It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I wish to be a Secret Santa too!

Thanks, zeffyr!
high rated
Elf reporting in!

I wish to be a Secret Elf.
If needed I would like to be a Helper Elf.

Thanks Santa Zeffyr! :)
I wish to be a Secret Santa
My favourite event of the year!
I wish to be a Secret Santa :D

EDIT:

Tip for my Secret Santa:
My wishlist is public.
Just browse through it, ignore all TBA titles and select whatever you want based on your own preferences and your budget.
Post edited December 18, 2022 by Lone_Scout
Like last year, I will take a break from my boycott of GOG for the purpose of gifting and holiday cheer. I like this tradition, so once per year I stop my silent protest against the DRM on GOG and participate in the Secret Santa event.

And thank you for hosting this, zeffyr!

My wishlist is public and extensive and I would be happy about any of the games on it. But here is an excerpt from my wishlist with games I am especially interested in:

Beyond a Steel Sky
No Man's Sky
Demonicon
Metro Exodus - Gold Edition
Asterigos: Curse of the Stars Deluxe Edition
Comanche
Forgotten Anne
Ion Fury
Chernobylite
Steelrising - Bastille Edition
Grim Dawn - Forgotten Gods DLC
Industria
The Pedestrian
Kane and Lynch: Dead Men
Opus Magnum
Timespinner
Road Warden
Röki
Serious Sam 4
Serious Sam Siberian Mayhem
Stubbs the Zombie
Unavowed
Post edited December 17, 2022 by Lifthrasil
high rated
P.S. if needed, I can jump in as additional Helper Elf.
high rated
Yay!! How comforting it is to see a familiar tradition brighten up the room again! Thank you so much, zeffyr!

Been quite sick lately, but such news has perked me up! And Doc's mention of cakes has put water to my mouth!

I wish to be a Secret Santa! :) There. I said it!

I'm officially in the Xmas spirit now. ;)

Edit: To my Secret Santa... My wishlist is public. Feel free to pick any game(s) your budget will allow. :) I might have some preferences, but I wish to be surprised this Xmas! My only request is to pick a game that will run on W7. I did my best to weed out all W10 exclusive games from my wishlist, but just in case I may have missed something, I wanted to let you know about my rig's limitations. ;) HAPPY HOLIDAYS to you! And thanks in advance! :D
Post edited December 18, 2022 by matterbandit
I resign of my giveaway thread this year to support this thread more, please sign me in as a helper/secret Elf too. Thank you!
Currently unemployed so can't partake unfortunately. I can, however, wish all Secret Santas and Helper/Secret Elves to have loads of fun!
"I wish to be a Secret Santa".
I wish to be a Secret Santa!

Thanks so much for hosting this event, and helping to maintain a hallowed GOG forum tradition!
I wish to be a Secret Santa.
high rated
HypersomniacLive: Currently unemployed so can't partake unfortunately. I can, however, wish all Secret Santas and Helper/Secret Elves to have loads of fun!
Given the number of Secret Elves and Helper Elves, I see no reason why you shouldn't be able to participate.
I wish to be a Secret Santa!

Glad to see people keeping the tradition alive :D

EDIT: Ok, here's my list, roughly in the order they came to mind:

-The Legend of Heroes: Trails from Zero
-Rise of the Third Power
-Carrion
-Chained Echoes
-Guild of Ascension
-Roadwarden
-CHAOS;Child
-Coromon
-The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV