It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Policy PMs!
Note: They are sorted by player, and each player in turn is sorted by government. So first message is that player's first government.
Chancellors get this boilerplate text:
Please select the policy you wish to ENACT. The remaining policy will be discarded.
Presidents on the other hand get this:
Please select the policy you wish to DISCARD. The remaining policies will be passed to your Chancellor, (chancellorname).
This distinction is an important one, as it lets the player know what action they must do, whether it's an enaction or a discard.

One thing I particularly liked is when RWarehall told me this in private:
Pass 1 FASCIST; 1 LIBERAL. DISCARD FASCIST - the 3rd option; not the 1st, because it makes a difference, gotta pass them in alphabetical order - kidding
He left zero room for interpretation or mistakes, and was clear about what policies he wanted to pass to his chancellor and what he wanted to discard. This is contrast to GameRager, who at one point told me to discard the wrong policy before quickly correcting his choice.

RWarehall's policy messages:
Congratulations! You're also in office, with your partner GameRager. It looks like the studio couldn't afford a decent office, but you shrugged it off. Your fans are here for you, not for the props.
You've received the following policies from GameRager:

- LIBERAL
- FASCIST
You are brought next to a wall. It looks like the kind of wall you'd expect to see in war movies that protect sites from intruders and the likes. The script you got is a little...conflicting. If you read it one way, it can be a death scene, and if you read it another way, it can be a superhero all-out scene.

- FASCIST
- LIBERAL
- FASCIST
You've just entered an office along with The Shadow, who took over the desk. The office looked a bit different from the last one both of you were in, except that it was a mayoral office and not an administrative one. That didn't change much of the fact that it was still cheap, with the desk even dusty. Shadow took away one of the three prominently placed papers on the desk, and beckoned you to come over to check the remaining two. You weren't impressed.

- FASCIST
- FASCIST
The next set is of an expansive lake. Sorry, I meant, you and The Shadow were TAKEN to an expansive lake for shooting. Unlike everything back in the studio, it was serene and beautiful, with birds chirping, the occasional breeze, and the passing of squirrels and other game. It was nature in its highest quality...and it was interrupted by the roar of a speeding boat, which had a machine gun installed on it. It opened fire, splattering you with a hell of a lot of ketchup.

- FASCIST
- FASCIST
- FASCIST
---
GameRager's policy messages
Congratulations! You are now in office. Sort of. It looks like the closest this studio can afford to an office. Why are they taking pictures of you in an office is beyond you, but well that's not a problem.
You drew the following policies:

- FASCIST
- LIBERAL
- FASCIST
Next one requires some context from GameRager:
also when will craft services be showing up? I was told by the others we would be getting craft services
Craft services here! Or not. Either way, you're right besides a wall, the ones you'd see in military movies. The script you got was weird. Either it was a death scene or it was a...superheroes going all out thing. It's strange, but you know Darth Roberts would know which way to swing.

- FASCIST
- LIBERAL
You are now in an office once again! This time it was more like a mayor's office rather than just some boring administrative office. Now, Darth Roberts is standing in front of you, reporting that the town is on the brink of war. On the cheap and dusty mayor's table, you found three papers, each requiring two signatures. At a glance, you were able to tell that you couldn't sign more than one of them at once due because they take different approaches to a single issue. What do you do?

- LIBERAL
- FASCIST
- FASCIST
The next set is of an expansive lake. Sorry, I meant, you and The Shadow were TAKEN to an expansive lake for shooting. Unlike everything back in the studio, it was serene and beautiful, with birds chirping, the occasional breeze, and the passing of squirrels and other game. It was nature in its highest quality...before you foolishly rushed into the lake to grab any fish for eating, a speeding boat popped up. It had a machine gun installed on it, which opened fire, splattering you with too much ketchup.

- FASCIST
- FASCIST
Woops, correction, "The Shadow" should be "Darth Roberts"
---
ZFR:
The railroad station you were in was fairly ordinary, except for the fact it had minecarts instead of trains. It didn't bother you really. Joe called you, said he'd like if you kept one of those cool posters. One of them was about gunfights, the other heroic gameplay.

Please choose the policy you wish to ENACT. The remaining policy will be discarded.

