It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

1500+ Deals up to 90% off | Two FREE Games with your purchases | Redeem 40 games on GOG Connect

All good things must come to an end… We'll soon bid farewell to The 2017 Summer Sale, but for now there's still time to make the most of those last few days – until Tuesday, June 20, 10PM UTC!

If you're just joining us in The Summer Sale, there are tons of ways to score a free copy of Rebel Galaxy (free with your first purchase) and Alan Wake's American Nightmare (free when you spend a total of $10). At 1500+ games up to -90%, our most popular deals so far include:
- <span class="bold">RiME</span> – gorgeous, memorable, and DRM-free.
- <span class="bold">Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice</span> – pre-order Ninja Theory's upcoming independent title.
- <span class="bold">Tacoma</span> pre-orders (-10%), the open-world epicness of <span class="bold">Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen</span> (-60%), and Tyranny: Archon Edition 60% off for the first time.
- Hand-picked collections featuring our favorite RPGs, Action Games, Tactical & Strategy Games, and most beloved Adventure Games.

Looking for more great games, or just not sure where to start? Check out our <span class="bold">QUIZ: What Type of Adventurer Are You?</span> and we'll recommend a handful of games that you'll love!

Finally, don't miss the chance to claim your DRM-free editions of over 40 fantastic titles with the newest round of GOG Connect – including Reigns, The Walking Dead, Downwell, Deponia, Amnesia: The Dark Descent and many more. Check out <span class="bold">connect.gog.com</span>, connect your Steam account, and grab free DRM-free copies of your games before the Summer Sale ends!

The Summer Sale will last until Tuesday, June 20, 10 PM UTC.

NOTE: Make sure to redeem your Rebel Galaxy and American Nightmare copies right away - the codes will expire on June 27, 21:59 UTC.
XYCat: If I spent 10 last week, do I need to spend another 10 this week for the Alan Wait? :D
copied from GOG's OP:
"Oh and if you already spent $10 during the Summer Sale, no worries – the offer is retroactive and you'll soon get your copy of Alan Wake's American Nightmare. "
XYCat: If I spent 10 last week, do I need to spend another 10 this week for the Alan Wait? :D
"Oh and if you already spent $10 during the Summer Sale, no worries – the offer is retroactive and you'll soon get your copy of Alan Wake's American Nightmare. "

So no, just wait for your copy.

Edit: Ninja'd very hard :P
Post edited June 12, 2017 by Martian12
Although I own the game, thank you to GOG for offering the game, especially retroactively!
Still haven't received my key for Alan Wake's American Nightmare. Is it because I already own it?
xernos: @The_Gypsy
Or perhaps they removed some problematic soundtracks...

Not my type of game I will wait with my shopping list practically to end of this sale. In previous sale we have more interesting and tempting events. I think Gog could/should implement something like points for shopping and if you collect specificity amount, you may choose any game in some price tag from catalog for free....

Best regards
Adam B.
It may be hard to do. Someone with more experience can comment, but my understanding is that for games to be given away, there has to be agreements with the developer and GOG to allow reduced prices or giveaways.

But do not worry. GOG's sales always vary, so you are sure to get something you like soon!
"plus delicious releases regularly pouring in"

Waiting to see if there was a reason for this line. There's only been one new game since the sale started.
J_Darnley: Wait a moment. Wasn't Alan Wake supposed to be removed from the store because of some bullshit about music licensing?
The_Gypsy: It would seem that it doesn't extend to American Nightmare.
J_Darnley: Wait a moment. Wasn't Alan Wake supposed to be removed from the store because of some bullshit about music licensing?
maladr0Id: Correct, but that only affected the main game, not American Nightmare.

EDIT: Ninja'd so hard :/
Thanks. I won't bother asking for a 99 cent refund of the store credit I used to buy that one.
Is this key time limited as well (like Rebel Galaxy)?
bhrigu: Is this key time limited as well (like Rebel Galaxy)?
Judging from what someone said a few posts up, yes.
J_Darnley: Thanks. I won't bother asking for a 99 cent refund of the store credit I used to buy that one.
You can donate the code here and make someone happy and grateful ;)

By the way, thanks GOG for another freebie. That's really nice, it heals part of my guilt trip, because it wasn't smart to spend more then $10 considering my current backlog.

And it seems that we'll have 3 free games till the end of sale - I suppose that interactive Adventure may end with some prize also. It means that GOG is giving away 3 games during sale, but made it totally different then before. If you want to know my opinion, I preferred the previous format, with daily bundles and XP. It encouraged me to check GOG every day. Now I also jumping here for a minute or two, but usually I realize after a while that it makes no sense and I'm probably wasting my time. I know it stupid, because it's better to have all the offers available at once, but this sale lost something really nice, with no bundles, events and activities it's just bigger weekly sale, no magic at all ;)
How do I get the Alan Wake key? Already bought enough games.
ciemnogrodzianin: You can donate the code here and make someone happy and grateful ;)
So Zeogold will be accepting these time limited keys?
I don't like making them time limited. At list the limit could have been longer.

ciemnogrodzianin: And it seems that we'll have 3 free games till the end of sale - I suppose that interactive Adventure may end with some prize also. It means that GOG is giving away 3 games during sale, but made it totally different then before. If you want to know my opinion, I preferred the previous format, with daily bundles and XP. It encouraged me to check GOG every day. Now I also jumping here for a minute or two, but usually I realize after a while that it makes no sense and I'm probably wasting my time. I know it stupid, because it's better to have all the offers available at once, but this sale lost something really nice, with no bundles, events and activities it's just bigger weekly sale, no magic at all ;)
This time the format appears to be too bland and disorganized.
The XP system was more easy to track.
And new deals kept the anticipation up.
Zoidberg: How do I get the Alan Wake key? Already bought enough games.
Check your email inbox!
----------

The current sale with everything staying for a fortnight is good for those who do not have time, possibility or intererest to hang in here every day. Looking forward to some new (or 'new' as in not for sale at the moment) games and films released this week.
Post edited June 12, 2017 by Themken
budejovice: Nice sale, you fucking nazi cunts. If the employees of gog did not shamelessly espouse the gassing of jews, I would have spent $70.27.
???
Zoidberg: How do I get the Alan Wake key? Already bought enough games.
I wonder about the same thing.