It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JoeSapphire: rtcvb is certainly scum, so why would he be so blatant voting for lifthrasil?
Because i specified and am following my initial say that i'd vote yes to the 5 that had been in government to that point, all whom to that point had passed L policies?

Nah it couldn't be that...

It has to be that i'm fascist and i secretly know lift is fascist.

You know what? Screw it... I'll vote Yes anything with ZFR because i trust him and his judgement (and no one else's), at least until more facts are out that are workable, but there will seriously be too few insights due to RNG and the sheer size of the group involved.
@joe why is rtcvb certainly scum? Was that your question?
I mean, he could have buried a L, though the chance of that was around 40%. And we won't know that until all the cards are played.
JoeSapphire: rtcvb is certainly scum, so why would he be so blatant voting for lifthrasil?

My vote is for Lifthrasil 4 chancellor:
Probably because he knows it either goes 4-3 or worse that Lift maybe Hitler. Which is unlikely given his F policy and his sugar coating of you. It's more likely RTCVB is Hitler though imo and he knows the only winning path now is 6 F policies.

Either way if you know for sure Lift is Scum you shouldn't really be voting for him. We're then 1 Fascist Pres/Chancellor and 1 FFF draw away from losing and that's quite possible.

Joe is SPF alive?

ZFR: Waiting on SPF and Pooka before making final decision.
I'm actually starting to wonder if we need subs @Zeo
blotunga: @joe why is rtcvb certainly scum? Was that your question?
I mean, he could have buried a L, though the chance of that was around 40%. And we won't know that until all the cards are played.
the question was "who is the fascist, joe or lifthrasil?"

The reason rtcvb is certainly scum is that lifthrasil preferred rtcvb chancellor over flubbucket, he pushed for the no-blotunga vote, which effectively secured rtcvb's presidency, and then rtcvb passed a fascist policy.

by the same logic ZFR is certainly scum, but for the sake of convenience I'm choosing to trust ZFR.

supplementscene: Either way if you know for sure Lift is Scum you shouldn't really be voting for him. We're then 1 Fascist Pres/Chancellor and 1 FFF draw away from losing and that's quite possible.

Joe is SPF alive?
it's quite hard to tell sometimes, but I think yes, he is alive.

What do you mean one FFF draw from losing? Do you mean if we allow lifthrasil to pass a 4th F then an FFF would pass a 5th F and we would lose? Because 6 Fs need to be passed for fascists to win, and after the 5th F the veto power is available which does something to protect against FFF draws, as I understand it (but I haven't looked into the rule really)

Or do you mean something different, sorry?
supplementscene: Either way if you know for sure Lift is Scum you shouldn't really be voting for him. We're then 1 Fascist Pres/Chancellor and 1 FFF draw away from losing and that's quite possible.

Joe is SPF alive?
JoeSapphire: it's quite hard to tell sometimes, but I think yes, he is alive.

What do you mean one FFF draw from losing? Do you mean if we allow lifthrasil to pass a 4th F then an FFF would pass a 5th F and we would lose? Because 6 Fs need to be passed for fascists to win, and after the 5th F the veto power is available which does something to protect against FFF draws, as I understand it (but I haven't looked into the rule really)

Maybe I didn't word that well.

If we have an FFF draw and then a fascist in a following government we lose by reaching 6 F policies. Or vice versa, a fascist in government and then an FFF draw next round. On the plus side we get info.

To my knowledge Veto Power doesn't do anything to change card draws
JoeSapphire: it's quite hard to tell sometimes, but I think yes, he is alive.

supplementscene: Maybe I didn't word that well.

If we have an FFF draw and then a fascist in a following government we lose by reaching 6 F policies. Or vice versa, a fascist in government and then an FFF draw next round. On the plus side we get info.
Actually, as Joe pointed out, we don't reach 6F automatically. Even if rtcvb buried an L, there will be a re-shuffle that puts it back into the stack. So even if ZFR draws 3F (which would strongly imply that rtcvb is Fascist), we haven't lost yet.
I'm okay with any of your choices, ZFR. Though, the only one I am sure to be liberal is blotunga, I can see the suspicion of something going on between me, blotunga and Lift as something of a deterrent though, which is where scene comes into play.
supplementscene: Maybe I didn't word that well.

Lifthrasil: Actually, as Joe pointed out, we don't reach 6F automatically. Even if rtcvb buried an L, there will be a re-shuffle that puts it back into the stack. So even if ZFR draws 3F (which would strongly imply that rtcvb is Fascist), we haven't lost yet.
Didn't you investigate JoeSapphire and he showed to be Fascist??

Why would you validate anything he says??
Ok.

I nominate Lift as my chancellor

We are far from losing by fascist policies, and Lift is one person Im sure is not Hitler. Plus this will answer many questions.
CURRENT PROPOSED GOVERNMENT
President: Zenefredi F. Rapoposculous, the Great (ZFR)
Chancellor: Liftin' Rasil and the Raisin' Hell Band (Lifthrasil)

Please PM me your yes/no votes on whether you wish for this setup or not. There must be a majority "yes" for this to pass.
ZFR: Ok.

I nominate Lift as my chancellor

We are far from losing by fascist policies, and Lift is one person Im sure is not Hitler. Plus this will answer many questions.
I don't think I would of gone for it but it will certainly answer questions.

Either we get to 4-3 and confirm Lift or get to 3-4 and confirm Joe.

The other unlikely alternative is that you're Scum and Lift is Lib and that you'll bury a Liberal card and then kill him.

Are we going to have a vote on the execution? And do we get alignment on death like in Mafia?
supplementscene: Are we going to have a vote on the execution? And do we get alignment on death like in Mafia?
Voting is optional. The president can go straight to the execution. And no, you do not get an alignment with the execution; unless the prez executes Hitler, in which case the game is over.

I know this from a couple of quick Secret Hitler games I played.
Post edited February 17, 2019 by PookaMustard
Can we get some input from SPF?

PookaMustard: I know this from a couple of quick Secret Hitler games I played.
Ah, So youre not a newbie?
That changes a thing or two.

Im assuming if you were scum you definitely wouldnt make the mistske of picking a fellow scum as chancellor in your situation.
Yes.
ZFR: Can we get some input from SPF?

PookaMustard: I know this from a couple of quick Secret Hitler games I played.
ZFR: Ah, So youre not a newbie?
That changes a thing or two.

Im assuming if you were scum you definitely wouldnt make the mistske of picking a fellow scum as chancellor in your situation.
Entered as a newbie, then played a couple more games on another place. Still in a bit of a situation though since I joined in the middle of the game. That said, these games were quicker and not as thought-heavy like this one.

If I were scum, I'd have avoided doing that, although the question is more or less choosing someone without raising an eyebrow or two. However, you didn't really specify if this scenario is with me being in government or voting for someone to be nominated as chancellor. Both are different kinds of beasts.

Also, I apologize for editing my post. I unfortunately didn't take a screenshot of the post before editing it, but the edit was basically adding the snip ZFR quoted, with no other changes. I have notified zeo and Bookwyrm for the time being until they decide what to do with this case.