- LIBERAL
- FASCIST
You and Captain Sapphire have been led to a stage that resembles a bar. Unlike the other stages, it was incredibly detailed and lively: the bartender was an actual bartender, there were wines and beers of all kinds and qualities...it was just like the real things! No wonder the studio was strapped for cash and had to make a success. Before you knew it, you heard the director shout "AND ACTION!" followed by the sharp sound of a clapperboard being clapped shut. In that split second, only two ideas came to you, both just as tempting. Drama, or comedy?

- FASCIST
- LIBERAL
- LIBERAL
You were lead alongside Captain Sapphire to a set that looked desperately like a desert, but failed. The only thing that contributed to the look was the backdrop, but that was about it. They didn't even bother to hide the concrete with a little bit of sand. Suddenly, a couple of guys approach you with guns, seemingly belonging to the enemy. "Watch out, he's the enemy! I'm on your team!" the Captain tells you. "He's got magic fingers! Break them!" He points you to one guy, before charging up a "Super Sapphire Beam!!" at another.

- FASCIST
- FASCIST
---
JoeSapphire:
You're now in a railroad station. Or a close approximation to one, as there were only minecarts and not trains. Regardless, you had three posters. Two of them are concerning gunfights, while the lone one is about heroic play. You thought of keeping one to yourself while showing the other two to your buddy Zenefredi.

- FASCIST
- LIBERAL
- FASCIST
You and Zenefredi were lead to a stage resembling a bar. Unlike the rest of the stages, this one was incredibly detailed, stocked with wines and beers, and the bartender was a real one rather than actor. Obviously this is how the studio was at a lack of budget. You saw the director shouting "AND ACTION!" right as the clapperboard was shut. You got two thoughts, but they were mostly the same idea, just different execution.

- LIBERAL
- LIBERAL
You're now in a set that tries hard to look like a desert and utterly fails at being close to one. The background is cartoony for one, and the ground was still concrete, just like the rest of the place. You were confronted by a couple of weirdly dressed guys with guns, supposedly enemy soldiers. Zenefredi stood right beside you. Seems you could use your superpowers. Or sacrifice Zenefredi, why not? He's just some silly old magician, not Captain Sapphire.

- FASCIST
- LIBERAL
- FASCIST
Joe's Investigation of GameRager:
"Shadow!" you caught the caped man in a hallway, where he was fumbling with a can vending machine. He looked your way, surprised.

"Huh? Captain Sapphire? What brings you here?" You figured he'd waste your time with small talk, so you held him by the collar with both of your hands.

"Come on, don't be shy, who are you working for?" you say threateningly...in a cartoonish way of course. "I don't get what's going on in here. I have no idea who is even directing this movie!"

"Okay okay!" he was struggling, though not kicking and screaming. "Let me down first!" You let him down, still holding him with your left hand.

"Humor me a bit, will you?"

"I'm on YOUR side! I work with Grimsby just like you!"

Just like that, you let go of the dude. What he said surprised you, it was wholly unexpected. "I'm sorry." You say before disappearing, leaving behind a stunned Shadow.
----

GameRager is Fascist-aligned!
Investigation complete!
PookaMustard: Role PMs!
Noice read, this was. :)

PookaMustard: Policy PMs!

He left zero room for interpretation or mistakes, and was clear about what policies he wanted to pass to his chancellor and what he wanted to discard. This is contrast to GameRager, who at one point told me to discard the wrong policy before quickly correcting his choice.
Lol, that was because I was juggling a bunch of PMs(non game ones) at the same time...in case anyone else reads this and was curious. :)

Also @ Pooka/OP: Thanks for adding in all that flavor to support the flavor I added in....it was a nice touch. :)
Post edited February 10, 2020 by GameRager
thank you @Pooka! It was fun rading, and I will again say how impressed I am at your writing, especially "off the cuff," as it were.

The part I personally liked among the best was the one where you included my reservations, but only because of my weird vote that time. :D
Microfish_1: The part I personally liked among the best was the one where you included my reservations, but only because of my weird vote that time. :D
It was one of my favorite ones, to be sure....but then again I LOVE me some good flavor(and most OPs i've played under don't seem to do as much) so I may be a TINY BIT BIASED. ;)
I may post more content during the next Harry Potter Mafia night (or if I'm lynched/nightkilled) so stay tuned.
Post edited February 10, 2020 by PookaMustard