It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

supplementscene: ...........
Why, is he Hitler?
Yes.

Obviously.

He is Hitler.

Shoot him now.

supplementscene: Why, is he Hitler?
blotunga: I'm not Hitler, regardless I'm also curious why only me flub?
Because you were investigated and found to be liberal.
flubbucket: Yes.

Obviously.

He is Hitler.

Shoot him now.

Because you were investigated and found to be liberal.
True, but then Pooka could be scum and I could be then anything. On the other hand a pooka chancellor is scary if I think about it, he could be Hitler warming up to a liberal.
So maybe scene should be chancellor, he does no warming up :P. Could be likely scum though.
blotunga: True, but then Pooka could be scum and I could be then anything. On the other hand a pooka chancellor is scary if I think about it, he could be Hitler warming up to a liberal.
So maybe scene should be chancellor, he does no warming up :P. Could be likely scum though.
Which would lead to him being killed when ZFR gives him a choice and he enacts F. At this point 'maybe scum' is way less dangerous than 'maybe Hitler'. And I can't help myself, but the way you put yourself forward as Chancellor made me somewhat suspicious. However, flubb is right and you were investigated as Liberal. The problem is, I don't exactly trust Pooka nor flubb. But talking about putting oneself forward: I can totally assure you that I'm 100% not Hitler! ;-)

I wonder where Joe disappeared to. He probably will use whatever I say to promote the exact opposite, if it fits with his agenda. And use my assurance that I'm not Hitler to convince you that I am. :-)

But banter aside, I'll be AFK for the rest of the day. See you tomorrow.
Lifthrasil: But banter aside, I'll be AFK for the rest of the day. See you tomorrow.
Before you go, will you vote Yes for blotunga as chancellor?
Lifthrasil: So I'm also fine with your second choice, ZFR. Scene is giving off some scummy vibes, true,
By not trusting yourself and Blotunga?

blotunga: I'm not Hitler, regardless I'm also curious why only me flub?
flubbucket: Because you were investigated and found to be liberal.
Hmmm and if Pooka is Scum I wonder which player would he would want to clear the most......And Pooka voted against a Blotunga government, why? That still seems inconsistently scummy
flubbucket: Because you were investigated and found to be liberal.
supplementscene: Hmmm and if Pooka is Scum I wonder which player would he would want to clear the most......
You think Hitler? You think scum!Pooka would want to clear Hitler risking that if he's caught it's game over?

That's one of the reasons I trust blotunga not to be Hitler.
The other being how smoothly his presidency failed. If he was Hitler that was scum's last attempt to put him into trusted position.

@SPF, Joe, rtcvb, Pooka. What's your opinion on my 3 choices of chancellors. I'll wait today before I wrap it up. At this rate I think blotunga is the best balance between likely not hitler and likely to get elected.
ZFR: @SPF, Joe, rtcvb, Pooka. What's your opinion on my 3 choices of chancellors. I'll wait today before I wrap it up. At this rate I think blotunga is the best balance between likely not hitler and likely to get elected.
Hmmm... defaulting to previous strategy.

Lift - yes
Scene - no
Blog - no
supplementscene: Hmmm and if Pooka is Scum I wonder which player would he would want to clear the most......
ZFR: You think Hitler? You think scum!Pooka would want to clear Hitler risking that if he's caught it's game over?

That's one of the reasons I trust blotunga not to be Hitler.
The other being how smoothly his presidency failed. If he was Hitler that was scum's last attempt to put him into trusted position.

@SPF, Joe, rtcvb, Pooka. What's your opinion on my 3 choices of chancellors. I'll wait today before I wrap it up. At this rate I think blotunga is the best balance between likely not hitler and likely to get elected.
Let's explore the Pooka Scum theory. How does Pooka get caught confirming Hitler? If Lift investigates him and if Lift is Fascist, Pooka knows he won't get caught. In fact Lift could have also have confirmed Pooka. This would ofcourse reveal the whole team if

Having Hitler as President at 3-2 isn't optimal for Scum, he has to pass F. Can they guarantee Hitler will be in position for the next round on that basis if he passes L? No and if there's 2 Liberals in power it's game over for them.

