It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

1500+ Deals up to 90% off | Two FREE Games with your purchases | Redeem 40 games on GOG Connect

All good things must come to an end… We'll soon bid farewell to The 2017 Summer Sale, but for now there's still time to make the most of those last few days – until Tuesday, June 20, 10PM UTC!

If you're just joining us in The Summer Sale, there are tons of ways to score a free copy of Rebel Galaxy (free with your first purchase) and Alan Wake's American Nightmare (free when you spend a total of $10). At 1500+ games up to -90%, our most popular deals so far include:
- <span class="bold">RiME</span> – gorgeous, memorable, and DRM-free.
- <span class="bold">Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice</span> – pre-order Ninja Theory's upcoming independent title.
- <span class="bold">Tacoma</span> pre-orders (-10%), the open-world epicness of <span class="bold">Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen</span> (-60%), and Tyranny: Archon Edition 60% off for the first time.
- Hand-picked collections featuring our favorite RPGs, Action Games, Tactical & Strategy Games, and most beloved Adventure Games.

Looking for more great games, or just not sure where to start? Check out our <span class="bold">QUIZ: What Type of Adventurer Are You?</span> and we'll recommend a handful of games that you'll love!

Finally, don't miss the chance to claim your DRM-free editions of over 40 fantastic titles with the newest round of GOG Connect – including Reigns, The Walking Dead, Downwell, Deponia, Amnesia: The Dark Descent and many more. Check out <span class="bold">connect.gog.com</span>, connect your Steam account, and grab free DRM-free copies of your games before the Summer Sale ends!

The Summer Sale will last until Tuesday, June 20, 10 PM UTC.

NOTE: Make sure to redeem your Rebel Galaxy and American Nightmare copies right away - the codes will expire on June 27, 21:59 UTC.
First time posting here.
I'll just leave this code here, I hope you don't mind:

VUG58B26ACB0E716DD
I bought more than 20 Bucks on Sunday and still got no Code.
Hope it didn't get lost.
Godfather101: I bought more than 20 Bucks on Sunday and still got no Code.
Hope it didn't get lost.
Both codes should come in e-mails (some people have reported the American Nightmare code as having been caught in their e-mail spam filter, so check there, too).
If you still haven't gotten one you should be entitled to in a couple more days, contact Support.
Oh, my spam filter gets deleted every day, so it COULD be that it got there and got deleted.
That would be bad.
I'll wait a couple more days and then will contact support.
Have bought Dragon's Dogma on Thursday, June, 8th. Still haven't received the code :(

P.S.: I mean code for AWAN. Have received Rebel Galaxy code already, though.
Post edited June 14, 2017 by TheVoice
Nice to put another game there. But does that actually mean the sale is not going as good as expected?
Trilarion: Nice to put another game there. But does that actually mean the sale is not going as good as expected?
For me it's entirely expected, and I'd even say there'll be a third game coming up for those who spent over... $25? That'd make it entirely equivalent to the winter and fall sales - just without the "XP" trappings, and without the free games being revealed up front.

Afterward they'll probably compare which format was more effective.

FWIW, I'm also still waiting for Alan Wake. (Got my Rebel Galaxy right away.) Not worried yet; I figure it'll arrive within the next day or two.
Post edited June 14, 2017 by gogtrial34987
gogtrial34987: For me it's entirely expected, and I'd even say there'll be a third game coming up for those who spent over... $25? That'd make it entirely equivalent to the winter and fall sales - just without the "XP" trappings, and without the free games being revealed up front.

Afterward they'll probably compare which format was more effective.

FWIW, I'm also still waiting for Alan Wake. (Got my Rebel Galaxy right away.) Not worried yet; I figure it'll arrive within the next day or two.
The XP system was better, as it allowed for better tracking of one's eligibility of getting the free games. Things are somewhat more vague this way.

EDIT: And Yes, most probably more free games will be added as freebies.
Post edited June 14, 2017 by bhrigu
Yeah, I miss the excitement of old way of doing these seasonal sales, the exp counter, the freebies laid out so you can plan. It was something you waited for and had meaning as far as purchasing planning. Now there are always sales going on, to the point where sale price IS the real price. I see certain games all the time on sales, to be honest it smacks of a bit of deception. the countdown timer, the whole push to buy now before its gone...then in a couple of weeks you see the same games on sale yet again and again and again. im getting sale blindness.

that being said, i guess its working. Ive bought so many games recently to the point I feel dirty. lol

btw, still no code for second game which is the one i wanted. ill give it a few more days before submitting a ticket. wouldnt even worry but its on a shorter timer to redeem
I didn't get Alan code, why?
aro_77: I didn't get Alan code, why?
It has to go eighty times around Earth and through the eleven hells and nine heavens and with bad luck might get stuck on the way. Look in your spambox in your email.

I am also still waiting by the way.
Post edited June 14, 2017 by Themken
From what I read, it could take a little while to get the codes. But is it okay for them to take a week to arrive?

I have checked my spam box, they're not there...
[message redacted by user]
Post edited June 15, 2017 by bongboy
Just to say, I thought I only got the Rebel Galaxy code, then saw I had to scroll down to see the other mail with the Alan Wake code...
Still no Alan Wake, purchased two new games, got the emails, and even got the free Shadow Warrior (didn't know I had it free)

Sit and wait!