By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. Organiser: GOG sp z o.o., ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warsaw, Poland (referred to throughout this terms as the “Organiser”, “we”, “us” and “our”).
2. Competition Description. You may enter the competition by sharing your GOG GALAXY 2.0 gaming stats (by using "Share stats" functionality in GOG GALAXY 2.0 application) on Facebook or Twitter with #GOGALAXYstats hashtag and creatively answering the following challenge: "Describe your gaming profile based on the stats you share". This has to be an original text entry on your own Facebook or Twitter account. We will pick 100 most interesting and creative entries and reward them.
3. Prize. 100 GOG.COM games from a pool of titles like: Dragon Age Origins, Greedfall, NeverwinterNights Complete, DUSK, Stoneshard, Tropico 6, Knights & Bikes, Night in the Woods, Blade Runner, My Time at Portia. The prizes are funded and delivered by GOG sp z o.o. via a game code to redeem on GOG.COM.
4. Competition Duration and Deadline. The Competition begins on August 7th, 2020 and will end on August 14th, 2020, at 1 PM UTC inclusive (“Closing Date”). All competition entries must be received by the Organiser by the end of the Closing Date to be valid and no liability is accepted for illegible, incomplete, lost or late entries.
5. Eligibility. You must be aged 18 or over at the time of entry in order to enter this competition. No purchase necessary. You must enter the competition yourself. You must comply with the laws that apply to you in the location that you access the competition from. If any laws applicable to you restrict or prohibit you from entering the competition, you must comply with those legal restrictions or, if applicable, refrain from entering the competition.
6. Additional requirements: You promise that all of the information which you provide to us in connection with this competition shall be and shall remain complete and accurate. You promise that your entry will not contain anything (i) that is or could reasonably be viewed as harmful, harassing, defamatory, libelous, obscene or invasive of another’s privacy; or (ii) which you do not have a right to make available lawfully (including any material which infringes the rights of any other).
7. Prize conditions. Prizes are not negotiable, exchangeable, transferable, and have no cash alternative. The winner(s) will be contacted via Twitter/Facebook/GOG.COM forum instant messaging and announced on the GOG.COM Forum within one week of the Closing Date. The winner(s) will have seven (7) days to confirm whether he or she accepts the prize or any additional data that may be required for the purpose of meeting legal and tax requirements. If the winner(s) fails to contact us within that deadline or provide the required data or refuses to accept the prize, we retain the right to award such prize to another runner(s) or to refrain from awarding this particular prize. We have the right to substitute any prize for an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
8. Excluded participants and entries. Employees of the Organisers, its holding or subsidiary companies, its agents or suppliers or anyone else professionally connected with the competition, or members of their families or households. The Organiser will not admit entries which: are automatically created by a computer or bot or script or other automated technology, created in bulk, fraudulent, have been altered or forged or tampered with, made on behalf of another person, or made by hacking, cheating or deception, which are racist, xenophobic, sexist, defamatory or otherwise offensive, illegal or which generally in Organiser’s reasonable opinion are inappropriate to admit or contrary to these terms and conditions.
9. Selection of winners. The winner(s) will be selected by a panel of judges based on creativity, originality and the highest quality. The decision of the panel is final.
10. Ownership of competition entries and intellectual property rights: The Organiser does not claim any rights of ownership in your competition entry. By submitting your entry, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free and irrevocable right to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format, and sub-license the competition entry and any accompanying materials for our marketing or other commercial purposes.
12. Tax: If necessary under applicable laws, the Prizes may be supplemented with cash prize equal to the tax due on the prize. In such a case, the cash prize will be deducted and paid as tax due under the applicable laws. In some cases, the winner may be obliged to pay taxes on the prize under local regulations of the country the winner is a resident of. We are not be obliged to provide guidance in this respect.
13. Limitation of liability: Insofar as is permitted by law, the Organiser, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner(s) or runner(s)-up or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Organiser, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected. The Organiser will NOT accept responsibility for competition entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged, or delayed in transit for any reason or in any way.
14. Social media: You acknowledge that the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Twitch or YouTube. You agree to release Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Twitch, and YouTube from any responsibility to you in relation to the competition.
15. General: (a) We may wish to transfer all or a part of our rights under these terms to someone else without obtaining your consent. You agree that we may do so provided that the transfer does not significantly disadvantage you. (b) If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Organiser may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition; (c) The Organiser reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the competition where it becomes necessary to do so; and (d) These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Poland and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Poland.
16. Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Post edited August 07, 2020 by chandra