Also if Hitler is President and he draws FFF, they have lost Hitler for no gain. So that's why Fascists wouldn't want Hitler as Prez

Fascists have been forced to pass F cards since 3-0 down. Who those fascists are we can't say for sure but I'd bet on 2 between Pooka, Lift and RTCSV
ZFR: @SPF, Joe, rtcvb, Pooka. What's your opinion on my 3 choices of chancellors. I'll wait today before I wrap it up. At this rate I think blotunga is the best balance between likely not hitler and likely to get elected.
rtcvb32: Hmmm... defaulting to previous strategy.

Lift - yes
Scene - no
Blog - no
There's no basis to your 75% probability of players being in government also being Liberal. Firstly the player who has been in government, Lift, has passed Fascist policy.

Secondly Fascists and Hitler will pass Liberal policy early to gain group trust.
supplementscene: There's no basis to your 75% probability of players being in government also being Liberal. Firstly the player who has been in government, Lift, has passed Fascist policy.

Secondly Fascists and Hitler will pass Liberal policy early to gain group trust.
The 75% was a mistake, i thought it was 7L/3F, not 6L/4F. Seeing that it's nearly 50/50, that 75% goes away.

Due to sheer odds i ignored the 4th & 5th votes, as it was highly likely to draw 3F's. That's the only reason i don't hold it against Lift.

But seriously. Even if you had 10 Liberals playing, F policies would still flow by sheer RNG.There's simply no getting around it. (not enough to win, but it's still almost unavoidable)

But if it makes you feel any better, i'll vote no to all of them, just for you.
ZFR: So, looking at people who are not likely to be Hitler, I'm thinking of choosing... Lift.

Yes, out of him and Joe I think him more likely to be scum. But there is no way he's Hitler. He wouldn't purposely create conflict if he were, thus excluding himself from any future government. He could be regular scum, but if he is, then one of those things will happen:
_ He passes an L so as not to reveal himself, and we get an L policy.
_ He passes an F, after being given an L, thus 100% exposing himself as scum to me. And I think this confirms Joe. No way would scum!Lift create conflict with scum!Joe, and absolutely absolutely no way would scum!Lift create conflict with hitler!Joe. Thus at the expense of Lift exposing himself, we get another confirmation. Plus it will give us other info.
_ I get FFF. Well, that's bad. But if I get FFF it doesn't matter who my chancellor is anyway. Incidentally, if I do get FFF I'm calling rtcvb a definite fascist.
hmmm...

I like this plan. So either lift has to make an L or I get in government?

Could lift be hitler? That frightens me a bit. If ZFR and lift are both scum ZFRs played a cracking game,

but he did lead the move onto rtcvb, and rtcvb does seem to want to nominate ZFR...

I got distracted catching up so probably loads has happened since this.

If ZFR passes an F who are you going to execute?

===

ah yes, was trying to think what lift did to make it not likely he was hitler, and hitler wouldn't have lied about me being fascist...

is this LAMISF?

(look at me I'm so flubbucket)

===

lithrasil votes for lifthrasil OR supplementscene as chancellor??

===

@Trent - what do you make of lifthrasil passing your L policy when he was your chancellor? (have I rememered that right?)

===

how much was ZFR an influence in getting lifthrasil in goverment before now?

===

Lifthrasil: I wonder where Joe disappeared to. He probably will use whatever I say to promote the exact opposite, if it fits with his agenda. And use my assurance that I'm not Hitler to convince you that I am. :-)
your banter is highly provocative, but I shall show magnanimous fortutude and continue to rise above it ;p

===

rtcvb32: Lift - yes
Scene - no
Blog - no
this is concerning...

is it?

rtcvb is certainly scum, so why would he be so blatant voting for lifthrasil?

===

I'd like blotunga and pooka's answers to my question.

===

Ah whatever. I'm going to throw CAUTION TO THE WIND.

My vote is for Lifthrasil 4 chancellor:

I'm trusting that ZFR's not fascist (dispite some worrying events suggesting otherwise - lifthrasil-approved shift from blotunga to rtcvb, passing F in rtcvb's government, rtcvb nominating for both chancellor and president, wanting to make lifthrasil chancellor... hm.)

urgh I'm tired and I've outbrained myself for the day. I want to mention though that I, too, am rnjoying the game
ZFR: So, looking at people who are not likely to be Hitler, I'm thinking of choosing... Lift.

