It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

1500+ Deals up to 90% off | Two FREE Games with your purchases | Redeem 40 games on GOG Connect

All good things must come to an end… We'll soon bid farewell to The 2017 Summer Sale, but for now there's still time to make the most of those last few days – until Tuesday, June 20, 10PM UTC!

If you're just joining us in The Summer Sale, there are tons of ways to score a free copy of Rebel Galaxy (free with your first purchase) and Alan Wake's American Nightmare (free when you spend a total of $10). At 1500+ games up to -90%, our most popular deals so far include:
- <span class="bold">RiME</span> – gorgeous, memorable, and DRM-free.
- <span class="bold">Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice</span> – pre-order Ninja Theory's upcoming independent title.
- <span class="bold">Tacoma</span> pre-orders (-10%), the open-world epicness of <span class="bold">Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen</span> (-60%), and Tyranny: Archon Edition 60% off for the first time.
- Hand-picked collections featuring our favorite RPGs, Action Games, Tactical & Strategy Games, and most beloved Adventure Games.

Looking for more great games, or just not sure where to start? Check out our <span class="bold">QUIZ: What Type of Adventurer Are You?</span> and we'll recommend a handful of games that you'll love!

Finally, don't miss the chance to claim your DRM-free editions of over 40 fantastic titles with the newest round of GOG Connect – including Reigns, The Walking Dead, Downwell, Deponia, Amnesia: The Dark Descent and many more. Check out <span class="bold">connect.gog.com</span>, connect your Steam account, and grab free DRM-free copies of your games before the Summer Sale ends!

The Summer Sale will last until Tuesday, June 20, 10 PM UTC.

NOTE: Make sure to redeem your Rebel Galaxy and American Nightmare copies right away - the codes will expire on June 27, 21:59 UTC.
www.gog.com/redeem/35842-5E697-4AC6E-7F4BC
Still haven't gotten the codes for Alan Wake and Rebel Galaxy. And I have nine days left.
Lemon_Curry: Good advice - too bad none of them are reading your post. :P
Haha, yeah, i figured as much. :P

IthaquaCDN: If you haven't gotten it soon, you may want to open a ticket.
...and in the end, I won't blame GOG if they choose to stop giving us all these freebies during major sales. I really wouldn't want to be working in support dept when all these tickets arrive...
People.Like some have said, make sure u check your spam folders -- i received both the rebel galaxy and fantasy general ones pretty much right away when requested.
Would love to redeem Alan Wake, but haven't been sent the code to do so yet. Made multiple purchases, some before and some after the Alan Wake announcement.
This isn't one of those $10+ in a single transaction is it? (didnt seem so)
Or an equivalent of 10USD?
Post edited June 19, 2017 by Loswaith
Bought a game for $21(CAD)... have not recieved Alan Wake (which I don't really care about) or Rebel Galaxy (which I care about).
It's been a week since i made my purchase and still not received my Alan Wake code.
Spent 32£ but I did not receive my code
Question on Tyranny

Is the Archon Edition just fine, or should I go ahead and get the Overloard Edition before the sale ends?

Is the collectors guide book and artbook good enough to pay the extra money for Overlord?

Thanks for any advice.
I spent over 10 dollars just now, but don't see Alan Wake's American Nightmare in my library, was I supposed to pick it up also when purchasing? No code coming up for it automatically like with Rebel Galaxy?
I have also spent $10 and didn't receive Alan Wake.
Like many others I have spent way over USD 10, but I have yet to receive the Alan Wake code. I mean cound't care less since I already have, but i could give it away.

Would be funny the receive the code after it allready expired.
Like a few others, not Alan Wake code. Spent £14+ before it was announced, then £12+ after it was announced and not received anything.
I have the same question like many !

This isn't one of those $10+ in a single transaction is it or an equivalent of 10USD?

My last order is 11E so I will wait for the free game ... It is important this one because is #100 :V !
Post edited June 19, 2017 by Andrewww91
Just thought I would chime in and say I'm also waiting on an Alan Wake code.