It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ZFR: Do you have any insights into the current state of the game? What do you think about blotunga's government not being elected?
I had no real issue with blotunga's government and that's why I voted yes in the end, but I guess I was in the minority on that. People seem to be scared of electing people who have yet been in office, and I don't really get it. It's either people being overly cautious or scum trying to push the election to a preferred person. The sketchy part is we are now to the point of either voting yes or taking a chance on a random card being flipped, and if it was manipulated to get to this point then I don't see us winning. Hopefully it's all a big bowl of nothing and it turns out that a L policy gets passed and we can move on to get the last L passed and end this game.
zeogold:
sorry, could you message me again so I can get my vote in?

It's a busy time at work, and my evenings are pretty busy too, so apologies everyone if I delay getting my vote in.
The votes are in! The results are as follows.
1. Zenefredi F. Rapoposculous, the Great (ZFR) - YES
2. Tap-Happy Trent (trentolf) - YES
3. Apollo "Prime Form" Jones (SirPrimalform) - YES
4. Grimsby "The Pooka" Mustard (PookaMustard) - YES
5. Liftin' Rasil and the Raisin' Hell Band (Lifthrasil) - YES
6. Supple Scene (supplementscene) - YES
7. The Mighty Blotunga (blotunga) - YES
8. RT-CB (v.3.2) (rtcvb32) - YES
9. Flub. (flubbucket) - NO
10. Captain Sapphire (JoeSapphire) - YES

The government is approved!
The president and chancellor (rtcvb32 and ZFR) are now bound to silence until a policy is passed.
Post edited February 13, 2019 by zeogold
Why Vote No Flub? You realise a No vote here means we turn a card over, get no information and likely enact a Fascist policy
Finally we're moving again. Now let's see what fortune brings us.
Only one NO. That's interesting. So most of the Fascists decided to hide in the crowd because this was a 'no choice' vote. Only flubb still went with NO. @flubb: you don't care about this game and about revealing/confirming your alignment any more, do you?
Lifthrasil: Only one NO. That's interesting. So most of the Fascists decided to hide in the crowd because this was a 'no choice' vote. Only flubb still went with NO. @flubb: you don't care about this game and about revealing/confirming your alignment any more, do you?
I'm liberal.

I've been liberal.

I'll be liberal when you assassinate me.
supplementscene: Why Vote No Flub? You realise a No vote here means we turn a card over, get no information and likely enact a Fascist policy
My "gut" told me to do it.
I thought of a few questions for you if you don't mind:

Lifthrasil:
If this government passes F, who should ZFR nominate as chancellor?
Who should flub and Joe nominate for that matter? But I'm most interested in ZFR.

trentonlf:
Who do you think is the F, lifthrasil or Joe?
flubbucket: I'll be liberal when you assassinate me.
It won't come to that. I'm not likely to become president again, so I won't get to assassinate anyone. And even if I would, by some weird sequence of events, be in a position to assassinate someone, I would either kill someone where I know 100% that he's Fascist (Joe) or try to get Hitler. And you, while you seem quite fascisty, have a low Hitler-probability in my book. You're far too visible for that and a Hitler probably wouldn't have voted NO in the last round. Unless, of course, WIFOM.

@Joe: depends on why the F is passed and if there's conflict between rtcvb and ZFR. Generally the president doesn't matter that much. So anyone who has passed L and is still conflict free would do. We only would have to be very, very careful who becomes chancellor after the 3-rd F.
JoeSapphire: I thought of a few questions for you if you don't mind:

Lifthrasil:
JoeSapphire: If this government passes F, who should ZFR nominate as chancellor?
Who should flub and Joe nominate for that matter? But I'm most interested in ZFR.

trentonlf:
JoeSapphire: Who do you think is the F, lifthrasil or Joe?
I lean more toward Lift as the fascist, he investigated you when he should have investigated either Pooka or one of the upcoming unknowns. Almost felt like he was trying to keep you out of office again as chancellor for anyone.

If it gets to you as president I will probably vote yes for your government depending on who you nominate as chancellor.
RT-CB's positronic microwheels whir quietly for a moment before he concludes that working as a magician's assistant could be a great publicity move. He laser-prints his signature on the contract before signalling to the Great Zenefredi, who has already begun pulling out a long string of colored handkerchiefs from his mouth, at the end of which is a pen that he uses to sign. A slightly disgusted Bookwyrm accepts the contract, looks it over, and hands it to the Puzzlemaster, who whistles at the sight of it.
"A booking at the grand hall? That's a tall order, but I think we can pull it off."
"THE GRAND HALL?!" screams Trent. "Why, sonny, back in my day, we had to nearly kill to get a billing like that, and you're telling me the Tin Man and the hocus pocus yokel can control the whole block that easy?"
"Oh, come on. It's not like I'm in charge of this thing," replies the Puzzlemaster. "I mean, I am, but it's not like that. The policy's a little fascist, sure, but-"
"This is wack, yo!" cries Flub. "Y'all seein' this? People makin' contracts and shizzit and edgin' everyone else out the track! How long we gonna let this happen?"
The room is now on the verge of chaos, with arguments and murmurs of displeasure from every side.
"Settle down, dahlings! Settle down!" yells Bookwyrm above the din. "There is no need for this fussing! You will all be stars!"
"How do we know who to trust? My glorious, rippling muscles are usually enough to bring the truth out of any man, woman, or comic-reading child, but now I'm feeling....insecure!" bursts Apollo, in a dramatic fit of tears.
"There, there," rings out the mechanical voice of RT-CB. "I will solve everything. Through my computation powers and given the facts so far, I can safely calculate who should sign the next contract. One moment, please..."

The government has passed a fascist policy.
rtcvb32 must select the next president. After the selected president's government is approved or disapproved, the presidency will return to the normal turn order (i.e. it will pass to flubbucket).
From this point onwards, if Hitler is elected as chancellor, the fascists will win.
Post edited February 14, 2019 by zeogold
Well, I was passed FF by rtcvb.

I want to hear what rtcvb has to say.
Also, clarification question regarding rules: Does the "extra" government rejection count towards the three rejected governments before a random policy is drawn.

If yes, it means we have to select one of: extra, flub, Joe
supplementscene: Why Vote No Flub? You realise a No vote here means we turn a card over, get no information and likely enact a Fascist policy
flubbucket: My "gut" told me to do it.
Well seems you were right :-(