Yes, out of him and Joe I think him more likely to be scum. But there is no way he's Hitler. He wouldn't purposely create conflict if he were, thus excluding himself from any future government. He could be regular scum, but if he is, then one of those things will happen:
_ He passes an L so as not to reveal himself, and we get an L policy.
_ He passes an F, after being given an L, thus 100% exposing himself as scum to me. And I think this confirms Joe. No way would scum!Lift create conflict with scum!Joe, and absolutely absolutely no way would scum!Lift create conflict with hitler!Joe. Thus at the expense of Lift exposing himself, we get another confirmation. Plus it will give us other info.
_ I get FFF. Well, that's bad. But if I get FFF it doesn't matter who my chancellor is anyway. Incidentally, if I do get FFF I'm calling rtcvb a definite fascist.
JoeSapphire: hmmm...

I like this plan. So either lift has to make an L or I get in government?

Could lift be hitler? That frightens me a bit. If ZFR and lift are both scum ZFRs played a cracking game,

but he did lead the move onto rtcvb, and rtcvb does seem to want to nominate ZFR...

I got distracted catching up so probably loads has happened since this.

If ZFR passes an F who are you going to execute?

===

ah yes, was trying to think what lift did to make it not likely he was hitler, and hitler wouldn't have lied about me being fascist...

is this LAMISF?

(look at me I'm so flubbucket)

===

lithrasil votes for lifthrasil OR supplementscene as chancellor??

===

@Trent - what do you make of lifthrasil passing your L policy when he was your chancellor? (have I rememered that right?)

===

how much was ZFR an influence in getting lifthrasil in goverment before now?

===

Lifthrasil: I wonder where Joe disappeared to. He probably will use whatever I say to promote the exact opposite, if it fits with his agenda. And use my assurance that I'm not Hitler to convince you that I am. :-)
JoeSapphire: your banter is highly provocative, but I shall show magnanimous fortutude and continue to rise above it ;p

===

rtcvb32: Lift - yes
Scene - no
Blog - no
JoeSapphire: this is concerning...

is it?

rtcvb is certainly scum, so why would he be so blatant voting for lifthrasil?

===

I'd like blotunga and pooka's answers to my question.

===

Ah whatever. I'm going to throw CAUTION TO THE WIND.

My vote is for Lifthrasil 4 chancellor:

I'm trusting that ZFR's not fascist (dispite some worrying events suggesting otherwise - lifthrasil-approved shift from blotunga to rtcvb, passing F in rtcvb's government, rtcvb nominating for both chancellor and president, wanting to make lifthrasil chancellor... hm.)

urgh I'm tired and I've outbrained myself for the day. I want to mention though that I, too, am rnjoying the game
I was the second government, a scum Lift was probably very happy to be chancellor and get the chance to pass a liberal policy to build up trust for later in the game. P
JoeSapphire: If ZFR passes an F who are you going to execute?
I don't know yet. If Lift (or someoneelse who's the chancellor) passes the F despite getting an L, I could execute him. One less fascist. But then I wouldn't be executing Hitler, and a discovered fascist is as good as dead.

I'll cross that bridge when I get there. Hopefully never.

Can you give a straight answer, are you OK with Lift as chancellor? He's almost definitely not Hitler.
ZFR: Can you give a straight answer, are you OK with Lift as chancellor? He's almost definitely not Hitler.
I'm not okay with it:
1 - he's fascist
2 - it doesn't seem fair that he gets to be in a fourth government while I've only been in one (and I know supplementscene and flub haven't been in any, and I sympathise, but I just mean because hes the one keeping me out of government)

but I can overcome my emotions and support it because:
1 - yeah he's pretty much not hitler
2 - either he plays along or people trust joe again and then I BRING HIM DOWN

The identity of an executed player isn't made public is it?

You shouldn't execute your chancellor because it's not hitler. Hm, but I suppose it gives the liberals a better control of the votes...

agh I pulled a brain muscle
ZFR: Can you give a straight answer, are you OK with Lift as chancellor? He's almost definitely not Hitler.
JoeSapphire: I'm not okay with it:
1 - he's fascist
2 - it doesn't seem fair that he gets to be in a fourth government while I've only been in one (and I know supplementscene and flub haven't been in any, and I sympathise, but I just mean because hes the one keeping me out of government)

but I can overcome my emotions and support it because:
1 - yeah he's pretty much not hitler
2 - either he plays along or people trust joe again and then I BRING HIM DOWN

The identity of an executed player isn't made public is it?

You shouldn't execute your chancellor because it's not hitler. Hm, but I suppose it gives the liberals a better control of the votes...

agh I pulled a brain muscle
Thanks. That kind of is my reasoning. Except me for me it's *if* he is fascist.

Waiting on SPF and Pooka before making final decision.