twitter.com/kylor3n?lang=en
zeogold: ...this is gold.
Oh, it is. It is. :)
sunshinecorp: Oh... so you still think Mr. Binks is the silliest villain in Star Wars... ah, the joy of not having seen The Force Awakens!
BTW, for those who will call me out on calling Binks a villain, HAVEN'T YOU WATCHED THE DARTH BINKS THEORY, PEOPLE? It's like the best thing in Star Wars, ever. :P
zeogold: I have to admit, I was kinda hoping that Kylo Ren would turn out to be Jar Jar. That woulda been awesome. Or, at least more awesome than Kylo Ren really was.
I thought they'd introduce a separate baddie just so they could mirror the dystopian teen world fad going on in Hollywood. You know, they'd have a #TeamKyloRen and #TeamJarJar or something like in Twilight.

EDIT: Well, considering how young General Hux is... perhaps it's #TeamHux :-(
Post edited March 20, 2016 by chadjenofsky
zeogold: I have to admit, I was kinda hoping that Kylo Ren would turn out to be Jar Jar. That woulda been awesome. Or, at least more awesome than Kylo Ren really was.
chadjenofsky: I thought they'd introduce a separate baddie just so they could mirror the dystopian teen world fad going on in Hollywood. You know, they'd have a #TeamKyloRen and #TeamJarJar or something.
Let's not forget Lord Snot, or whatever Sméagol's name is in Star Wars. Is it Sméagol or is it something out of Harry Potter. I'm not even sure.
chadjenofsky: I thought they'd introduce a separate baddie just so they could mirror the dystopian teen world fad going on in Hollywood. You know, they'd have a #TeamKyloRen and #TeamJarJar or something.
sunshinecorp: Let's not forget Lord Snot, or whatever Sméagol's name is in Star Wars. Is it Sméagol or is it something out of Harry Potter. I'm not even sure.
Snoke? I frankly don't have much faith in him for putting two young and insecure idiots in charge of his plans for galactic domination.

EDIT - One has father issues and the other is trying to pin the blame on everything that goes wrong on the megalomaniac emo.

EDIT2- If Lucas were dead he'd be spinning in his grave. Instead, he's rolling in Disney dough! =P
Post edited March 20, 2016 by chadjenofsky
sunshinecorp: Let's not forget Lord Snot, or whatever Sméagol's name is in Star Wars. Is it Sméagol or is it something out of Harry Potter. I'm not even sure.
chadjenofsky: Snoke? I frankly don't have much faith in him for putting two young and insecure idiots in charge of his plans for galactic domination.
One thing's sure with that giant hologram of his- the guy's even more insecure than Kylo. I bet his lightsabre is huge too, like Cloude's sword in FF VII. I call it the overcompensabre.
chadjenofsky: Snoke?
No, Snot sounds about right.
chadjenofsky: Snoke? I frankly don't have much faith in him for putting two young and insecure idiots in charge of his plans for galactic domination.
Breja: One thing's sure with that giant hologram of his- the guy's even more insecure than Kylo. I bet his lightsabre is huge too, like Cloude's sword in FF VII. I call it the overcompensabre.
He's probably 10 inches tall in person.
Post edited March 20, 2016 by sunshinecorp
sunshinecorp: He's probably 10 inches tall in person.
That was precisly my first thought as I was watching the movie. My second was that it's really a drunken actor portrayed by Ben Kingsley.
Post edited March 20, 2016 by Breja
sunshinecorp: He's probably 10 inches tall in person.
Breja: That was precisly my first thought as I was watching the movie. My second was that it's really a drunken actor portrayed by Ben Kingsley.
LOL
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_Hail_the_King
If you haven't watched the short, you should.
Post edited March 20, 2016 by sunshinecorp
Breja: That was precisly my first thought as I was watching the movie. My second was that it's really a drunken actor portrayed by Ben Kingsley.
sunshinecorp: LOL
I really shouldn't. I hated IM2 and IM3, and the last thing I need is any more of that.
sunshinecorp: LOL
Breja: I really shouldn't. I hated IM2 and IM3, and the last thing I need is any more of that.
I didn't like them either, yet the short is pretty funny.
Sorry. Was away dealing with a neighborhood kid that broke the window with a ball.

Are we talking about this Emperor Snoke?
chadjenofsky: Sorry. Was away dealing with a neighborhood kid that broke the window with a ball.

No, I actually find THAT villain more effective than ANY villain in The Force Awakens.
chadjenofsky: Sorry. Was away dealing with a neighborhood kid that broke the window with a ball.

sunshinecorp: No, I actually find THAT villain more effective than ANY villain in The Force Awakens.
Agreed. And the sad bit was that movie was a brilliant parody. :-(
AFAIC, season pass is the actual market name for "real retail version upgrade" from high price paid beta/alpha buggy games from big publishers

indies and small teams ,didnt understand the whole market uh uh uhj they release early access sometime and/or globally playbable finished games with few bugs... true publishers KNOW that a (financially) good video game (especially AAA one) is ought to be alpha/beta bug stage like, priced at 50-60 bucks with many ondisk/on install folder content locked or crippled out, THEN the real game is sold through season pass upgrade

according to this definition, cd projekt appearq as a "clueless" publisher/developper too :) they will never enter the high business yard.

(in case it wasnt obvious, this was a sarcasm)