It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

1500+ Deals up to 90% off | Two FREE Games with your purchases | Redeem 40 games on GOG Connect

All good things must come to an end… We'll soon bid farewell to The 2017 Summer Sale, but for now there's still time to make the most of those last few days – until Tuesday, June 20, 10PM UTC!

If you're just joining us in The Summer Sale, there are tons of ways to score a free copy of Rebel Galaxy (free with your first purchase) and Alan Wake's American Nightmare (free when you spend a total of $10). At 1500+ games up to -90%, our most popular deals so far include:
- <span class="bold">RiME</span> – gorgeous, memorable, and DRM-free.
- <span class="bold">Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice</span> – pre-order Ninja Theory's upcoming independent title.
- <span class="bold">Tacoma</span> pre-orders (-10%), the open-world epicness of <span class="bold">Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen</span> (-60%), and Tyranny: Archon Edition 60% off for the first time.
- Hand-picked collections featuring our favorite RPGs, Action Games, Tactical & Strategy Games, and most beloved Adventure Games.

Looking for more great games, or just not sure where to start? Check out our <span class="bold">QUIZ: What Type of Adventurer Are You?</span> and we'll recommend a handful of games that you'll love!

Finally, don't miss the chance to claim your DRM-free editions of over 40 fantastic titles with the newest round of GOG Connect – including Reigns, The Walking Dead, Downwell, Deponia, Amnesia: The Dark Descent and many more. Check out <span class="bold">connect.gog.com</span>, connect your Steam account, and grab free DRM-free copies of your games before the Summer Sale ends!

The Summer Sale will last until Tuesday, June 20, 10 PM UTC.

NOTE: Make sure to redeem your Rebel Galaxy and American Nightmare copies right away - the codes will expire on June 27, 21:59 UTC.
Themken: It should not but it might very well :-( I waited for ten days for my AWAN code but recieved it today.
OdanUrr: Let's hope I don't receive it after June 27th.
You can contact support at the end of this sale. They can send you the code manually then. (See my post above.) :-D
Hesitant to buy Sea Dogs: Caribbean Tales because of the low review scores, are there any mods to improve it like the City of Abandoned Ships installment?
Thanks for #100 GOG ... I just redemed the key for American Nightmare !
This sale was nuts! Nice one, GOG!
Haven't got my Alan Wake code. I bought Dragon's Dogma btw.
yinxianghecheng: Haven't got my Alan Wake code. I bought Dragon's Dogma btw.
+1 I spent over $10 and didn't get my Rebel Galaxy or Alan Nightmare code..
Got Rebel Galaxy as it was offered at the time, when i purchased The Witcher 3 Game of the Year Edition. I didn't get the other game because it wasn't offered at the time. I think a lot of people don't realize that it actually needed to be on offer to get it. Its not that you just spent $!0 or more since the sale started and you magically get it. You have to have spent money once it was actually offered to get it.
Bsherder: Its not that you just spent $!0 or more since the sale started and you magically get it. You have to have spent money once it was actually offered to get it.
Actually, in an earlier update, GOG stated: "Oh and if you already spent $10 during the Summer Sale, no worries - the offer is retroactive and you'll soon get your copy of Alan Wake's American Nightmare." So you're entitled to AWAN, just as many others are.

As a data point, I just made my purchase and was instantly emailed the keys for both freebies. If all codes are now available for last-minute buyers, then those still waiting should be getting them soon. Keep your fingers crossed (and probably contact support if you haven't received anything by the end of the day).
Post edited June 20, 2017 by PixelHunt
haydenaurion: Hesitant to buy Sea Dogs: Caribbean Tales because of the low review scores, are there any mods to improve it like the City of Abandoned Ships installment?
I'm a fan of the series (especially the Pirates of the Caribbean reskin) and found Caribbean Tales a bit lacking. It was just sort of boring - missing something. I don't know much about the mod scene but my gut tells me if you have City of Abandoned Ships you're probably just better off with that one.

I'm super excited to try City myself but actually passed this sale (had it in the cart and everything LOL) because I splurged a bit on things I know I'll get to sooner. I'm pretty sure I'll be ready for it next time it rolls around.
haydenaurion: Hesitant to buy Sea Dogs: Caribbean Tales because of the low review scores, are there any mods to improve it like the City of Abandoned Ships installment?
Ixamyakxim: I'm a fan of the series (especially the Pirates of the Caribbean reskin) and found Caribbean Tales a bit lacking. It was just sort of boring - missing something. I don't know much about the mod scene but my gut tells me if you have City of Abandoned Ships you're probably just better off with that one.

I'm super excited to try City myself but actually passed this sale (had it in the cart and everything LOL) because I splurged a bit on things I know I'll get to sooner. I'm pretty sure I'll be ready for it next time it rolls around.
Yeah, skipped Caribbean for now and went with City instead. Much thanks for the answer as I thought this thread had been completely turned into the "missing free game codes" thread.
I bought The Wither 3 Season Pass and earlier Time Shift , when this action started and I haven't got Rebel Galaxy and Alan Wake. Why?
Add me too to the list pls -> I haven't received my Alan Wake code for my purchase of Grim Dawn, strongly suggested btw :)
I haven't received codes for either of these two games!! (like a lot of people it would seem!)
I have a similar problem. I just spent $10.36, and I got a code for Rebel Galaxy but not Alan Wake's American Nightmare.
drpetrov: I have a similar problem. I just spent $10.36, and I got a code for Rebel Galaxy but not Alan Wake's American Nightmare.
Canadian or US dollar? Because Canadian dollar wouldn't be enough.

Anyway, please sent me a message, if you want a code (or answer here). I still have one that I don't need.