It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

1500+ Deals up to 90% off | Two FREE Games with your purchases | Redeem 40 games on GOG Connect

All good things must come to an end… We'll soon bid farewell to The 2017 Summer Sale, but for now there's still time to make the most of those last few days – until Tuesday, June 20, 10PM UTC!

If you're just joining us in The Summer Sale, there are tons of ways to score a free copy of Rebel Galaxy (free with your first purchase) and Alan Wake's American Nightmare (free when you spend a total of $10). At 1500+ games up to -90%, our most popular deals so far include:
- <span class="bold">RiME</span> – gorgeous, memorable, and DRM-free.
- <span class="bold">Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice</span> – pre-order Ninja Theory's upcoming independent title.
- <span class="bold">Tacoma</span> pre-orders (-10%), the open-world epicness of <span class="bold">Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen</span> (-60%), and Tyranny: Archon Edition 60% off for the first time.
- Hand-picked collections featuring our favorite RPGs, Action Games, Tactical & Strategy Games, and most beloved Adventure Games.

Looking for more great games, or just not sure where to start? Check out our <span class="bold">QUIZ: What Type of Adventurer Are You?</span> and we'll recommend a handful of games that you'll love!

Finally, don't miss the chance to claim your DRM-free editions of over 40 fantastic titles with the newest round of GOG Connect – including Reigns, The Walking Dead, Downwell, Deponia, Amnesia: The Dark Descent and many more. Check out <span class="bold">connect.gog.com</span>, connect your Steam account, and grab free DRM-free copies of your games before the Summer Sale ends!

The Summer Sale will last until Tuesday, June 20, 10 PM UTC.

NOTE: Make sure to redeem your Rebel Galaxy and American Nightmare copies right away - the codes will expire on June 27, 21:59 UTC.
received my alan wake code today, thanks. for everyone else still waiting, hang in there. with only 7 days left till the codes expire I wonder if they will extend the deadlline.
Hard decisions up to the last minute... :) This sale had so many good offers. I had to refill my wallet today and have spent more money than I wanted. Thanks GOG! :P

But this also has been the sale with the most technical problems and bugs I've seen so far. At least you managed to fix most of the problems during the sale, but things should work from the start, GOG. ;) And especially for such big sales the search and filter options on your web site are completely inadequate.

Now I'm downloading my games to have all the offline installers on my disk before you start to do nasty things with them. And I've successfully increased my backlog by a lot to be safe, no matter how many Good News™ the future will bring us on GOG...
Post edited June 21, 2017 by eiii
The code showed up today! Thanks again for awesome work GOG!
Wait, what?! GOG tease us with approaching that big mystical swirling portal for the entire sale, reach it at the end, and.... nothing?

Seriously?

Oh well... at least these days they're not getting their kicks by pretending to go out of business.
mintee: received my alan wake code today, thanks. for everyone else still waiting, hang in there. with only 7 days left till the codes expire I wonder if they will extend the deadlline.
I hope so, I'm going on vacation in a few days and if they send the code while I'm gone and unable to redeem it (despite having been eligible since the 5th) I'm gonna be slightly annoyed.
i didnt get my code for alans wake, and yes it was on offer when i spent over $10. i didnt get any code for rebel galaxy either, although i already had the game so i dont know if they didnt bother or it didnt work. not happy jan.
As with many others I am still missing my codes. Support said if I didn't get them by the 21 I should notify them. I did. So far there has been no reply. To be honest I would prefer a news article and some info as to what went wrong here and when we can expect to have it resolved. It's obvious from the discussion that I am not the only one still waiting.
Missed free Fantasy General? I have the code, because I already got the game during previous giveaway (that's the third game like this). You can take it.

38CCC-1CE2E-97126-86C42
Still. Waiting. Will send support a message first thing tomorrow if I don't receive it today. It wouldn't be so bad if you had to immediately redeem your code before June 27th. Makes me on edge. I almost forgot about it with everything else in life going on.
I didn't realize there was a time limit to redeem it. I guess most of is probably won't be getting it then, as I still haven't got my code either. I do have it on Xbox 360, so it's not a huge loss, but still.
YoyoThree: I didn't realize there was a time limit to redeem it. I guess most of is probably won't be getting it then, as I still haven't got my code either. I do have it on Xbox 360, so it's not a huge loss, but still.
The promo codes don't expire for three more days, so you still have plenty of time to get a support request in if you're still missing one or both codes (though don't expect Support staff to reply before Monday).
Just make sure to double-check your e-mail (including spam folder!) before you contact GOG. ;)
Is there anybody who still needs Alan wake American Nightmares and/or Fantasy General?

Would be happy to give away my codes before they expire.
PaterAlf: Is there anybody who still needs Alan wake American Nightmares and/or Fantasy General?

Would be happy to give away my codes before they expire.
You might want to check your codes on the redeem page first; I was going to reply "I don't think the Fantasy General code is mean to expire"...but it turns out it's ALREADY expired. Found out my code from the Mount & Blade giveaway a while back is expired, too. >:/
Finally got my code for Alan as well.

Thanks GoG.
I got 2 free games and a lot of cheap games. Thanks GOG