It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

supplementscene: So you're just avoiding the question because Joe is your scumbuddy and you want conflict another player who's Liberal?
GameRager: I dunno whether to be happy or sad that you seem to see near everyone as fascist. On the one hand it's good liberal play....on the other it's also a tad extreme.
I don't see why a Liberal would avoid a question and avoid discussion over the game strategy going forward
ZFR: Lift mentioned it as suspicious. Micro picked up on it too.
Do you think it's suspicious?

Lifthrasil: Now ZFR already summarized it neatly.
Do you still think it's suspicious?
ZFR: Lift mentioned it as suspicious. Micro picked up on it too.
JoeSapphire: Do you think it's suspicious?

JoeSapphire: Do you still think it's suspicious?
Note again before I advocated for you:

@joesapphire I would want to skip you and re-test @Rwarehall if this government A) Is elected B) Passes a Liberal Policy
"GOOD NEWS EVERYONE." Beatrice started. "I FOUND EIGHT POSITIVE READINGS. LET US CELEBRATE!"

One of the janitors noticed that Beatrice was smoking (literally). He quickly picked up one of the nearby fire extinguishers and doused her in the stuff. "Just normal procedure, folks." He said to the actors.

President RWarehall and Chancellor GameRager have received an unanimous yes vote, getting them successfully into office! They are now bound to silence until a policy is passed.

The rest of you, please stand by.
JoeSapphire: Do you think it's suspicious?
Nah, it's scene doing "meta".
Less so, now. By now I actually had the time to search and found the post where scene announced his 'skip Joe if liberal policy is passed' intent. The one he refused to point to, in spite of repeated questions. He kept claiming that he had said so before, but wasn't able or willing to point out where. But Scene being not helpful and ignoring some questions isn't alignment indicative. That's just him.
Lifthrasil: Less so, now. By now I actually had the time to search and found the post where scene announced his 'skip Joe if liberal policy is passed' intent. The one he refused to point to, in spite of repeated questions. He kept claiming that he had said so before, but wasn't able or willing to point out where. But Scene being not helpful and ignoring some questions isn't alignment indicative. That's just him.
Okay I see.
Who do you reckon is the fascists?
Lifthrasil: Less so, now. By now I actually had the time to search and found the post where scene announced his 'skip Joe if liberal policy is passed' intent. The one he refused to point to, in spite of repeated questions. He kept claiming that he had said so before, but wasn't able or willing to point out where. But Scene being not helpful and ignoring some questions isn't alignment indicative. That's just him.
JoeSapphire: Okay I see.
By feeling, I still think it's Scene. But he always feels off. But I also think that there is a good chance that the current government contains at least one Fascist. Last round, when there were two Nein votes, Scene complained about the "lack of Nein votes" and tried to construct a case against the elected government from that. But this time this lack of Nein votes is actually true. The current government went into office unanimously. Which means, either the Fascists are OK with this even though we are in the lead (i.e. there is a Fascist in this government), or they just didn't dare to vote No, because they couldn't make a good case against re-electing a previous Liberal-passing government.

So, current feeling: Scene + one of the current government. Hitler, no idea. Either someone very Liberal, probably (like ZFR, whom I do read as Liberal) or someone who hides in obscurity. Like Microfish. Probably not Scene though. I guess as Hitler even Scene would play a bit more mellow to stay electable. Although he did try to push himself into an early government.
JoeSapphire: Okay I see.
Lifthrasil: Scene complained about the "lack of Nein votes" and tried to construct a case against the elected government from that. But this time this lack of Nein votes is actually true. The current government went into office unanimously. Which means, either the Fascists are OK with this even though we are in the lead (i.e. there is a Fascist in this government), or they just didn't dare to vote No, because they couldn't make a good case against re-electing a previous Liberal-passing government.
If anyone neined a pair of players who had already played liberal policies together they'd be outing as fascist. So that isn't indicative of whether this pair has a fascist or not. It may do but what would you think of anyone who neined this government? I'd assume they were fascist.

