It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

1500+ Deals up to 90% off | Two FREE Games with your purchases | Redeem 40 games on GOG Connect

All good things must come to an end… We'll soon bid farewell to The 2017 Summer Sale, but for now there's still time to make the most of those last few days – until Tuesday, June 20, 10PM UTC!

If you're just joining us in The Summer Sale, there are tons of ways to score a free copy of Rebel Galaxy (free with your first purchase) and Alan Wake's American Nightmare (free when you spend a total of $10). At 1500+ games up to -90%, our most popular deals so far include:
- <span class="bold">RiME</span> – gorgeous, memorable, and DRM-free.
- <span class="bold">Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice</span> – pre-order Ninja Theory's upcoming independent title.
- <span class="bold">Tacoma</span> pre-orders (-10%), the open-world epicness of <span class="bold">Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen</span> (-60%), and Tyranny: Archon Edition 60% off for the first time.
- Hand-picked collections featuring our favorite RPGs, Action Games, Tactical & Strategy Games, and most beloved Adventure Games.

Looking for more great games, or just not sure where to start? Check out our <span class="bold">QUIZ: What Type of Adventurer Are You?</span> and we'll recommend a handful of games that you'll love!

Finally, don't miss the chance to claim your DRM-free editions of over 40 fantastic titles with the newest round of GOG Connect – including Reigns, The Walking Dead, Downwell, Deponia, Amnesia: The Dark Descent and many more. Check out <span class="bold">connect.gog.com</span>, connect your Steam account, and grab free DRM-free copies of your games before the Summer Sale ends!

The Summer Sale will last until Tuesday, June 20, 10 PM UTC.

NOTE: Make sure to redeem your Rebel Galaxy and American Nightmare copies right away - the codes will expire on June 27, 21:59 UTC.
I appreciate the three free games GOG - Thanks!!! :)
Slippery_Jim: Bought games over $10 and got Rebel Galaxy for free. They then added the offer to get Alan Wake also but never got my code for that. Nope, not in email either.
Same here.
Slippery_Jim: Bought games over $10 and got Rebel Galaxy for free. They then added the offer to get Alan Wake also but never got my code for that. Nope, not in email either.
zahyeen: Same here.
Same, right now!

EDIT: my bad, actually I have the code for Alan Wake as well.
Post edited June 17, 2017 by hell_spawn94
These sales have been a big disappointment for me. A few days ago I couldn't use my card, but I knew it wasn't a big deal and I called my bank. And now the "pay for your order now" button is gray out. I never had any issues in the past. It is not the end of he world but it's still disappointing.
I saw quite a few games at -75% off or greater, so I think whoever worked out those deals deserves props. Seems like there've been lots of good discounts.

And thanks for the free games. :)
Post edited June 17, 2017 by tfishell
Cambrey: These sales have been a big disappointment for me. A few days ago I couldn't use my card, but I knew it wasn't a big deal and I called my bank. And now the "pay for your order now" button is gray out. I never had any issues in the past. It is not the end of he world but it's still disappointing.
Please check that you've filled in all the fields.
If you're paying with a saved card, it still requires the 3-digit code.
If your order was automatically marked as a gift, this means it has one or more products that can't be added to your account (DLC for a base game you don't own, or a game you already own). You need to fix the problem or, if it's intentional, write in the "recipient's" email (which can be your own email -- the gift is redeemed via code regardless of what's in the field).
Starmaker: products that can't be added to your account (DLC for a base game you don't own, or a game you already own).
Bingo! I meant to buy Sunless Sea but instead I selected the expansion. Silly mistake. PM me a game you'd like and I'll gift it to you. And thank you.
When will the deal with American Nightmare go away?
Post edited June 17, 2017 by klappis
Haven't received a code for Alan Wake yet. Spent over $10
Got Rebel Galaxy though.
Haven't gotten the code for either Rebel Galaxy or Alan Wake. And I have purchased above the $10 mark.

I have Alan Wake, so I hope I still get the code to gift a friend. It's been since yesterday.
Same here. Spent well over $10 total, Rebel Galaxy got there, and Fantasy General popped up almost as soon as I'd grabbed it. No AWAN though.
I bought witcher 3 about 10 days ago and i didn't get Alan code.
I put a support ticket in 2 days ago.
Seems like there may be a little issue with the GOG system as they seem a little backed up.

Hopefully if support can't get the keys GOG will just give us something from our wishlist.
But there is the better part of 2 weeks left to get the keys and activate them.
Post edited June 17, 2017 by IthaquaCDN
Starmaker: products that can't be added to your account (DLC for a base game you don't own, or a game you already own).
Cambrey: Bingo! I meant to buy Sunless Sea but instead I selected the expansion. Silly mistake. PM me a game you'd like and I'll gift it to you. And thank you.
Dude, I'm in Russia. Anything you can buy, I can buy cheaper.
Instead, get yourself Zubmariner, too, it has an ~*awesome*~ plotline AND makes the base game vastly less annoying.

Also see here for how to get exclusive content.
Note:
1. Where the page says "This does NOT work with the Zubmarine DLC", it means it's not possible to pirate the paid expansion itself by editing the base game profile. The method absolutely does work for getting price-less exclusives such as boxes and cats in Zubmariner.
2. Cladery Heart and Pirate-Poet don't need to be edited in anymore since they're now available to everyone.
GOG sends out a code for Alan Wake in an email right? Can't remember whether I've spent US$10 or not :)