It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

whats the possibility of shadow warrior 2013 wil be on sale again ?

i was considering buying it and when i finally decided to do so the damn game was back to its old price tag

...bother
That's an unfortunate miss; especially considering it was also on sale at the same price earlier this month which is when I got it. Hopefully you'll get another chance but I can't remember the pattern of the summer sales or how many times they do a rerun. Good luck, it's a pretty solid game.
well its cheap as chips on steam too so i may just snag it there
but im sure people can understand why i'd rather buy it here

but the sale is going to chug on for another week so with some luck i will be able to buy it before long
Hm, yes, in your position I would hold off and hope rather than feed Gaben. Hopefully it will be worth the weight.
i can wait
id just like to know how long i have to wait
Possibly all the deal will return before the sale ends, as it happend in some previous sales.
If the sale here keeps on for another week as you said, I'd say 99% sure it will reappear. Rather sooner than later. Besides, last time I checked, our version had the Steam exclusive swords (HM katana, penetrator), so I think the wait is worth it.

Damn, now I want some Wang.
Post edited June 12, 2015 by javihyuga
javihyuga: Damn, now I want some Wang.
Your want some Wang? Or you want to wash wang? Or you want to watch Wang wash wang?
javihyuga: Damn, now I want some Wang.
jamyskis: Your want some Wang? Or you want to wash wang? Or you want to watch Wang wash wang?
Hard choice