As for my comment about 'lack of neins' for ZFR and Joe - well I know I'm Liberal and I said I was neining. I also think RWarehall is probably Liberal, maybe not and this play here will give us a better idea of that but the fact he's picking the player that previously played a liberal policy with him is a good sign.

I think if ZRF-Joes is Lib Lib fascists would likely nein with me once I state 'I'm neining'. To me this indicates that either Joe or ZFR or both are fascist. ZFR not willing to commit to selecting Joe as his chancellor. Because if ZFR is Liberal the person he can trust most at this stage not to get into conflict with him is the player who didn't conflict him (yet at least), ie Joe.

Also when it comes to strategy, there's a decent likelyhood a fascist will be in the first 2 seats. If that's the case and he decided to play a liberal policy, he would pick a fascist to give them Liberal credit and help them into government later
supplementscene: I think if ZRF-Joes is Lib Lib fascists would likely nein with me once I state 'I'm neining'.
And no one did... or did they?
I have been saying almost nothing because I have had almost nothing new to add to the discussion that hasn't already been said more ably and concisely than I could have. :-(

Also, what Scene is saying is true enough--when he and I were F together in discord, he roundly criticized me post game for voting against confirmed L's--without reason--because it was a blatant tell or some such.

ZFR looks not as good due to his not answering Scene at the top of page 12.
As ZFR and Lift said, the bit that looked off was scene at first said "skip Joe" explained it as "(this phrase is commonly understood on sh.io as skip to [player], so read the previous as "skip to Joe's gov")"
and later said "skip Joe" as in 'Joe ain't trustworthy, so let's pass on him." Could be honest, could be a slip, I cannot tell yet.
Microfish_1: ZFR looks not as good due to his not answering Scene at the top of page 12.
OK.
supplementscene: There's 2 principles to my strategy.

1) Repeat couples that play Liberal Liberal policy. So the next government after this one should be ZFR and Joe. Joe should be the player ZFR can trust the most at this stage. So if ZFR picks someone else it will look suspect.

2) Try to space these couples out across the board in order for only 4 people to touch the first deck (unless fascist policies are played - and then new couples are introduced). This principle hasn't been met so we'll essentially be forced to play 6 people in the first deck.

Why is this strategy an advantage? Because at the end of the deck we will see how many blues come out. If there's less than 5 there's a 90% chance someone dropped a blue.
Thanks for explaining. Keeping couples together sounds like a good idea, but I'm not sure about skipping to ZFR yet, since rejecting his government (were he to pick anyone other than Joe) could lead to a fascist policy passed anyway. What do you think of the risk?
Grimsby came back to the scene. "Alright, what have you buff-"

He never completed his sentence. He just stood there awestruck. Roberts and Shadow, who were next to a concrete wall, were just punching a bunch of guys shooting them with machine guns. Yes, just punching guys with guns.

The poor giant man went back where he came from. Bookwyrm and Beatrice have not said anything, for they thought the situation spoke for itself.

The government has enacted the third Liberal policy!

Lifthrasil: ...
It is time for President Lifthrasil to be raisin' the volume!

RWarehall and GameRager may now speak again.
supplementscene: I don't see why a Liberal would avoid a question and avoid discussion over the game strategy going forward
Maybe they just find your strategy(and the resulting questions) not worth pursuing or replying to? Or maybe they're just being silly just cause? Or maybe they ARE fascist.....who knows. The thing is, though, one cannot prove which it is without more definite proof/etc.
=============================================

At this point I am leaning more towards Scene's behavior being more likely to be liberal, but then again it WOULD be the perfect cover(same with my own play style in mafia games).

JoeSapphire: Who do you reckon is the fascists?
Imho the only correct reply would be: Everyone but myself that hasn't been verified a liberal.

Microfish_1: I have been saying almost nothing because I have had almost nothing new to add to the discussion that hasn't already been said more ably and concisely than I could have. :-(
Tbh your posts are nice enough(from the parts I snipped here and from your other posts)...you should post a bit more, if only to shoot the bull/chat or to add flavor(if you want or choose to). :)

RedFireGaming: What do you think of the risk?
Eh, it's ok but not as fun as stratego....oh wait, you're talking about THIS game....nvm. :D